Subject: CNN news said DCF FL ignored Judge's order
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 10/5/2003 10:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Anyone see the streaming news on http://www.cnn.com on Fri or Thurs?

The content was that DCF FL appeared to deliberately ignore a Judge's order to
do something. Was in a rush and had to leave so could not note full story.

I just quickly went to cnn Website--but did not uncover anything. Anyone know?

olfart
October 5th 03, 06:31 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> FW ascps:
>
> Subject: CNN news said DCF FL ignored Judge's order
> From: (Fern5827)
> Date: 10/5/2003 10:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> Anyone see the streaming news on http://www.cnn.com on Fri or Thurs?
>
> The content was that DCF FL appeared to deliberately ignore a Judge's
order to
> do something. Was in a rush and had to leave so could not note full
story.

> I just quickly went to cnn Website--but did not uncover anything. Anyone
know?

Someone hurry up and tell her so she can stir up another pot of BullS**T