PDA

View Full Version : bobb takes a break or gets one

Kane
November 17th 03, 01:31 AM
By golly bobb, looks like you were right. At least it's healthier,
possibly, to be a bigot and not struggle against it.

http://tinyurl.com/v7wb

R R R R

Am I annoying you?

Kane

bobb
November 17th 03, 07:34 AM
"Kane" > wrote in message
om...
> By golly bobb, looks like you were right. At least it's healthier,
> possibly, to be a bigot and not struggle against it.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/v7wb
>
> R R R R
>
> Am I annoying you?
>
> Kane

Annoying me? I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me
not listening.

bobb

Dan Sullivan
November 17th 03, 10:13 AM
"bobb" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "Kane" > wrote in message
> om...
> > By golly bobb, looks like you were right. At least it's healthier,
> > possibly, to be a bigot and not struggle against it.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/v7wb
> >
> > R R R R
> >
> > Am I annoying you?
> >
> > Kane
>
> Annoying me? I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind
me
> not listening.

;-)))))

Kane
November 17th 03, 07:21 PM
"bobb" > wrote in message et>...
> "Kane" > wrote in message
> om...
> > By golly bobb, looks like you were right. At least it's healthier,
> > possibly, to be a bigot and not struggle against it.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/v7wb
> >
> > R R R R
> >
> > Am I annoying you?
> >
> > Kane
>
> Annoying me? I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me
> not listening.

Excellent bobb...R R R

Thanks for NOT listening.

> bobb