PDA

View Full Version : UK group for foster carers

Mel
September 13th 03, 10:04 PM
Hi,
I have just set up this group as I was finding it hard to find a
group specifically for UK foster carers. Hopefully in time there
will many memebers, where we can exchange ideas and give advice.
Speak to everyone soon, Melanie
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/FosteringUK/

Peter Foster
September 14th 03, 09:47 AM
Hi Melanie
Just like to point out that there is a very active support group for
UK foster parents at:- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKFoster-Adopt/
You would be made most welcome if you visited.
regards
Peter

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:04:05 +0100, "Mel" >
wrote:

>Hi,
>I have just set up this group as I was finding it hard to find a
>group specifically for UK foster carers. Hopefully in time there
>will many memebers, where we can exchange ideas and give advice.
>Speak to everyone soon, Melanie
>http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/FosteringUK/

Mel
September 14th 03, 10:00 PM
Thankyou very much! I don't know how I missed that-been searching for
weeks,lol
see you there
Mel