PDA

View Full Version : |Re: Is this what's in store for children...

Kane
September 22nd 03, 05:58 PM
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:59:26 GMT, "lizzard woman" > wrote:

>"Kane" > wrote in message
om...
>> Recently a Christian fundamentalist front organization, by
>> invitiation, gained access to a federal agency, after many years of
>> lobbying.
>
>Everyone knows Ashcroft was nominated and selected as head of Justice. What
>else is new?
>
>--
>sharon, momma to savannah and willow (11/11/94)

Snipping then Minimizing, Sharon?

Now why would you do that, hmmm?

Diversion?

Kane

Kane
September 23rd 03, 12:25 AM
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:53:59 -0500, LaVonne Carlson >
wrote:

>Kane wrote:
>
>> Unlike the police, who can respond to a 911 call, or even being
>> flagged down by a passerby, child welfare investigators may have to
>> stop, find a judge (no matter the hour or day of the week),
convince
>> the judge they ALREADY have evidence sufficient to issue a warrant,
>> and only then proceed.
>
>Meanwhile, the little child is left unprotected in the hands of the
>alleged perpetrator. Rob a store or assault your neighbor, the
police
>can respond. Hurt a defenseless child, leave the child to be further
>damaged.

Yep, and this legislation was created with considerable help from
HSLDA, a Christian based organization as they have said in their
promotional material on their website, and has been stated publically
by employees and leaders.

This is not to say that homeschoolers in general go with this tripe.
Many homeschoolers not only refuse to use cp but in fact never would
have a need for it.

Spanking creates a need for itself, and you can quote me.

>> It has been widely proclaimed by the enemies of child protection
that
>> this "right" must be respected. A right that did NOT exist until
this
>> amendment was created.
>
>Which is why the amendment was created.

Yah got that right. Some of our favorite "hang'em up to the rafters in
church and beat them with objects" folks laud the HSLDA and this new
amendment to ASFA.

>Enemies of child protection
>wanted to ensure that the biological parents as perpetrators of child
>abuse had far more rights than perpetrators of any other crime where
the
>victim is an adult. What's up with that garbage?

No no...they claim they are against abusing children. Of course if you
ask them to define was is and isn't child abuse they either greet you
with the sounds of silence (thanks for gettin' back together S and G,
hooray) or they go off on a rant about CPS defining neglect as having
a cluttered house.

The capacity to defraud themselves is surpassed only by their ability
to con the public.

You are looking at a pack of insane running dogs, LaVonne, as you know
from dealing with a dog ******* in this ng.

The cruelness they agree to inflict on children and the support they
afford each other and child abusers is neauseating.

>LaVonne

Have a good`un.

Kane