PDA

View Full Version : New placement

Simons Mom
November 23rd 03, 03:37 AM
We have a new placement! B came to us Thursday and is a really good kid.
He just needs someone to give him a real chance at making things work
for him
He is about to be 17 so he is a little older than we thought we would
ever have but....I guess it was meant to be...So now we have a 15 year
old a 16 year old and a 2 year old :)

olfart
November 23rd 03, 01:59 PM
"Simons Mom" > wrote in message
> We have a new placement! B came to us Thursday and is a really good kid.
> He just needs someone to give him a real chance at making things work
> for him
> He is about to be 17 so he is a little older than we thought we would
> ever have but....I guess it was meant to be...So now we have a 15 year
> old a 16 year old and a 2 year old :)

Sounds great. Wish you the best of luck with him. Quite often by the time
they reach their teens they have been pushed around so much that have
reached a personal dead end. Having 2 other teens around shuld be good for
him too.