PDA

View Full Version : Why won't folks FOSTER? Could it be CPS attituyde? (intentional missspelling)

Fern5827
November 19th 03, 02:13 PM
....Gee why does CPS have a difficult time finding folk to foster?

Could it just be that even civic-minded folks are turned off by CPS' inanities?

Read "Memoirs of an ex-baby stealer" This upstanding, altruistic Nurse
believed DHS' propaganda. Until she became part of the system.

Written by Mary Callahan in Maine, who is spearheading a protest against DHS in
Maine first weekend in December.

Ron
November 19th 03, 06:15 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> ...Gee why does CPS have a difficult time finding folk to foster?

That answer is far more complicated that you can even imagine (being a
vegetable and all). But, I'll give you a few reasons:

10. High cost, low reimbursement.
9. Having to deal with CPS.
8. Opposition from neighbors to having a foster home in their area.
7. Covenant/Land Restrictions
6. Legal requirements for space in one's home.
5. Inspections, licenses, and set-up costs.
4. Having to deal with attorney's.
3. Having to deal with psychotic or unreasonable children, who have been
taught this behavior by psychotic or unreasonable/abusive/neglectful
parents.
2. Having to deal with psychotic or unreasonable/abusive/neglectful parents
of the children in care.
1. A feeling that they could not let the kids go home once they had become
to care for them.

There are numerous other reasons plant baby, and these are only a few. But
in my experience, these 10 are the most often stated reasons why there are
fewer foster parents than needed.

The rest of your inane and ignorant statements are just that, inane and
ignorant. You don't know what you are talking about, and that is really
nothing new for you. The reason is that you have never been a foster
parent, never had to actually deal with the system, the parents, the
attorney's, the judges, the children. You have no experience. Yet you
continue to make your ignorance known here and elsewhere, and I find that
laughable. You choose to make yourself into a joke, intentionally and with
foreknowledge. Congratulations, your an idiot.

Ron

> Could it just be that even civic-minded folks are turned off by CPS'
inanities?

> Read "Memoirs of an ex-baby stealer" This upstanding, altruistic Nurse
> believed DHS' propaganda. Until she became part of the system.
>
> Written by Mary Callahan in Maine, who is spearheading a protest against
DHS in
> Maine first weekend in December.

Fern5827
November 20th 03, 08:31 PM
Ron, your grammar, spelling and general lack of skills signal your
deficiencies.

However, the House is holding hearings on FC now.

So, whatever you think of me and other interested folk, things are changing.

BTW, I am a former professional in an allied field.

Face, it CPS and Foster Care are uniformly troubled. I do not intend for you
to take this personally, ( I have more class and social conscience than that),
but really you are an ostrich if you do not perceive that there are ENORMOUS
ILLEGALITIES AND TREMENDOUS UNSOLVED PROBLEMS endemic to the *system*.

I still believe there is room for some Foster contractors.

So your rather juvenile ad homs disserve your cause and unfortunately only
demonstrate your immaturity.

Fern5827
November 20th 03, 08:33 PM
BTW, Ron confirms my rationale and supports it.

Your quote, sir:

>9. Having to deal with CPS.

Isn't that what I headlined? You do read, don't you.

Game, set and match to Fern.

Ron
November 21st 03, 05:36 AM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> BTW, Ron confirms my rationale and supports it.
>
> Your quote, sir:
>
> >9. Having to deal with CPS.
>
> Isn't that what I headlined? You do read, don't you.
>
> Game, set and match to Fern.

Not quite fern, I listed them in order for a reason. You should have read
further down the list:

"2. Having to deal with psychotic or unreasonable/abusive/neglectful
parents
of the children in care.
1. A feeling that they could not let the kids go home once they had become
to care for them."

Dealing with CPS is a pain at times, depending on the caseworker, but its
pretty far down the list of reasons. #1 is by far the most common reason.
More than 80% of the people I have spoken to about fostering give that
reason and no other.

The only thing of less importance than dealing with CPS, is the
reimbursement issues. With as much as you and the others here harp on what
we get "paid" as being our only reason for fostering, its amazing that you
didn't take this opportunity as well.

Before you can claim a win of any kind there fern, you must have an idea of
what the game is about. You don't. And before you can play a game, you
must have an idea what the rules are. Since you have no direct experience
with the system, you don't and can't understand the rules. Basically, you
are a looser, one that can't even understand the nature of the contest.

Congratulations, once again you have proven yourself an idiot. Well done.
Next time, add a little Miracle Grow, maybe that will help.

Ron

Kane
November 21st 03, 05:46 AM
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:36:36 -0600, "Ron"
> wrote:

>"Fern5827" > wrote in message
>> BTW, Ron confirms my rationale and supports it.
>>
>> Your quote, sir:
>>
>> >9. Having to deal with CPS.
>>
>> Isn't that what I headlined? You do read, don't you.
>>
>> Game, set and match to Fern.
>
>Not quite fern, I listed them in order for a reason. You should have
read
>further down the list:
>
>"2. Having to deal with psychotic or unreasonable/abusive/neglectful
>parents
>of the children in care.
>1. A feeling that they could not let the kids go home once they had
become
>to care for them."
>
>Dealing with CPS is a pain at times, depending on the caseworker, but
its
>pretty far down the list of reasons. #1 is by far the most common
reason.
>More than 80% of the people I have spoken to about fostering give
that
>reason and no other.
>
>The only thing of less importance than dealing with CPS, is the
>reimbursement issues. With as much as you and the others here harp
on what
>we get "paid" as being our only reason for fostering, its amazing
that you
>didn't take this opportunity as well.
>
>Before you can claim a win of any kind there fern, you must have an
idea of
>what the game is about. You don't. And before you can play a game,
you
>must have an idea what the rules are. Since you have no direct
experience
>with the system, you don't and can't understand the rules.
Basically, you
>are a looser, one that can't even understand the nature of the
contest.

>Congratulations, once again you have proven yourself an idiot. Well
done.
>Next time, add a little Miracle Grow, maybe that will help.
>
>Ron

R R R R R R R R ... <gasp> <wheez> R R R R R R

I have a feeling that on my deathbed my last thoughts will be of The
Plant and the deep pity I feel for It. It has definately made a
lasting impression on me....R R R R R...<wheeze.gasp>

I don't think I've seen a more hapless twit in my long life.

Even the child abusers themselves had to take a second place to It.

Best wishes, Ron.

Kane

Kane
November 21st 03, 06:13 AM
(Fern5827) wrote in message >...
> Ron, your grammar, spelling and general lack of skills signal your
> deficiencies.

Wheee....a spelling and grammar nanny with an opinion.
Don'tchajustloveit?

> However, the House is holding hearings on FC now.

However, he obviously does it because he cares about kids. Are you
going to celebrate if the outcome makes it HARDER to foster?

Of course your are, Arugula. Of course you are.

> So, whatever you think of me and other interested folk, things are changing.

Who knows. It could even get better. If the politicos don't let
themselves get carried away with phonied up data and lies by you
Pickle Puss anti cps types it could wind up with MORE MONEY AND MORE
POWER TO CPS.

That would be a gas....but then even if CPS loses for now, the cycle
will role on as it always does, and all it will take is your favorite
hobby, more children dying at the hands of their parent's, and the
next "ASFA" bill will be passed.

> BTW, I am a former professional in an allied field.

Poppy cultivation out in the Field? I didn't know Ron was a gardener.
You going to teach him to cultivate Greegor's favorite crop for the
hubble bubble pipe?

> Face,

Same to yah. Face YOU. R R R R R

I thought you were the number one net spelling, and grammar nanny and
you can't even control where your commas, land, ,,,,,,,,,,,...here,
borrow a few.

> it CPS and Foster Care are uniformly troubled.

Always will be. The pressure on both is enormous, from the abusive
parents you champion, encourage, and protect with your paid ranting.
What's your rate?

> I do not intend for you
> to take this personally, ( I have more class and social conscience than that),
> but really you are an ostrich if you do not perceive that there are ENORMOUS
> ILLEGALITIES AND TREMENDOUS UNSOLVED PROBLEMS endemic to the *system*.

I do not intend for you to take this personally, but you are a giant
Cactus with dripping Sap. Nothing personal of course. And you have
serious ENORMOUS ILLEGALITIES (if only someone could catch you) AND
TREMENDOUS UNSOLVED PROBLEMS endemic to the mentally ill, and
terminally stupid.

> I still believe there is room for some Foster contractors.

Ah, the self protective weaseling crabwalk disclaimer. Thanks, you
were overdue for one of those...

> So your rather juvenile ad homs

He is a cutup, isn't he now. But even juneniles can call'em like they
sees'em very accurately. That's one of the things that dedicated and
observant intelligent foster parents tend to get as payback from the
children they work with....a shocking honesty. You have no Clothes,
Clematis, and we all can see them now that Ron has mentioned it.

> disserve your cause

"disserve", grammar nanny, "disserve?"

It does not mean to fail to serve. It just means to treat badly and so
in your context you once again prove the value of your judgement about
someone else's grammar and syntax.

One might "undermine their own cause" or they might "attenuate, blunt,
corrode, cripple, debilitate, dig, dig out, disable, eat away,
enfeeble, erode, excavate, foil, frustrate, hollow out, hurt, impair,
mine, ruin, sabotage, sandbag, sap, soften, subvert, threaten, thwart,
torpedo, tunnel, undercut, wear, whittle away, wreck their own cause,"
but "disserve?"

Hell I'll bet you made it up without knowing it was a word.

You've certainly done it before.

> and unfortunately only
> demonstrate your immaturity.

Regretably you have shown us again that you are scattering your Pollen
on the wind by blowing it out your ass...now what kind of a plant is
that I ask you.

No, Ron roasted your Chestnuts to a fair-the-well he did. And your
comeback shows just how badly it smarted. It's nice to watch you smart
in this fashion, since you aren't in any other.

Besides, what has his spelling and grammar to do with the accuracy of
his nail driving?

If there's incoming and I yell "DUK" who's going to give me a grammar
lesson before droppin'...you?

Yeah, you just might. You do it all too frequently here and take a
shot right upside the Pistil.....R R R R R

How's my prose, Rose?

Kane

Kane
November 21st 03, 06:43 AM
On 21 Nov 2003 04:59:59 GMT, (Super ****ed Dad) wrote:

>Kane,
>
> I would be astonished if every kid could come home...sometimes it
>doesn't work. If you have a questionable character in the home,
someone with a
>sexual deviancy/ violence related background~no reunification.
>
>Their isn't a formula out there for those cases.Cases like Greg's are
hopeless.

Naw. All he'd really have to have done was play nice, marry mommy, and
stop being an asshole to the court. That would have been one of Dan's
sure bets. I'd have given heavy odds on a win, until the Whore in
Greegor surfaced.

Dan usually doesn't give up hope until it's patently obvious. He did,
after all, offer to and give assistance to Greegor the Whore, when he
was known only as Greg Hanson, and Greegor proceeded to muck it up
wonderfully.

How could Dan have known what was up. Greg seemed such a nice boy and
all. Dumb, hapless, but not all that bad...and then....hmmmm....

And then it started to get obvious......sabotage the return of the
child. The smart ass responses in the parent training class (his
"finance'" oppps, "fiance" must have lost it right there. She'd have
had to call him on it or forever give herself over to his tender
ministrations. Methinks she chose incorrectly, no?

And no, there isn't any formula. You are perfectly right.

However, and you just knew I was gonna say that....r r r r....Dan has
a method, highly flexible, but unencumbered with trash and distraction
such as Greegor used to sack the kid and her mother.

If one wants to call it a formula I suppose they can, but formulas
tend to be fixed, while methods are not, so you are correct.

He routinely (not to diminish the process) cans the workers and others
on the oppossing side. If the parents follow his directions the odds
are obviously hugely in their favor for a win. I mean look at his
record.

If it didn't have such a wonderful outcome I'd tend to start getting
sorry for them...I mean, sheeees...that many times one right after the
other? It's turning into a CPS worker bloodbath.

Hope life's treating you good. Snowing there yet?

> spd

Kane

Ron
November 21st 03, 04:13 PM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> Ron, your grammar, spelling and general lack of skills signal your
> deficiencies.
>
> However, the House is holding hearings on FC now.
>
> So, whatever you think of me and other interested folk, things are
changing.

Things are changing, agreed, but not because of people like yourself, but
because of people like me. WE want a better system, for the kids. Thats
the crux of the issue fern, its not about people like you. Its not about
the parents. ITS ABOUT THE KIDS. I could care less for you, but only with
great effort. I could care even less for the parents. But the children,
they are the one's that count. I make a difference, you make noise.

> BTW, I am a former professional in an allied field.

I didn't know that herbology was an associated field. Or is it your
reported skills as an English tutor? Certainly not I think.

> Face, it CPS and Foster Care are uniformly troubled. I do not intend for
you
> to take this personally, ( I have more class and social conscience than
that),

Somehow I doubt that. You have proven again and again that you have no
class, and are totally devoid of a social conscience. But, I don't take it
personally. Not one bit. What I do take personally is the very thought
that an individual like yourself, one completely without direct experience
with foster care, feels that they can claim an expert level of knowledge of
the subject. You don't know the system, you don't know the problems, you
don't know what its like. Basically there is quite a bit you DONT know, but
that has never stopped you from making claims of knowledge.

> but really you are an ostrich if you do not perceive that there are
ENORMOUS
> ILLEGALITIES AND TREMENDOUS UNSOLVED PROBLEMS endemic to the *system*.
>
> I still believe there is room for some Foster contractors.
>
> So your rather juvenile ad homs disserve your cause and unfortunately only
> demonstrate your immaturity.

I tailor my response's to the level of understanding of the individual I
respond to. So, if the response was "juvenile", it was designed to meet
your level of understanding. Experience tells me that anything more
complicated is beyond you, so I try and ensure that you can understand the
meaning of the insult. What use is an insult that you are not going to
understand? I want you to understand my impression of you. Therefore I do
so at a level that I know you will find only a little difficulty with (as a
parent I see it as a part of my job to try and expand the minds of those who
have limited understanding).

Congratulations, you are still an idiot. Without people like yourself in
this world, we would be without diversity and everyone would be wise.

Ron

olfart
November 21st 03, 07:04 PM
"Ron" > wrote in message

> [...]
> > demonstrate your immaturity.
>
> I tailor my response's to the level of understanding of the individual I
> respond to. So, if the response was "juvenile", it was designed to meet
> your level of understanding. Experience tells me that anything more
> complicated is beyond you, so I try and ensure that you can understand the
> meaning of the insult. What use is an insult that you are not going to
> understand? I want you to understand my impression of you. Therefore I
do
> so at a level that I know you will find only a little difficulty with (as
> parent I see it as a part of my job to try and expand the minds of those
who
> have limited understanding).
>
> Congratulations, you are still an idiot. Without people like yourself in
> this world, we would be without diversity and everyone would be wise.

Couldn't have said it better myself - but wish I had...