PDA

View Full Version : |Re: kids fight with moring stars

Kane
November 21st 03, 05:51 AM
On 20 Nov 2003 21:04:10 -0800, (Llort Agig)
wrote:

>Since I gave them my old anvil they are making swords,axes,morning
>stars,lances and armour and keep fighting each other.
>
>They killed several rabbits,dogs and cats and some old grannies.
>
>What can I do?

There are some plans for simple mortars from one of the survivalist
book sellers. I think you can find some catapult building directions
too.

And I've heard if you look hard enough you can find plans for
newcliaahr weepons as well.

Take my advice. Trust me. The problem WILL solve itself. Money back
guarantee.

R R R R R

bingo bango bongo.

Stoneman