PDA

View Full Version : |Re: Prevent Child Abuse

Kane
September 29th 03, 01:14 AM
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:50:53 -0500, LaVonne Carlson >
wrote:

>--------------537D6D1DD62D6DD0F9E56B87
>

>Kathleen wrote:
>
>"This is classic.
>Be angry. You have lots of support.
>These DCF PSYCHOS would not have a job if
>not for all the invented cases."
>
>I had a student teacher who worked with a little girl in early
childhood special education. She was born
>typically developing, but couldn't speak because her biological
mother burned her to the point that her third
>degree burns damaged her mouth, tongue and vocal cords. CPS had been
involved prior to the incident, but in
>spite of bruises from "spanking" and mother's irrational behavior,
left the child in custody of the mother.
>Mother stated that she was teaching her a lesson she wouldn't forget.
>
>Back when I was teaching children rather than adults, there was a
little girl enrolled in my classroom who was
>very quiet. She refused to talk when other children talked to her
and averted her eyes when I approached.
>One day I noticed blood in her panties when she used the bathroom. I
called CPS. CPS found damage in her
>vigina from sexual abuse. CPS removed the child. Darn those psycho
"DHF" folks. How much better it would
>have been if this child could have remained in her biological home,
abuse and all.

>All DCF employees are psycho. They do their jobs on minimal pay, and
the education required varies from state
>to state. But no one ever talks about the children.
>
>LaVonne

No no, LaVonne. From time to time the idiots over in ascps will break
their long pointless harangues to quickly insert a declaration of not
supporting abusive or neglectful parents.

It usually takes the form of, "When has anyone here said they were in
favor of abusive parents?"

And then, just like clockwork, for a month or ten they will lie, twist
data, manipulation anyone's emotions that come to the newsgroup for
help with CPS, and they never ask (well, except for one honest person)
enough detail to make even the most perfunctory of estimates if the
person is an abuser or not.

In fact some of the most ghastly abusers and abuses are defended...I
remind you of The Plants, "hang'em up in church and have the
congregation whip them with instruments" champion.

If you think that's rare you should take a look at ascps sometime.
Every thing from the most stupid of confessions, veiled in
protestations that the parent was just disciplining, to the wails of
"they took the children because of clutter," to sophistcated of
interpretations of data that does not say what the poster claims and
in fact is often slightly skewed to be talking about subjects other
than the original claim or question.

The truly entertaining are Greegors. The ones that will describe for
you exactly what he did, assuming I suppose, that other
abuser-minimizers present will congratulate him for "showing that kid
whose in charge around here."

Greegor, as I might have mentioned, was not the parent of any child
mentioned. He was the livein boyfriend of his mother who he claims is
his fiance, and going on three years, with the insistence that they
will not walk down the aisle until the little girl, now 10 or so, is
home and can be the flower girl.

Isn't that precious?

And his orginal excuse for being home alone with the girl and
officiating at cold shower punishment for wetting herself, when she
was six or seven, and working as her towelboy on other occasions while
she showered, and her shampoo girl when she need to be push under the
showerhead for unrinsed bits of shampoo, was that he was out of work
and they "decided" between them that she could continue working while
stayed home to parent her.

Of course she's been gone over a year now. Still no job, well, except
for humpin' bottles and cans at the ball park for deposit chump
change.

You really should take a moment to read the Motion to the Court
submitted under his fiance's name and authored by him. It doesn't take
long to figure out how badly he wants the girl out of the house and
him in there, eating her food, working her mother, and paying zero for
anything...well, there are those bottles of course.

Ask him to tell you about the motion and the towelboy and showergirl
services to the naked six year old girl. It's a hoot. If you've ever
followed CPS themes it'll break you up to see yet more rationalizing
perp patter.

Abusers are nothing if not uncouth and braggarts that think what they
did is perfectly justifiable. But then you know that from the
children you've worked with.

They accuse me of being a pornographer when I am somewhat more graphic
describing what they lie about that is no different than what you saw
with the burned and raped children.

Their indignation matches the uncaring attack on an agency instead of
them getting off their backsides and going to help.

Not a one of them, as far as any have admitted, has ever worked a
single day in any capacity inside CPS, except one that keeps
mysteriously dropping in and out, at the most opportune of moments. I
have a hunch she is sock puppet and not a real former CW worker at
all.

Have a good one,

Kane

>> (Greg Hanson) wrote in message >...
>> > LaVonne:
>> > Kane swears and writes harangues but I am singled out for rage.
>> > Kane's family is not under attack.
>> > Mine is.
>> >
>> > Having a fictional ""sex abuse history"" put on
>> > a person WOULD tend to cause a bit of rage in
>> > somebody who is not mentally impaired.
>> >
>> > You seem to be under some delusion that
>> > all rage is irrational.
>> >
>> > Typical for Social Worker types.
>> > I say again that you are in the La La Land of
>> > the academic ivory tower.
>> >
>> > You probably never heard of constructive anger.
>> > Rightious indignation?
>> >
>> > People who do not get angry when they should,
>> > aren't they also diagnosed for their apathy?
>>
>> This is classic.
>> Be angry. You have lots of support.
>> These DCF PSYCHOS would not have a job if
>> not for all the invented cases.
>>
>> Kathleen
>
>--------------537D6D1DD62D6DD0F9E56B87
>
><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>&nbsp;
childhood
>special education.&nbsp; She was born typically developing, but
couldn't
>speak because her biological mother burned her to the point that her
third
>degree burns damaged her mouth, tongue and vocal cords.&nbsp; CPS had
been
>involved prior to the incident, but in spite of bruises from
"spanking"
>and mother's irrational behavior, left the child in custody of the
mother.&nbsp;
>Mother stated that she was teaching her a lesson she wouldn't forget.
little
>girl enrolled in my classroom who was very quiet.&nbsp; She refused
>talk when other children talked to her and averted her eyes when I
approached.&nbsp;
>One day I noticed blood in her panties when she used the
bathroom.&nbsp;
>I called CPS.&nbsp; CPS found damage in her vigina from sexual
abuse.&nbsp;
>CPS removed the child.&nbsp; Darn those psycho "DHF" folks.&nbsp; How
much
>better it would have been if this child could have remained in her
biological
>home, abuse and all.
pay,
>and the education required varies from state to state.&nbsp; But no
one
>ever talks about the children.
om>...

>--------------537D6D1DD62D6DD0F9E56B87--

LaVonne Carlson
September 29th 03, 11:11 PM
Kane wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:50:53 -0500, LaVonne Carlson >
> wrote:
>

> >Back when I was teaching children rather than adults, there was a
> little girl enrolled in my classroom who was
> >very quiet. She refused to talk when other children talked to her
> and averted her eyes when I approached.
> >One day I noticed blood in her panties when she used the bathroom. I
> called CPS. CPS found damage in her
> >vigina from sexual abuse. CPS removed the child. Darn those psycho
> "DHF" folks. How much better it would
> >have been if this child could have remained in her biological home,
> abuse and all.
> >
> >All DCF employees are psycho. They do their jobs on minimal pay, and
> the education required varies from state
> >to state. But no one ever talks about the children.
> >
> >LaVonne
>
> No no, LaVonne. From time to time the idiots over in ascps will break
> their long pointless harangues to quickly insert a declaration of not
> supporting abusive or neglectful parents.

Yeah, they do, don't they. Of course they never seem to get around to posting a case of abuse or neglect and
they certainly scream whenever CPS might enter the home to determine if there is abuse or neglect.

> It usually takes the form of, "When has anyone here said they were in
> favor of abusive parents?"

Fern believes starving adolescents until they die and hanging children from rafters in churches and beating them
publically does not constitute abuse or neglect, but she often states that she is not in favor of abusive
parents.

> And then, just like clockwork, for a month or ten they will lie, twist
> data, manipulation anyone's emotions that come to the newsgroup for
> help with CPS, and they never ask (well, except for one honest person)
> enough detail to make even the most perfunctory of estimates if the
> person is an abuser or not.

If one has a run-in with CPS and objects and proclaims one's innocence, that's enough for "them." Ever heard of
"Gosh, golly, thank you for investigating me. I guess abusing and neglecting my child wasn't such a great idea
after all?"

> In fact some of the most ghastly abusers and abuses are defended...I
> remind you of The Plants, "hang'em up in church and have the
> congregation whip them with instruments" champion.

You don't need to remind me. I remember it every time I read Fern's posts. This is an individual who both
supports and advocates abuse. Why would anyone be surprised that she hates CPS involvement?

> If you think that's rare you should take a look at ascps sometime.
> Every thing from the most stupid of confessions, veiled in
> protestations that the parent was just disciplining, to the wails of
> "they took the children because of clutter," to sophistcated of
> interpretations of data that does not say what the poster claims and
> in fact is often slightly skewed to be talking about subjects other
> than the original claim or question.

I have looked at ascps. It's one of the best reasons for continued CPS involvement that I have read in a very
long time. Thanks for the following information. I hadn't followed this one, but knew his posts were suspect.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pick up garbage as blatant as the posts of his I have read.

Thanks, Kane.

LaVonne