PDA

View Full Version : |Re: WA DSHS suit contends FC home housed dangerous teens

Kane
November 19th 03, 12:23 AM
On 18 Nov 2003 21:04:12 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>BTW, the jury followed my theories. IOW, I win.
>
>Shannon, the courts have to place dangerous children in secure
settings.

>They were on probation. Looks like I was correct.
>
>>The only people at fault for the kids action are the kids. They make
>>thier own choices.
>
>BTW, how would you like to foster these teens?
>
>What a combination of gang-like children cutting school and predating
upon
>smaller teens. Probably the old baseball bat beatings.

So Zinnia, where would the state place these children if they are out
of jail, and on probation (before this criminal event of course...we
know where they are NOW)?

Come on. Give us a list of places to put these children.

And if you think there are a line of foster parents just
waiting...guess again. Teens in foster care bounce from home to home
rapidly, sometimes just because they are teens doing teen things and
fools like you are trying to foster them and pitch them at the first
bit of mouthiness, or they are truly dangerous and no one can handle
them.

By the way, give us another "WHEE...I WIN, I WIN" It's so charming and
supportive of foster parents that DO work with this particular
population successfully.

Yet you want to cut support for foster care, and you want the
relatives to be sought out (like they don't hide in the back room when
they know CPS is calling to place THESE kids).

In otherwords, you are a little spoiled and stupid knownothing child
who has NO solutions to the problem to offer, but delight in
fingerpointing.

Give us another "I WIN I WIN" Wegalia.

And remind us again how CPS stops parents from disciplining...surely
these boys didn't get enough spanking.

Kane

Dan Sullivan
November 19th 03, 01:21 AM
> wrote in message
> (Kane) wrote:
>
> > Give us another "I WIN I WIN" Wegalia.
>
> RRRRRRRRRRRR www.zelnorm.com RRRRRRRRRRRR
> pookieboys homepage.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiii isssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh
> hhhhhhhhhhh

What you post is sooo very important, Bob.

Nothin better to do.

Nothing of value to contribute.