PDA

View Full Version : Help. Infant does not stay in the crib, car seat, swing,

Jagneel
June 24th 04, 08:47 PM
My 9 month old son still sleeps with us in the bed and wakes up to
nurse at least once during the night. He does not want to stay in the
crib. He especially does not want to stay in the car seat, swing, or
anything with belts. It is making us hard to travel. Please help!
Neel

Nancy Suazo
July 1st 04, 05:39 PM
I think there comes a point when you have to let them cry it out. My
son was a little bit like yours in that he was very particular about
things. We finally started letting him cry it out and it didn't take
long for him to change his ways. He changed dramatically within a
week as far as sleep habits, etc. Let me know if this helps. It
hurts a lot to hear them but we tried everything books had said and to
no avail. We finally resorted to the crying it out. Good luck