PDA

View Full Version : Re: Caring for the Caseworkers Who Care for Kids

Fern5827
August 14th 03, 08:25 PM
What about caring for good FP's who believe they are doing good by their
children.

Seems as if the foster agencies drop folks whom they have spent much time and
money investing and recruiting.

What a wasteful scheme. Sure spreads good will (NOT) AND makes it likely that
other folk will LEAP AT THE CHANCE TO BECOME FP's (NOT) when they are treated
SO SHABBILY.

Caseworker whines again and again. Note they get Overtime, FP's DO NOT.