PDA

View Full Version : Re: DSHS WA sued in dangerous foster home setting

Kane
November 18th 03, 05:08 AM
(Greg Hanson) wrote in message >...
> > The case is based on the "unprecedented theory that
> > DSHS social workers ... owe a duty to protect members
> > of the general public from criminal conduct by foster
> > children," wrote Jeff Freimund, an assistant attorney
> > general representing DSHS.
>
> If the STATE wants the kid to be a PARENT,

I think you have enriched the bong water a bit too much, but then I'm
becoming so accustomed to the rambling of you and The Plant I have
learned a bit of mind reading.

Below is the key statement...and note, unlike you I have cut NOTHING
from the post and left you fully attributable. That tends to show MY
credibility and YOUR ... well, we know you are selfish lying little
****, now don't we.

> why shouldn't
> the state take on the legal liability that all parents risk?

Mmmm....maybe because the state doesn't want to...and who, pray tell,
IS the "state" Greegor the Whore?

I know you are deficient in civil responsibility matters, but I'm here
to reform you and this is just one of your lessons...Political Science
001, kindergarten level.

Now who is "the state" again?

> If a parent lets kids like these harm others, they
> would be held liable.

They would? Where?

I happen to have researched this one long ago and KNOW of the rare
instances and I can tell you those are not STATE statutes at all...so
you are blowin' smoke yet AGAIN. But down the pipe and washup. It's
dinner time.

> Why did the caseworkers fail to move the kids when asked?

Like everyone is lined up to take troublesome teens into their
home...oh yeah.

I see states begging for foster families that will take teens. One of
the reasons I maintain a very high level of respect for Ron is that HE
is one of those. That cuts a lot of ice with me.

It was a population I worked with when they WERE adjudicated into
treatment.

They are dangerous. They are highly destructive (thanks all you
spanking parent apologists and officianados)

You couldn't do it...and most couldn't. And unless they have actually
committed and been convicted of a crime you cannot lock them up.
Catch-22 is the name of the game in dealing with non-adjudicated
youth.

You know the difference between most teens in state care that are
adjudicated and are not? Very ****ing little.

Some are caught and some are not.

> Why isn't that child neglect?

Because it isn't. You were talking about the state being liable. That
has nothing whatsoever to do with "neglect."

But your desperate thrashing about is duly noted.

Sadly, we can still remember what you did to that little girl and how
her own mother failed her by keeping you instead of her.

`S pity

Kane

Fern5827
November 18th 03, 07:01 PM
Apparently the teens were on PROBATION, --so they must have committed a CRIME.

County probation office will pay out for negligence. Now DSHS is on the hook.

Also, foster contractor asked that THEY BE REMOVED. Sounds as if DSHS is
absolutely derelict in not ensuring proper placements.

Fern5827
November 18th 03, 09:01 PM
I win. My reasoning was the ones adopted by the jury. DSHS loses.

As I wrote yesterday:

>Standard Time
>
>Apparently the teens were on PROBATION, --so they must have committed a
>CRIME.
>
>County probation office will pay out for negligence. Now DSHS is on the
>hook.
>
>Also, foster contractor asked that THEY BE REMOVED. Sounds as if DSHS is
>absolutely derelict in not ensuring proper placements.

Fern wins.

Sherman
November 18th 03, 11:45 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> I win. My reasoning was the ones adopted by the jury. DSHS loses.
>
> As I wrote yesterday:
>

> >Standard Time
> >
> >Apparently the teens were on PROBATION, --so they must have committed a
> >CRIME.
> >
> >County probation office will pay out for negligence. Now DSHS is on the
> >hook.
> >
> >Also, foster contractor asked that THEY BE REMOVED. Sounds as if DSHS is
> >absolutely derelict in not ensuring proper placements.
> >

> Fern wins.

What did she win?
Did you offer to be the place for these difficult children to be removed TO?
Hey, then maybe a child could "win"? Oh, that's assuming that you could
qualify to become a licensed foster care provider.

Sherman.

Kane
November 19th 03, 12:14 AM
On 18 Nov 2003 19:01:11 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Apparently the teens were on PROBATION, --so they must have committed
a CRIME.

So then is CPS responsible for incarcerating them? Or not? When they
come out of lockup on probation they are still children and they have
to be housed by CPS if no relative is available. I guess the relatives
you think are so wonderful weren't flocking to the doors of CPS to
pick up these particular kids, eh?

>County probation office will pay out for negligence. Now DSHS is on
the hook.

Yes, and as I've pointed out many times and this provides yet another
proof, CPS is crippled by the demands on it. It's going cost a lot
more than the "BILLIONS" you keep blowing out your lower orafice
about.

>Also, foster contractor asked that THEY BE REMOVED. Sounds as if
DSHS is
>absolutely derelict in not ensuring proper placements.

Yes. Funny how that is when there is no one fostering that wants them
and the jail won't take them back.

Can we take this as our offer to provide some teen fostering resource
then in a situation that is so short of resources?

I take back my calling you a Pumpkin. You are a lovely fat Watermelon.

Kane

Kane
November 19th 03, 12:17 AM
On 18 Nov 2003 21:01:08 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>I win. My reasoning was the ones adopted by the jury. DSHS loses.
>
>As I wrote yesterday:
>

>>Standard Time
>>
>>Apparently the teens were on PROBATION, --so they must have committed a
>>CRIME.
>>
>>County probation office will pay out for negligence. Now DSHS is on the
>>hook.
>>
>>Also, foster contractor asked that THEY BE REMOVED. Sounds as if DSHS is
>>absolutely derelict in not ensuring proper placements.
>>

>Fern wins.

Wait. I'll find a Tomato and give you your award.

Kane