PDA

View Full Version : Re: Oops Re: repartations was Re: bobbaloo was Re: Kids should work...

Kane
November 29th 03, 10:46 PM
Gunner > wrote in message >...
> On 28 Nov 2003 21:39:59 -0800, (Kane)
> wrote:
>

> >They are identified by being the most extreme poor. The seemingly
> >unrecoverable residents of the ghetto, the ones I've taken to
> >derisively referring to by the name one poster here keeps supporting
> >by his insults to them, BADBLACKS!
>
> Chuckle...you are so easy to bait.

So, you're just an ordinary "baiter" then. Personally I've always
thought you to be a "master."

> And in the two very long books that
> we wrote on the subject, you were the only one using the term
> (repeatedly might I add somewhere over 25 times)..******, ****** lover
> and badblack.

You seem to chuckle a lot over taking other's statements out of
context. Tell you what, chuckling master baiter, why don't you quote
the two of us.

See which one used those terms in quotes or in the context of
describing anothers use of same to stereotype black Americans
(BADBLACK! I coined to describe YOUR depiction of black Americans,
obviously not to claim there are bad blacks).

Then see which one babbled in phony Ebon to express a thought about
the issues, including the childish display of phony Ebon to insult me.

> Its an interesting comment on your mindset,

It's a childish, impotent attempt by you to divorce yourself from your
statements that clearly brand you a racist bigot in denial.

Including the very statements you make in this post....deliberately
misquoting me by pretending I used "******" or "****** Lover" or "NL"
to label anyone but bigots that use such terms.

Have you any idea how foolish you look trying such simplist attacks?

It's called "lying" were I come from, bigot.

You are one.

> that you
> stooped to low to introducing those vile terms to the conversation,

Pathetic desperation is all too apparent in that statement. I used
"******" and similar terms to quote others or express the lowness of
bigoted racists thinking and mindset.

And the vileness in the words are the same vileness I find in your use
of phony Ebon as though it somehow made you a tolerant ethnically
inclusive "some of my best friends are" little honkie.

> Im
> rather ashamed of you.

Your failure to comprehend my position, claims, and personal ethics on
the issues of racism, bigotry, slavery, poverty, and todays black
ghettos, is indicative of your own lack of moral character, and your
ignorance, and your shame, not mine.

> Now as I see it, you wish to promote some of the most extreme poor,
> to the exclusion of the rest of the most extreme poor, such as
> latinos, and Appalachian whites. Is this correct?

Please refer more honestly to my actual words by quote or pasting or
leaving the attributions that include my words which would establish
the claim implicite in your rhetorical question.

It's quite easy to see you are desperate to establish I am a bigot,
when I am not. It may be a product of your projection...something you
have done in every post so far.

Since you threw that question in I'll throw another back at you: Why
did you leave out the rest of the world's poor? Afraid I might point
to my plan as a possible model to expand on?

Shall we have a duel of, "when did you stop beating your wife," or do
you have ANY honest debating skills?

You seem to have a habit of leaving my actual words out of your more
juvenile attempts to recover from the embarrassing things you post.
Out of context quotes are the best examples of the sorriest of
failures to debate honestly,

You are, in simple terms you can understand, a liar.

> Your bias and racism is noted.

Translation: "And your mother wears combat boots."

I think you'll have be a bit more specific than to just make a claim,
and try to base it on my quoting of other's use of hurtful language,
to be believed.

In other words, you haven't looked in my mother's closet, and she owns
no combat boots.

Or are you just stating your opinion, the one you pointed out that you
have an asshole to match? (would you like a direct quote from your

Your claim is thin, and obviously, by it transparency, an attempt to
deflect attention from your babbling of propagandist's screed you
haven't bothered to find any factual basis for.

A few anecdotes of blacks whining about reparations (that you may well
be misquoting and or using out of context as is your habit) and
attempting to tar all blacks with the jesse/johnnie/al brush is proof
of your stupidity and bigotry by the assumption that all or even a
majority of black citizens agree with that "Reparations" scheme, but
wouldn't with mine.

> As to your continual claim that Im either racist, biased against
> blacks or both,

All of the above, and the one you left out...you are a bigot. Bias and
racism are natural outgrowths of the propensity of xenophobia..the
fear of the different. Your racism isn't a problem. Your bigotry is.

I made the claim, continuously, in response to your continual
revelation by continual statements and expressions you used that
establish it quite clearly and continuously.

You are a racist bigot, deeply into denial, by the use of devices such
as victim blaming, deliberately changing the meaning of others
statements on bigotry and racism, and you are a patronizing twit by
proof.

Such as:

Using enflamatory collections of isolated anecdotes of black initiated
violence as a tactic to victim blame and deny the reality that the
majority of blacks are NOT rising up to commit violence on whites.

That, my friend, is racial bigotry.

I freely admitted that blacks have committed violence against whites,
and do so for racist sentiments, as have whites using the examples I
provided, but that is NOT racial bigotry...it's the opposite to
counter a bigot. YOU.

> simply ask that question in open session in the
> misc.survivalism newsgroup.

I have read, and have periodically lurked there for over 3 years, as
well as other ngs you frequent...tpg, for one. Where I just decided to
cross post.

I know what you are.

And I know the opinion of you that I have regarding that: you are a
self opinionated buffoon, that spouts nonsense from survivalist, merc,
and combat as well as gun mag periodicals as though it was our own
experience.

You are a liar and a simple child most of the time either rubbing up
against your fellow buffoons in daisychain-like orgiastic glee, or
badly outclassed by your betters in those ngs, and weaseling,
crawfishing, crabwalking there as you have here, as a habit. Hell,
even the antigun loons manage to outclass you. Now that's a buffoon.

It makes me squirm in embarrassment to know that you and I are on the
same side in the RTKBA question. I think you damage the cause by your
immaturity.

> Also ask about my rampant homophobia as
> well...

See?

The most childish of red herrings to distract. What is it you are so
desperate to hide in our exchange that you'd toss out so big an
"appeal to emotions" red fish?

Why didn't you go for something less trite in the emotional loading
repertoire? You can't even dream up an effective logial fallacy. You
are ridiculous.

I'd say, and admittedly guessing, you have started to respond, just a
niggling little thought coming up, to my having pointed out your self
delusion about your views on race. And the weakness of your attempt at
a red herring is evidence.

Oh, and don't miss my use of that horribly racist term, "niggling."
Show us the same kind of pc slop you tried above to discredit me.

Afterward, as is embarrassingly common with you, look up the word and
its derivation...and blush, if you can.

Now chuckle for me.

> Chuckle

Thanks.

> Gunner

snip...................

I decided to snip Chris' statement. Your use of it as your sig line is
just another childish attempt to appear accepting of others that you
are not.

It's patronizing of you to use it.

Do you also periodically spout, "I have a Dream"?

I see many a closet bigot do such things so their more blatant racist
nonsense is excused in their own mind, and they
think...<ROTFLMAO>....they successfuly camoflage themselves from
observers.

That's what I am refering to when I say you are in denial.

The very fact you didn't acknowledge that we are all, hence you are, a
racist is a dead giveaway. That's what marks you so clearly as a
racist BIGOT, and or dangerously ignorant to boot.

But then you possess a lot of instances of being a bigot that have
nothing to do with race. Your posting trickery reveals this most of
all.

Last one to post is a loser.

Kane

Gunner
November 30th 03, 04:32 AM
On 29 Nov 2003 14:46:18 -0800, (Kane)
wrote:

>Pathetic desperation is all too apparent in that statement. I used
>"******" and similar terms to quote others or express the lowness of
>bigoted racists thinking and mindset.

So you are admitting to use the words in an off hand manner, and that
I never lowered myself to such demeaning usage?

>And the vileness in the words are the same vileness I find in your use
>of phony Ebon as though it somehow made you a tolerant ethnically
>inclusive "some of my best friends are" little honkie.

Ebon? Oh..Ebonics. The made up language thats an excuse for poor
education? I thought it was all phoney. Now you tell me different.

Laugh laugh..way to go, you bigoted Racist Marxist pimp.

Lets steal the money from the Filthy Rich (wasnt that how you spoke of
the rich btw?) and give it to the poor..not just any poor, but only
the Black poor. **** the rest of the poor. Let them eat cake, right?

Im sure Jessie the Extortionist and Sharpy will put you on the payroll
just as soon as I get done forwarding your posts to the Rainbow Push
folks.and they you can pimp for them. You are very good at it.
Perhaps all that practice at turning your sisters out wasnt a waste
afterall.

You da man! You da Marxist Main Man!!

Laugh Laugh laugh

Ta for now, Pimp.

Gunner

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on,
and walk down the street with no permit of any kind:
some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders
are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" -- Andrew Ford