PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ron supports my headline. CPS attiduyde turns off fosters

Kane
November 20th 03, 11:28 PM
On 20 Nov 2003 19:40:46 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Subject: Re: Why won't folks FOSTER? Could it be CPS attituyde?
(intentional
>missspelling)
>From: (Fern5827)
>Date: 11/20/2003 2:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
>
>BTW, Ron confirms my rationale and supports it.
>
>Your quote, sir:
>
>>9. Having to deal with CPS.

He posted a single point of agreement with you with the number "9" at
the head of the line? Hmmm....Interesting. I've known Ron to do some
fun things with your nonsense, but never post a single line of opinion
and number it as "9".

Oh well, there's no accounting. He must have magically turned into a
Turnip, eh?

R R R R R

Oh Ron. Have you seen this? When you can, get up off the floor and
wipe the tears, and wait a bit for your rigs to stop hurting and
remind The Potato that there were 9 other lines and a long two
paragraphs or so of commentary that...r, r, r, <throat clearing>
didn't quite agree with her reasons for foster applicants to be scared
off..

>Isn't that what I headlined? You do read, don't you.

Why yes it was. Wasn't that just one of 9 other reasons Ron mentioned,
with some ... the ones nearer the more weighted end of a 10 point list
dealing with parents and children and finally, number 10, with the
love for the children that makes it so hard to part with them.

Yeah, I'd say you, with Ron's help are going to discourage the
dedicated civic minded applicants to fostering...but his is going to
make them more solidly commited while yours is going to make them roll
around laughing. And if they run, more's the better.

Certainly society does NOT want foster applicants that can't see
through you nonsense....R R R R

>Game, set and match to Fern.

What a childish Kumquat.

Blatantly qoute someone out of context and claim a win.

I recall that attitude on the playground years ago. "I win, I win"
(while holding a bleeding nose or the ball deflating and now useless).
We mostly let the poor little wimp go ahead and have his fun as he
had so little else going for him.

So okay, Frittilaria, you "WIN"

Now I need a nap. I'm utterly exhausted but happy.

Kane