PDA

View Full Version : |Re: too many latinos?

Kane
October 12th 03, 08:26 AM
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:19:44 GMT, "bobb" > wrote:

>By Chris Moran
>UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
>
>October 10, 2003
>
>For the first time, more Latinos than whites will attend San Diego County
>public schools this year, according to a report to be released tomorrow.

Too many Bigots?.

Kane

wondermind
October 24th 03, 10:28 PM
Kane wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:19:44 GMT, "bobb" > wrote:
>
> >By Chris Moran
> >UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
> >
> >October 10, 2003
> >
> >For the first time, more Latinos than whites will attend San Diego County
> >public schools this year, according to a report to be released tomorrow.
>
> Too many Bigots?.
>
> Kane

Interesting. Check to see if the numbers of crime go up with them?

Kane
October 27th 03, 03:32 AM
wondermind > wrote in message >...
> Kane wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 04:19:44 GMT, "bobb" > wrote:
> >
> > >By Chris Moran
> > >UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
> > >
> > >October 10, 2003
> > >
> > >For the first time, more Latinos than whites will attend San Diego County
> > >public schools this year, according to a report to be released tomorrow.
> >
> > Too many Bigots?.
> >
> > Kane
>

> Interesting. Check to see if the numbers of crime go up with them?

They go up of course. The more bigots the more bigotry. The more
bigotry the more crime. It's been a constant for centuries. I would
have thought everyone knew that.

Did you ask for some reason?

LidoKane

Kane
October 27th 03, 03:33 AM

>From: wondermind )
>Subject: More trouble?
>This is the only article in this thread
>Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,
alt.support.foster-parents

wrote:

>> >By Chris Moran
>> >UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
>> >
>> >October 10, 2003
>> >
>> >For the first time, more Latinos than whites

Very strange observation from a writer apparently situated in San
Diego County.

"Latinos" are many colors, including rather a lot of them that are
"white."

So we start off with an error and compound it. My bet is that this
writer has a little number to run.

>> will attend San Diego County
>> >public schools this year, according to a report to be released
tomorrow.

>> Too many Bigots?.
>>
>> Kane
>

>Interesting. Check to see if the numbers of crime go up with them?

Well, I'm weary of doing research for numbnuts that come trollin' on
through here, but I'll share an observation with you: You are
abso****in'lutely correct. Crime does go up with them.

It works like this: The more bigots, the more bigotry. The more
bigotry the more reactive the subjects of that bigotry become. The
more reactive they are the more crime and other undesirable behaviors
by them insue.

Once upon a time one it was common to claim the lowlife scum Irish
imigrants (one of which was my great grandfather) caused crime to go
up. Then, dagnabitanyway, they stopped being so discriminated against
and their crime rate went down. There is even a little residual Irish
hating that goes on, but it's so small it's pretty innocuous.

So the problem isn't the "Greasers," little man. It's the bigots.

Among the hispanic folks I've known, of all colors, there is a healthy
contingent...a super majority, that are law abiding, rather
conservative, family focused...big time...decent and very likable
folks. As there is less bigotry toward them these more stable folks
will prevail and crime will go down, considerably.

Your attempt to assign some evil to hispanics..latinos... is duly
noted for the ignorant racism it obvious is. Thanks. We need to be
reminded of the true source of minority crime.

Do a google on "blue eyes brown eyes" read the results. And ponder,
ponder deeply, and think if you can.

Then see if you can find a copy of some of the tapes of the blue eye
brown eye experiments done with whites occupying the place of a
minority, and watch'em behave like "******s" and "Greasers" and wonder
at the destructive power of bigotry.

You might come to, even as I have, thank goodness most of the folks
discriminated against haven't risen up to cut your white trash
throats. A remarkable exercise in self control if ever I've seen one,
historically speaking.

An exhibit about "latinos" and "Whites"

http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/webwn?stage=1&word=latino

WordNet 1.7.1 Search
Overview for "latino"

The noun "latino" has 2 senses in WordNet.

1. Spanish American, Hispanic American, Hispanic, Latino -- (an
American whose first language was Spanish)
2. Latino -- (an artificial language based on words common to the
Romance languages)

The adjective "latino" has 1 sense in WordNet.

1. Hispanic, Latino -- (related to or derived from the people or
culture of Spain; "the Hispanic population of California is growing
rapidly")

I met a latina one day on an elevator. I found it odd that she and her
obviously latina friend were speaking to each other in Mandarin
chinese, a language I'm a little familiar with. But then she looked
asian (something Amerinds often do..given their racial origins) while
the other lady did not. I addressed her in Mandarin. She smiled and
turned to her friend and said, in unaccented Spanish, "he speaks
mandarin with a terrible accent doesn't he?" I speak enough spanish
to have figured that out.

The lady answered her in Portuguese, another language I have a very
small knowledge of. And then the first lady, the one that looked
asian, turned to me and asked me in perfectly good Japanese, "do you
speak any of these languages besides Mandarin?" My japanese is very
weak and my puzzled look must have tipped her off...so she reasked the
question in nearly unaccented english.

She was a 3rd generation descendent of Japanese immigrants to Brazil,
and a lady with multiple degrees and books to her credit. I was at an
academic conference so shouldn't have been surprized, but I was of
course.

When I think about my own red neck origins and the expansion of my
world when I got over it, I'm apparently in remission and haven't had
a seriously racist thought in some time now, I am most grateful. And I
pray that other's of my group, the recividist rednecks, will get with
the program. I am soooooooo tired of the hate and pain they generate.

Best, Kane

Simon Echels
October 27th 03, 06:09 AM
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 23:19:33 -0500 (EST), "Ricardo Montalban"
> wrote:

>Kane wrote:
>
>> > Interesting. Check to see if the numbers of crime go up with them?
>>
>> They go up of course. The more bigots the more bigotry. The more
>> bigotry the more crime. It's been a constant for centuries. I would
>> have thought everyone knew that.
>>
>> Did you ask for some reason?
>>
>> LidoKane
>

>Do you have an empirical source for your theory of correlation between
>bigotry/race/crime, or are you merely talking out of your well-loosened ass?

Having endured several months of Kane's almost daily asinine drivel,
I'd vote for the latter.

October 27th 03, 09:15 AM
On 27 Oct 2003 00:50:01 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

>Kane AKA AKA Frank Andrews
>AKA Commander McBrag said he worked at SAC under LeMay.
>
>There was a Frank M Andrews who worked with LeMay and
>did great things for what would become the Air Force.
>But he died in 1943.
>Andrews Air Force Base was named after him.
>
>And our Frank says that he worked under
>LeMay in the 1950's?
>
>Was Kane a Frank Junior, working for his deceased
>father's old boss? At an air base named for
>Frank's Dad?
>
>And yes, is him because he posted
>in some homeschooling newsgroups with his personal
>fears about Christian Reconstructionism. It's him.
>
>This is what tipped his hand:
>
>From: )
>Subject: Not sufficiently spanked........
>Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
>Date: 2003-10-06 17:32:47 PST
>
>Football Players In Sodomy Case May Be Tried As Adults
>Team's Season Canceled
>
>http://www.wftv.com/news/2534849/detail.html
>
>POSTED: 1:14 p.m. EDT October 6, 2003
>UPDATED: 2:08 p.m. EDT October 6, 2003
>
>HONESDALE, Pa. -- A prosecutor says he will seek to have three high
>school football players from Long Island, N.Y., tried as adults on
>charges that they sodomized and hazed younger teammates at a
preseason
>training camp in northeast Pennsylvania.
>
>Wayne County District Attorney Mark Zimmer held a news conference
>Monday, describing the crimes as "horrific."
>
>Three N.Y. high school football players who are accused of sodomizing
>younger teammates at a training camp may be tried as adults. They
>allegedly sodomized a 13-year-old and two 14-year-olds with a
>broomstick, pine cones and golf balls.
>
>Two of the players who are accused are 16 and one is 17. They
>allegedly sodomized a 13-year-old and two 14-year-old boys with a
>broomstick, pine cones and golf balls.
>
>snip.......click the URL above for the complete story...........
>
>The alleged perps must have come from the 10% or so minority of
>children that are "never spanked."
>
>It's obvious that these boys weren't sufficiently spanked by their
>parents or they'd have developed consciences and been unable to do
>such foul things to others.
>
>Right, Spankers?
>
>Kane

too bad kane. they finally caught up with you and you claimed that no
one could get you, smart ass. come play with me again some time. give
me an r r r r.

;-]

Frank

Greg Hanson
October 27th 03, 05:17 PM
With Kane's bragging about serving under
Curtis LeMay in the 1950's, isn't it an odd
coincidence that somebody pestering Kane would
choose a name of a famous person who served
under LeMay?

Why did/would the faker post Kanes' very same
concerns about religious reconstructionism
in homeschool newsgroups?

Was the "LidoKane" (anesthetic) reference merely
coincidental to the ""other person"" on the
R N .com account showing up?

How do we know that if fandrews admits to being
some nemesis of Kane's, that it isn't Kane himself
burning an exposed sock puppet?

As for the idea of Frank Andrews recently posting as
Kane, I find it interesting that Frank posted
Kane's fears about reconstructionism.
Why would a faker use RN.com to spoof you?
Spend months posting your opinions?
All to PRETEND to be you now?

The below posting did NOT claim to be Kane, but if you
read the text, IT IS KANE, minus the swearing.

I think == Frank Andrews == Kane.

Newsgroups: misc.education.home-school.misc, ott.education.homeschooling
Date: 2003-10-20 19:44:30 PST

<snip>
> Exactly!
>
> That's so in tune with our experience. We are long removed from direct
> homeschooling - our 4 children are aged 22 to 43 - but the same
> principles still apply.
>
> We often got the feeling we so often had to just jump back and give
> them room with an occasional foray into doing some rigorous learning
> ourselves right along with them. I didn't learn calculus until my
> children did.
>
> We are still active in homeschooling politically though, and I try to
> read each new book that comes out.
>
> I recently came across a treasure in a book by Ann Larson-Fischer,
> Fundamentals of Homeschooling. The title made me think it was going to
> be a bore, but she told the truth from my view point...she wrote this
> book that can make it possible for anyone looking for a system of
> homeschooling to find what they and their family can best apply to
> their situation.
>
> This is a gem and going to be one of the great classics of
> homeschooling writing. Though it's been out since January I think the
> title has kept it from being discovered.
>
> But the libraries are starting to stock more copies of it and renewing
> interest in her last book, Homeschooling In Oregon: The Handbook...and
> that book had some of the same qualities and it wasn't really all the
> limited to Oregon homeschooing issues.
>
> I'm going out and buying some copies for my children for Christmas
> presents.
>
> I did a google on the title and author and came up with:
>
> http://nettlepatch.net/homeschool/
>
> The reviews cannot adequately describe the quality of writing and easy
> to read style that I found. I wish we'd had this when we started
> homeschooling in the 60's.
>
> Frank

What if THIS DENIAL is a giant bluff to distract?

From: Kane )
Subject: Frank, don't be posting as Kane..
Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
Date: 2003-10-06 17:54:40 PST

Hi "Frank," I see you are playing with my posts again.

Don't do that.

Or I'll have to pay you a little visit.

I posted and article, and apparently "Frank Andrews," one of my
favorite trolls, and not his real name, reposted without attributing
me.

Here's the article: Football Players In Sodomy Case <snip>

Dan Sullivan
October 27th 03, 06:35 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...
> With Kane's bragging about serving under
> Curtis LeMay in the 1950's, isn't it an odd
> coincidence that somebody pestering Kane would
> choose a name of a famous person who served
> under LeMay?
>
> Why did/would the faker post Kanes' very same
> concerns about religious reconstructionism
> in homeschool newsgroups?
>
> Was the "LidoKane" (anesthetic) reference merely
> coincidental to the ""other person"" on the
> R N .com account showing up?
>
> How do we know that if fandrews admits to being
> some nemesis of Kane's, that it isn't Kane himself
> burning an exposed sock puppet?
>
> As for the idea of Frank Andrews recently posting as
> Kane, I find it interesting that Frank posted
> Kane's fears about reconstructionism.
> Why would a faker use RN.com to spoof you?
> Spend months posting your opinions?
> All to PRETEND to be you now?

It's like a freakin Hitchcock movie.

The suspense is killing me.

> The below posting did NOT claim to be Kane, but if you
> read the text, IT IS KANE, minus the swearing.
>
> I think == Frank Andrews == Kane.

WOW!

> wrote in message
> Newsgroups: misc.education.home-school.misc, ott.education.homeschooling
> Date: 2003-10-20 19:44:30 PST
>
> <snip>
> > Exactly!
> >
> > That's so in tune with our experience. We are long removed from direct
> > homeschooling - our 4 children are aged 22 to 43 - but the same
> > principles still apply.
> >
> > We often got the feeling we so often had to just jump back and give
> > them room with an occasional foray into doing some rigorous learning
> > ourselves right along with them. I didn't learn calculus until my
> > children did.
> >
> > We are still active in homeschooling politically though, and I try to
> > read each new book that comes out.
> >
> > I recently came across a treasure in a book by Ann Larson-Fischer,
> > Fundamentals of Homeschooling. The title made me think it was going to
> > be a bore, but she told the truth from my view point...she wrote this
> > book that can make it possible for anyone looking for a system of
> > homeschooling to find what they and their family can best apply to
> > their situation.
> >
> > This is a gem and going to be one of the great classics of
> > homeschooling writing. Though it's been out since January I think the
> > title has kept it from being discovered.
> >
> > But the libraries are starting to stock more copies of it and renewing
> > interest in her last book, Homeschooling In Oregon: The Handbook...and
> > that book had some of the same qualities and it wasn't really all the
> > limited to Oregon homeschooing issues.
> >
> > I'm going out and buying some copies for my children for Christmas
> > presents.
> >
> > I did a google on the title and author and came up with:
> >
> > http://nettlepatch.net/homeschool/
> >
> > The reviews cannot adequately describe the quality of writing and easy
> > to read style that I found. I wish we'd had this when we started
> > homeschooling in the 60's.
> >
> > Frank
>
> What if THIS DENIAL is a giant bluff to distract?

What if it is?

What if it isn't?

What if it means something else entirely?

What is the importance of any of your suspicions, Greg?

Dan

Greg Hanson
October 27th 03, 10:57 PM
> What if it is?
> What if it isn't?
> What if it means something else entirely?
> What is the importance of any of your suspicions, Greg?

IN or OUT of the "court of public opinion", Dan? :)

Your suspicions are the only ones that matter, right Dan?

Dan Sullivan
October 28th 03, 12:02 AM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...
> > What if it is?
> > What if it isn't?
> > What if it means something else entirely?
> > What is the importance of any of your suspicions, Greg?
>
> IN or OUT of the "court of public opinion", Dan? :)

I couldn't care less.

> Your suspicions are the only ones that matter, right Dan?

If you say so.

Dan

Kane
October 28th 03, 03:45 AM
(Greg Hanson) wrote in message
> With Kane's bragging about serving under
> Curtis LeMay in the 1950's, isn't it an odd
> coincidence that somebody pestering Kane would
> choose a name of a famous person who served
> under LeMay?
>
> Why did/would the faker post Kanes' very same
> concerns about religious reconstructionism
> in homeschool newsgroups?

The faker didn't post his post...he hijacked my post...since I
wrote it in the first place.....then he had it removed from
Usenet....you do know that can be done, don't you?

Then he posted it under his addy. I've run into the character before
under
other names and munging addies and hijacking posts seems to be his
forte.

I noticed just a day or two ago you pointed out that usenet seemed to
be
losing posts. I've seen a number of mine disappear so I know about
that, though I don't find any particular need to mention it...knowing
what's up.

But I can't help but wonder what you do with all that time you have
and if you
might not have been laying a diversion with your, "gee, there is a
missing
post." in your email to bobb recently.

> Was the "LidoKane" (anesthetic) reference merely
> coincidental to the ""other person"" on the
> R N .com account showing up?

"Frank" plays these kinds of games with many people. I get an errie
feeling
you know about who "Frank" really is than I do. Though I do have some
good
intelligence on the subject.

I send secret messages to "Frank" that tell him little things about
himself that tip him off he's on very thin ice.

> How do we know that if fandrews admits to being
> some nemesis of Kane's, that it isn't Kane himself
> burning an exposed sock puppet?

Well, we don't. How do we know that people that post opinions that you
also
post aren't you as a sockpuppet?

Believe it or not I'm not the only person in the world with the
opinions I share with my buddies, you, on this ng...r r r r

> As for the idea of Frank Andrews recently posting as
> Kane, I find it interesting that Frank posted
> Kane's fears about reconstructionism.

"Frank" didn't. That was MY post hijacked and posted under his fake
addy. Try
posting to him and see what you get. I already tried. He obviously
created a
free account to post his nonsense from. And he actually doesn't have
to post
from there, just have an account there to open one in google under
that
name-addy and post through google. Which appears to be what "Frank"
did.

If he posted under his addy and inserted things that are similar or
even exactly what I discuss that doesn't mean he's my sock puppet or I
his.

> Why would a faker use RN.com to spoof you?

I don't know. Maybe "Frank" is an RN, after all the website says it's
for
health professionals. I doubt "Frank" is though, and could be anyone,
even a
female. rn.com is very cooperative about folks who get mauled by folks
having accounts with them. They pass on the information about the
poster they shared when they opened the account if you ask real nice.

> Spend months posting your opinions?

I'm sorry I am unable to find months of postings from "Frank." The
addy
appears to be very new. Could you point me to a list of "Frank"'s
postings of
many months?

> All to PRETEND to be you now?

The character who I think "Frank" actually is has more than one
target. I
recall waaaaay back in this ng when a poster revealed her addy and
posts had
been spoofed and otherwise messed with. This could be the same
character.

> The below posting did NOT claim to be Kane, but if you
> read the text, IT IS KANE, minus the swearing.

It is "Kane," and you'll have to forgive the less colorful language. I
must
have been having an off day.

I could, if I wished, copy one of your posts if I picked it up
with a fast newsreader, seconds after you posted it, save a copy to my
workstation, go to google and cancel it in google using your name and
account
(if I had hacked you, which I haven't) and then repost your original
post
after doctoring it all kinds of ways...including putting a new addy
over it.

This isn't rocket science. It's all over the web. And Usenet it a rich
hunting ground for the predators that do these kinds of things.

> I think == Frank Andrews == Kane.

You? Think? Not soe's ya'd notice so far.

Never heard of "fandrews" except thinking I know "Frank"s real name.
It's a new persona, of many prior, for the slimeball.

> wrote in message
> Newsgroups: misc.education.home-school.misc, ott.education.homeschooling
> Date: 2003-10-20 19:44:30 PST

This is not a post of mine...or my words.

> <snip>
> > Exactly!
> >

> > That's so in tune with our experience. We are long removed from direct
> > homeschooling - our 4 children are aged 22 to 43 - but the same
> > principles still apply.
> >
> > We often got the feeling we so often had to just jump back and give
> > them room with an occasional foray into doing some rigorous learning
> > ourselves right along with them. I didn't learn calculus until my
> > children did.
> >
> > We are still active in homeschooling politically though, and I try to
> > read each new book that comes out.
> >
> > I recently came across a treasure in a book by Ann Larson-Fischer,
> > Fundamentals of Homeschooling. The title made me think it was going to
> > be a bore, but she told the truth from my view point...she wrote this
> > book that can make it possible for anyone looking for a system of
> > homeschooling to find what they and their family can best apply to
> > their situation.
> >
> > This is a gem and going to be one of the great classics of
> > homeschooling writing. Though it's been out since January I think the
> > title has kept it from being discovered.
> >
> > But the libraries are starting to stock more copies of it and renewing
> > interest in her last book, Homeschooling In Oregon: The Handbook...and
> > that book had some of the same qualities and it wasn't really all the
> > limited to Oregon homeschooing issues.
> >
> > I'm going out and buying some copies for my children for Christmas
> > presents.
> >
> > I did a google on the title and author and came up with:
> >
> > http://nettlepatch.net/homeschool/
> >
> > The reviews cannot adequately describe the quality of writing and easy
> > to read style that I found. I wish we'd had this when we started
> > homeschooling in the 60's.
> >
> > Frank
>
> What if THIS DENIAL is a giant bluff to distract?

That isn't my post above.

This is my post when I discovered "Frank" up to his old tricks.

> From: Kane )
> Subject: Frank, don't be posting as Kane..
> Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
> Date: 2003-10-06 17:54:40 PST
>
> Hi "Frank," I see you are playing with my posts again.
>
> Don't do that.
>
> Or I'll have to pay you a little visit.
>
> I posted and article, and apparently "Frank Andrews," one of my
> favorite trolls, and not his real name, reposted without attributing
> me.
>
> Here's the article: Football Players In Sodomy Case <snip>

And the post I did post was about the case above, and it disappeared
from the
usenet archives and google, then appeared under "Frank"s addy just as
you
found.

Now if you want to think I'm "Frank" be my guest. It no doubt will
amuse
"Frank."

On the other hand I think there is a possible case for YOU being
"Frank" and
using your far to much idle time to play games with your enemies.
After all
you do seem to be in threads with an inordinate number of sockpuppets
that take
either Dan or myself up as enemies.

So tell us, "Frank," is that you pasting your addy on my posts?

Kane

Greg Hanson
October 29th 03, 01:39 PM
> I send secret messages to "Frank" that tell
> him little things about himself that tip him
> off he's on very thin ice.

Yeah, but is it paranoid?

Greg Hanson
November 6th 03, 12:55 AM
(Greg Hanson) wrote in message >...
> > I send secret messages to "Frank" that tell
> > him little things about himself that tip him
> > off he's on very thin ice.
>
> Yeah, but is it paranoid?

Well?
Is it?