PDA

View Full Version : what Bush is doing to kids

Wex Wimpy
September 2nd 03, 03:23 PM
I have learned that Bush is doing his job, in fact his program took my
special needs 9th grade child (who by the way had failed 3 times prior
to the Bush program) and put her in the 12th grade this year so she
could graduate with kids her own age. Not to mention that she can not
read, barely write, add and or subtract. However she will graduate
this year with a special education diploma and this will really help
her self esteem, so I have been told. Due to the fact that she has
been moved way beyond her ability, (she was doing fine in the
9th grade, 10th if they had not moved her), she was in band,
costemology and doing well with the friends she had made. She was
working on her own level. I tried to fight this move until I was
threatened with protective services. So not only will my child
graduate without being perpared, as well as the fact she has lost all
of the programs we had her in but we were basicaly told we had no
rights as her parents. Our child swears she will quit school. Bush is
not family friendly and does nothing to help children or families.
[...]