PDA

View Full Version : Re: How Can You Fight the System?

Kane
July 25th 03, 05:56 AM
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:49:51 -0500 (EST), (Proud
Momma) wrote:

>Thank you, Kane. The last thing I want to do is war with these
people.
>I understand that they have to investigate any and all claims. I
also
>understand that the purpose of this organization is to protect
children.
>I fully respect that.
>
>I've even had one caseworker to come into my home once who claimed
that
>if anyone needed any services, it was me, not my children. You see,
>was a single parent at that time and working anywhere from 12 to 18
>hours every day. I did this so I wouldn't have to go on welfare or
>foodstamps. She actually told me that I was without a doubt one very
>responsible and loving mother. (I should have gotten that one in
>writting).

Well, now. That is going to cause some seething frustration on the
part of those in this ng that think they ought to be killed.

>However, the main thing I want out of all of this is for the person
>who's calling in to stop. I want to find out who it is and put an
end
>to it. I don't mind cooperating with these people. I do mind them
>telling my neighbors what is going on though.

Excellent. It sounds to me like you are willing to explore tacticial
options. Forgive me military referrences, but they fit so well in this
kind of war.

Actually you don't have to find out who it is to put a stop to it.
Explore the laws in your state...you can do that on line usually
without an attorney, though you may want to have an attorney interpret
relevant ones for you when YOU find them. No need to pay high prices
for a legal aide to the attorney look them up and you get billed the
lawyers hourly fee.

What I think you'll find is something that would support some other
advice given here......threaten to sue for harrassment, however don't
let the blood lust in the tone of that advice get you into a
threatening posture.

It is CPS's game when an alledged abuser does that. You'll get served
with a court order to take a psych eval or risk having your children
removed during and investigation of your "out of control" behavior.

No, the right way is to be sweet as pie, and maybe ask the worker for
their "advice" about the possibility of suing the agency...smile when
you say that, and one John or Jane Doe making the calls. And beg her
to tell you how to NOT sue the agency.

Do you get my drift here? It makes you look Soooooo reasonable but
harrassesed, and keeps you from appearing like a nutcase they are all
too familiar with, and we are in this newsgroup so familiar with.

>After so many visits, I fear that the amount of times they have
>investigated me would be enough for them to cause some sort of
trouble.

What does that tell you? You either have very sympathetic workers
investigating, or they are simply doing the steps and have discounted
the caller already. If they believed, or were unsympathetic it would
have escalated by now. On the other hand a supervisor, not entirely in
the loop, could set the action to a higher response level.

It's time to ask that sweet innocent question about, could you stop it
if you sued. Not, "If you thugs don't stop harrassing me I'm going to
sue you and the agency into paupacy" They laugh at such threats. They
know you are about to bury yourself, and their trouble will be over.

>Although, each time they have done an investigation, they have never
>found one thing wrong.

Like I said. You have friends in the right places. Doing their job as
they are supposed to. And no, they are NOT obligated to remove the
harrassment unless they can write up something in their notes that
supports that.

>I just want to put all of this to an end. I don't want to fight with
>them or start some stupid camaign to bring them down. They are here
>protect my kids, just as I am. Luckily, my kids don't need them.

Talk to a family law attorney, if you can afford it. Most will give
you one free consult. You'll know you have a good one if they are
tacticians not crusaders. Beware the crusader that tells you, "let's
make the suffer...and crusify them."

>Thanks again, Kane for the advice. I agree with you that starting a
war
>with them is stupid. Starting a war with them only makes me look
>guilty. I've nothing to hide.

They are doing their job. They often have little or no choice in how
they conduct the investigation outside of policy...and policy is very
broad. I've noticed that if when talking with them I make little
heroes out of them, just like other human beings, they are so very
much more cooperative and supportive of ME.

I curse the stupid or ignorant or malicious ones privately. And there
really aren't all that many, not unlike all groups of people.

>Proud Momma

Best wishes, Kane

Kane
August 1st 03, 05:11 AM
On 31 Jul 2003 20:43:09 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

>Fern: Is that Lupus or Tourets where people
>compulsively blurt out swear words?

It has Tourettes. Try not to point and jeer. Plants are sensitive
about such things.

>Dan, once again, you tried slamming me for family
>bathroom activity, implying ludeness where there
>was none. You even got the age wrong, yet again.

It's lewdness, dweeb. No implication about it. You were in the
bathroom alone in the house with a naked six year old girl not your
natural child, and you not married to her mother. You were a boy
friend, the prime suspect in most single mom sexual abuse cases. You
wouldn't go get a job but instead volunteered to stay home and parent
while mom went out and worked. Another prime suspect situation for
boyfriend molestation of single mom's child.

>Do you really think that NOBODY noticed my explanation
>of WHY you began haranguing me like that?

Well, I had no trouble at all noticing your "exlanation" for what it
was worth...about a nickel....because I had googled the story and
found out by your own words just what a cruel angry mean spirited
little twit you were and apparently still are.

You moved in on her, and instead of emotional support and kindness you
offered her dog training methods...in fact you'd likely have been
reported to ASPCA-animal control if you had done to a dog or cat what
you did to her.

You have zero understanding of early childhood development, the
social, emotional, intellectual, and sexual development of children
and what they actually need, dweeb. Six year old little girls don't
need momma's boyfriend in the bathroom with them naked and putting
their hands on them to help them rinse their hair....and they sure as
hell don't want a towel boy in there with them either. It is a very
critical time in female psycho-sexual development and right smack in
the middle of their budding modesty and body privacy building time.

I do wish I'd had a chance to teach grandpa some martial striking
disciplines. A broken jaw was hardly sufficient considering what you
did to that child, both in her development and to her relationship
with her mother.

Your cries of indignation because Dan calls`em like he see's `em are
pitiful mewlings of an impotent little twit that can't even gently
parent a child of six.

Just how retarded is the mother by the way?

>You said the child was not removed from my home.
>You are once again factually wrong in that statement.

What in heavens name are you babbling about. Cite..that is quote and
point to the post by URL that he said that in so we can catch you once
again getting it backwards.

If he did say that he most likely meant the same thing I would say and
will to you now.....she was not so much removed as you drove out by
your selfish lazy manipulations of her mother and her and your attempt
to get the court to help you do so....and you succeeded. CPS got one
right. The girl is at least safe from you.

Proud of yourself, little man?

>You call her a girlfriend, rather than fiance' on purpose.

Oh, my. Am I embarrassed. After my angry tirade I find that you are
engaged to the mother.

So tell us, Greegor, when is the wedding, and where are you registered
for gifts. I've a nice pile of horse manure I can get from my
neighbors for you.

>Does the meaning of the committment escape you, Dan?

Does the meaning of gigolo escape you? You are still sitting on your
ass with the girlfriend out working, are you not...and you no longer
even have the excuse of "parenting" the little girl.

I think he's damn kind to call her your girlfriend. She's paying
dearly for your services and let's hope for your sake she doesn't
catch on. And if she has what does that say about her mothering
capacity?

So do you want to have a kid by her knowing that she'd let a man move
in and come between herself and her child?

Wait, of course you do. You could get rid of that one the same way.

Kane