PDA

View Full Version : Re: State schools fail to meet new federal test standards

Fern5827
August 14th 03, 08:29 PM
FL schools have a nationwide bad reputation.

Game plan, however, is to make all schools look deficient, then to have parents
switch to tuition paying schools.

As usual, those with the bucks get the better education.

Didja know that performance on the SAT's can be correlated directly to a
family's income?

Wex found: