PDA

View Full Version : Jury finds DSHS faulty in foster kids assault

Fern5827
November 18th 03, 07:59 PM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001794141_foster18m.html

They knowingly accepted dangerous teens into the home, allowed foster license
to lapse, etc.

And, fosters, note the contractor involved did NOT WISH to house these
dangerous, on-probation, teens.

Fern5827
November 18th 03, 09:01 PM
BTW, my train of thinking yesterday, too.

I win.