PDA

View Full Version : ...hmmmm foster care MOVES = profit for scammers

Fern5827
September 5th 03, 04:31 PM
Subject: ...Hmmmm foster care moves profitable for scammers....
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 9/4/2003 1:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time

I have continually called for audits of foster care and all CPS operations.

Grand Juries in California have uncovered inconsistencies with DrugTech Lab in
Merced and with the opportunity for employees of the agencies and CPS to use
the foster care program to fleece the taxpayers of California.

Supervisors in Stanislaus County were able to milk taxpayers out of more than
200K (that's 200 Hundred Thousand dollars) by double billing tactics.
Apparently this was done with the knowledge and complicity of higher-ups in the
county in California. Grand Juries should be convened around the US to probe
the expenses associated with FOSTER CARE moves.

Medical billing fraud is quite common and CPS in the United States only had one
half million fosters. An immediate forensic accounting probe should be
ordered. Maybe that why CPS constantly cries poor mouth.

How about paperwork which fosters submit be contingent on their affirming that
they are receiving this money legally. No criminal records, etc. Like Rilya's
caretakers in Florida.

CPS--you are sadly behind the times. Anyone wonder who BENEFITS from CPS'
outmoded accounting practices?
descriptors: FOSTER CARE, CHILD PROTECTIVE, GA, GAO, FBI, FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATION, CAPTA, ASFA,CHILD ABUSE, CHILD NEGLECT, ACCOUNTANCY, ADOPTION,
TDPRS, PRS, ACS, FIA, DSS, DCF,RICO, RACKETEERING AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS,
EMBEZZLEMENT, MEDI-CAL, MEDICAID FRAUD,FAMILY LAW, KINSHIP CARE,
DOUBLE-BILLING, CPS, DSS, CALIFORNIA, Government Accounting Office.

deidrelh
September 6th 03, 04:33 PM
Ought to run a google search about the Stanislaus County Grand Jury,
who is overseen by the Stanislaus County Counsel and the Stanislaus
County District Attorney and the head grand juror this year wouldn't
even sign the report (which tied up from being released for months)
due to grand juror's fear of retribution by the county officials. You
see, it takes a lot of "county officials" turning a blind eye or
partaking in the spoils, for this type of actiity to occur. I live in
Stanislaus County and can tell you from experience that this is just
the tip of the iceberg.