PDA

View Full Version : |Re: |Re: (TN.) Stay-at-home dads

Kane
August 28th 03, 08:15 PM
On 28 Aug 2003 19:00:31 GMT, wrote:

(Kane) wrote:
>> On 28 Aug 2003 16:35:02 GMT, wrote:
>>
>> > August 28, 2003
>> >
>> > Stay-at-home dads
>> >
>> >Will child-rearing stint be a liability when fathers try to find
jobs
>> >again?
>> >
>> > By KEMBA J. DUNHAM, Wall Street Journal
>> >

>> > Copyright © 2003The Knoxville News Sentinel Co. All Rights
Reserved.

>> > http://tinyurl.com/lgyv
>> >
>> >--
>> > Dennis Deakin
>> > State Director:Illinois
>> > CPSWatch, Inc.
>> > http://www.cpswatch.com/il
>>
>> Whadahyahworriedaboud Denny? You don't have any skills to lose
anyway.
>> It's obvious from your posts here.
>
> I'm verified, you are anonymous.
>

>> I was one of the first dad's in this country to be a Mr. Mom. If
you
>> knew where to research you could find me easily. I've give you a
clue.
>> My oldest was 43, just this week. Now go huntin' R R R
>
> It doesn't surprise me in the least that you would employ such an
> uninformed, sexist, demeaning and derogatory term as: "Mr. Mom" to
>describe "stay at home father's." "Mr. Mom" was a comedy, being a
"stay at
>home dad" is not.

Apparently you didn't actually see the movie, and I'm not the least
surprised that you fail to see the humor on parenting. In fact I feel
sorry for your son that you don't.

> It is very serious, rewarding, and one of the most
>productive and valuable contribution in the world.

It's also the most joyful and hilarious adventure one could ask for,
but then you are too busy posting pictures of your gut on the web to
notice.

>" K9 is an anonymous
>dog-ass, with no experience in parenting children.

There, there. But a bandaid on it and you'll feel better. r r r r

>> I went to college with barely a break. No biggie. My youngest was
>> probably the first baby to go to school in a backpack with
Dad..well,
>> maybe the first to go to school in a backpack with anyone.
>
>blah blah blaaah, You are anonymous. I don't believe YOU.

You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that.

But then you "don't believe" Dan has done what you can't, either. Your
loss. And loss to a great many families that could be helped, if and
when you grow up.

Please. Don't believe me.

>> I also was active, and still am, in martial arts and was well known
in
>> that field as well. Took my babies along to every tournament and
even
>> to the dojo for practice. Odd, no one every thought of calling me a
>> fag... r r r r
>
>Blah, blah blah (read above)

Jealous?

>> While you, Oh Impotent One, sit on your ass playing at being a
>> sculptor, defender of families, and majoring in suckin' the hubble
>> bubble. The Ill-nois Street Car Conductor.
>
> K( needs to "take a deep breath, he's drowning again. <chuckle>

Watch for a post with your new sig line... R R R R

>> R R R R
>>
>> You and Greegor make a fine pair, don'tcha?
>
> Greg is a fine "stay at home dad"

He is?

Then he has good news for us? The little girl has come back and he can
hold her towel again. Let's see, she's close to 10 now. In a couple of
more years I'll be happy to teach her how to use that castration
tool..r r r

> I am a "stay at home dad"

Sure you are. No reason we shouldn't believe you.

Moresthepity. Hope your child is doing okay. But then kids are
remarkably resilient, now aren't they. Thank goodness.

Awwww...can't we be friends? I have so much to teach you.

>> bingo bango bongo.
>>
>> Stoneman
>
> Oingo-bonker! ; )

Translation: "I just can't think of anything to top my prior brillance
so I'll have to resort to guttural exclamations"

>--
>A*Family*Bond
> http://mywebpage.netscape.com/freekaler/freekaler.html

But try to avoid any pages referring to, ummm, medical proceedures.

Kane