PDA

View Full Version : Re: Divorced mom of two

Paul Fritz
June 23rd 03, 02:41 PM
> wrote in message

Re: Divorced mom of two

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2003, 7:17am
(EDT-3) From: (Paul Fritz)
> wrote in message
Re: Divorced mom of two
Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2003, 1:22am
(EDT+4) From: (Ring4SaleandMore)
That will be turned in to TOS for review, I am >NOT going to tolerate
that crap for a minute, >child.
ROFL
3 demerits for you. You didn't read the FAQ before you posted. You
didn't quote part of the message to which you are responding. You have
no idea what usenet is about or you'd realize how silly you sound.
'Kate
With statements like these, I doubt she is concerned about how silly she
sounds
"On top of that, my daughter and
I live with what's going to be my ex-boyfriend. He's decided he wants
his male
cousin living here with him, instead of us"
"The guy we live with won't provide us with it, and hasn't in over a
year. No wonder some women turn lesbian!! "
"I've written to the mayor, the governor of Ohio (I'm in Toledo) and
even the president of the United States (whom never responds, ofcourse)
and not one
of them care about anyone who wants to work"
And then she admits to child abuse by purposely alienating the father
from his kid
"I moved 150 miles to be away from mine and may eventually move
further."

Self centered, don'cha think?

'Kate

Just a little.

Hope things are going well Kate.

June 23rd 03, 08:05 PM
Paul F posted:
Hope things are going well Kate.

All things considered, they're going ok. I hope to be home in a couple
of weeks.

'Kate

steveb
June 23rd 03, 08:55 PM
lifted the trapdoor, peered around and wrote:

>All things considered, they're going ok. I hope to be home in a couple
>of weeks.

If you can get to a pc...I'll be around to chat :-)

steveb

Joelle
June 24th 03, 03:33 AM
>WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

We don't discuss religion here.

And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
bible, certainly not here.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Dori
June 24th 03, 01:37 PM
(Joelle) wrote in message >...
> >WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.
> >

> We don't discuss religion here.
>
> And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my style
> honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
> religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover Jesus
> was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never claimed
> to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read your
> bible, certainly not here.
>
> Joelle

Sounds like you need a magazine rack, dearie....for all those "issues" you've got.

Rolly The Pervert
June 24th 03, 01:52 PM
"Dori" > wrote in message
om...
> (Joelle) wrote in message
> > >WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.

> Sounds like you need a magazine rack, dearie....for all those "issues"
you've got.

Trolling a support group bitch?

Sounds like you need a spanking.

Paul Fritz
June 24th 03, 02:36 PM
The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
minister.

"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >WWJD, Joelle? A mean-spirited put-down? I think not.
> >

> We don't discuss religion here.
>
> And there was nothing mean spirited about it. You better get used to my
style
> honey, and throwing Jesus in my face isn't gonna change me. If discussing
> religion weren't frowned upon I'd suggest you read the bible to discover
Jesus
> was not the mamby pamby you think I should be. But then again, I never
claimed
> to be Jesus. If that's who you are looking for, again I suggest you read
your
> bible, certainly not here.
>
> Joelle
> If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
> Father Mike

Joelle
June 24th 03, 03:27 PM
>The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
>minister.

Thanks. Don't know bout that, but I get by ;-)

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

turtledove
June 25th 03, 03:47 AM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> The more I read your posts,Joelle, the more I realize you must be a great
> minister.

I Absolutely agree!
*bri

Kristen313
June 25th 03, 04:32 AM

>everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
>have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.

Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read the
messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree with
me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I haven't
read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential for
being a great support. Oh, well.

Rolly The Pervert
June 25th 03, 04:39 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
> >have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.
>
> Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read
the
> messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree
with
> me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I
haven't
> read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential
for
> being a great support. Oh, well.

And how have you contributed?

Thats what I thought

steveb
June 25th 03, 09:05 AM
(Kristen313) lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

>Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read the
>messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree with
>me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I haven't
>read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential for
>being a great support. Oh, well.

I haven't looked back to see if you have posted, but in any event, you
can email if you like, and we can see if there is a way of joining in
without hassle.......with a few exceptions, the natives are
friendly.....and even the unfrienly ones possess the odd redeeming
feature.

steveb

Joelle
June 25th 03, 12:44 PM
>I haven't looked back to see if you have posted, but in any event, you
>can email if you like, and we can see if there is a way of joining in
>without hassle....

Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But other
than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

steveb
June 25th 03, 01:31 PM
(Joelle) lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

>Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But other
>than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.

I can't make head nor tail of this.....but I suspect it isn't
flattering.....

Joelle, who elected you as arbiter of good support....and don't go
blaming me this time, I've left you alone......you are getting worse
dear.....time to up the dosage!

steveb

I am ****ed off with her landing on my posts like some ****ing bird
****! Doesn't the silly woman have a killfile?

I'll take it all back if I'm wrong....but she set the tone!

Rolly The Pervert
June 25th 03, 01:34 PM
"steveb" > wrote in message

> ****! Doesn't the silly woman have a killfile?

Doesn't the silly man have a killfile?

> I'll take it all back if I'm wrong....but she set the tone!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

She made me do it

**** you steve, your a punk

Tiffany
June 25th 03, 01:50 PM
Kristen313 > wrote in message

> >everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
> >have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.
>
> Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read
the
> messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to agree
with
> me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I
haven't
> read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential
for
> being a great support. Oh, well.

Sorry things appear this way.... possibly it is due to the fact that people
start off with posts bashing their exes.... a no-no. Or with posts that are
nearly impossible to read. We call people on that, in order to make this a
better world. lol

Joelle
June 25th 03, 02:59 PM
>>Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
>other
>>than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.
>

>I can't make head nor tail of this.....but I suspect it isn't
>flattering.....

Oh I'm sorry - do you come here to be flattered? I think you do.

Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to find a
welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing and
not supportive. This is a place for grownups who are parents. But I don't
think you really care about supporting anyone. I think you come here to feel
like a big man. And yea, it annoys me. Because you are using this place and
not for help for being a parent.

>Joelle, who elected you as arbiter of good support....

Haha, at the last meeting I was elected and you missed it cuz nobody told you
about it.

>and don't go
>blaming me this time

I do blame you.

>I've left you alone......you are getting worse
>dear....

Newsflash. How you treat me has ABSOLUTELY no effect on me and what I choose
to post or respond to. I know that just kills you doesn't it? Oh boohoo, I
thought I had that wench under control.

>time to up the dosage!

Oh wow. That's about as original as "Duh I know why you are a single parent"

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Kristen313
June 25th 03, 07:54 PM
>.with a few exceptions, the natives are
>friendly.....and even the unfrienly ones possess the odd redeeming
>feature.

Steve, you should open your own support group. You seem to be one of the few
here who are helpful and don't want to purposefully hurt and deflate people.
Aren't we all here for the same reason? For our children?

Kristen313
June 25th 03, 07:55 PM

>Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
>other
>than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.

What exactly, if I may ask, are you talking about?

Paul Fritz
June 25th 03, 08:02 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >>Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
> >other
> >>than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right
place.

> >I can't make head nor tail of this.....but I suspect it isn't
> >flattering.....
>
> I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand.

So both you and stevey are dense.......your point is?

Kristen313
June 25th 03, 08:03 PM
>Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to find a
>welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing and
>not supportive. This is a place for grownups who are parents.

If I am the 'poor little girl' that you are speaking of, let me inform you that
I am none of the above. I am certainly far from poor, and I'm an adult woman
with 2 small children. I get along with their father, who is involved in their
lives, and I am not here to bash or insult anyone? Okay?>If you want to make
God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
>Father Mike

By the way, who is Father Mike. If you are quoting priests, you have a hell of
a lot of nerve, being as condescending as you are.

Paul Fritz
June 25th 03, 08:09 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported. But
> >other
> >than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right place.
>
> What exactly, if I may ask, are you talking about?

I c a n t y p e i t r e
a l s l o w s
o y o u c a n u n d e
r s t a n d

True support is not just telling someone what they want to hear, just to be
their 'friend' like little stevey tries to do. Too many people come
in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support nor is it typically in the best
interest of children. Treating people with kit gloves is not support when
what they really need is a slap in the face.

Kristen313
June 25th 03, 08:28 PM

>So both you and stevey are dense.......your point is?

Have you always been an ignorant fool, or is hanging around the other ignorant
fools in this 'support' group making it worse.
Let me guess, your wife left you, and you are a bitter man now, so you have to
make fun of other people now to make yourself feel better. :(

Paul Fritz
June 25th 03, 08:40 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >I c a n t y p e i t r e
> >a l s l o w
> >o y o u c a n u n d e
> >r s t a n d
>
> > Too many people come
> >in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
> >from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
> >parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support
>
> So because some people do it, that gives you the right to treat everybody
like
> an asshole?

Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?

Get a frikkin grip.

Rolly The Pervert
June 25th 03, 09:10 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> Let me guess, your wife left you, and you are a bitter man now, so you
have to
> make fun of other people now to make yourself feel better. :(

Wow, ain't you just the piece of **** of the day

turtledove
June 25th 03, 10:24 PM
"steveb" > wrote in message
> (Joelle) lifted the trapdoor, peered around
> and wrote:
>
> >Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to
find a
> >welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing
and
> >not supportive.
>
> In YOUR humble opinion.....
>
> When in actual fact, offering support via email, for any number of
> reasons, is perfectly proper, and supportive. Whether you think so or
> not! Like all other offers, ppl are free to accept or decline as they
> choose.
>
> But to castigate a person because YOU happen not to agree with an
> offer is pathetic.
>
> Curiously, the complaint this person made about this ng is one I seem
> to have heard before....and you are one of the worst offenders
>
> steveb

generally these complaints are made by people who think this newsgroup was
set up for us to listen to them bitch about how horrible their ex is. This
newsgroup is about parenting. This group isn't about everyone agreeing with
people.

eegads! Support isn't about kissing someone's ass.

*b

turtledove
June 25th 03, 10:26 PM
"steveb" > wrote in message
> (Joelle) lifted the trapdoor, peered around
> and wrote:
>
> >Boohoo - I can't control Joelle Wahhhh....
>
> I know you can't....that is why you make ppl feel unwelcome!

Woah! Steve, dude, take a chill......

You can't control people. If you don't like what someone has to
say...IGNORE them.....

turtledove
June 25th 03, 10:27 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Well offering to take some poor little girl's hand and helping her to
find a
> >welcome in the BIG BAD single parent's group is insulting and patronizing
and
> >not supportive. This is a place for grownups who are parents.
>
> If I am the 'poor little girl' that you are speaking of, let me inform you
that
> I am none of the above. I am certainly far from poor, and I'm an adult
woman
> with 2 small children. I get along with their father, who is involved in
their
> lives, and I am not here to bash or insult anyone? Okay?>If you want to
make
> God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
> >Father Mike
>
> By the way, who is Father Mike. If you are quoting priests, you have a
hell of
> a lot of nerve, being as condescending as you are.

you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch. So
yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....

turtledove
June 25th 03, 10:29 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >
> > >Well I guess some people think being patronized is being supported.
But
> > >other
> > >than Steve, if that is your idea of support, this is not the right
place.

> > What exactly, if I may ask, are you talking about?
>
> I c a n t y p e i t r e
> a l s l o w
> o y o u c a n u n d e
> r s t a n d
>

> True support is not just telling someone what they want to hear, just to
be
> their 'friend' like little stevey tries to do. Too many people come
> in hear expecting to be applauded for moving kids hundreds of miles away
> from their other parent, or doing whatever it takes to alienate the other
> parent. Agreeing with them is NOT support nor is it typically in the best
> interest of children. Treating people with kit gloves is not support when
> what they really need is a slap in the face.

Hmm.....those words sound really familiar....

have you been reading my mind again paul??

;-)!

*b

turtledove
June 25th 03, 10:29 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >.with a few exceptions, the natives are
> >friendly.....and even the unfrienly ones possess the odd redeeming
> >feature.
>
> Steve, you should open your own support group. You seem to be one of the
few
> here who are helpful and don't want to purposefully hurt and deflate
people.
> Aren't we all here for the same reason? For our children?

Netcopping now? Pretty bold from someone who has appeared out of nowhere
and expects everyone to agree with her.....

steveb
June 25th 03, 10:31 PM
"turtledove" > lifted the trapdoor, peered
around and wrote:

>You can't control people. If you don't like what someone has to
>say...IGNORE them.....

well actually...best address that to Joelle, I would think....

I responded to a post with an offer of help via email...and got
crapped on for it

I have no wish to control her...but niether will she spew her bile
without challenge

Rolly The Pervert
June 25th 03, 10:34 PM
"steveb" > wrote in message
> "turtledove" > lifted the trapdoor, peered
> around and wrote:
>
> >You can't control people. If you don't like what someone has to
> >say...IGNORE them.....
>
> well actually...best address that to Joelle, I would think....
>
> I responded to a post with an offer of help via email...and got
> crapped on for it
>
> I have no wish to control her...but niether will she spew her bile
> without challenge

Steve, what do your neighbours in ashford think of you? You live on
Manorfield don't you?

steveb
June 25th 03, 10:38 PM
"Paul Fritz" > lifted the trapdoor, peered
around and wrote:

>Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?
>
>Get a frikkin grip.

Just out of interest...was there ever a post where you didn't just
sneer or whine?

Rolly The Pervert
June 25th 03, 10:42 PM
"steveb" > wrote in message
> "Paul Fritz" > lifted the trapdoor, peered
> around and wrote:
>
> >Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?
> >
> >Get a frikkin grip.
>
> Just out of interest...was there ever a post where you didn't just
> sneer or whine?

pkb k00k

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 05:09 AM
>you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch. So
>yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....

When I find someone worth introducing myself to, then I will, if I chose. As
far as I know, you aren't the queen of the support group.
Not that you could remember, but I actually have introduced myself a while
back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I didn't
bother coming back. I was hoping that people might have grown up, but
obviously not. I feel sorry for your children. They have a poor example for a
parent, and I hope they don't grow up like you.

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 05:10 AM
> Pretty bold from someone who has appeared out of nowhere
>and expects everyone to agree with her.....

Please show me where I asked ANYONE to agree with anything I ever said. I
don't care who you 'people' agree with.

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 05:12 AM

>Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?

That's the best you can do, huh?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 05:15 AM
>snicker>......are you gonna claim my momma wears army boots too?
>
>Cripes if you think throwing those tired old barbs is going to hurt, you ARE
>more dense than stevey.

I guarantee I am far more educated than you, dear. I don't have time for your
insignificant comments. Do you have anything constructive to say ever?

Rolly The Pervert
June 26th 03, 07:00 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch.
So
> >yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....

> back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I didn't
> bother coming back.

You sure sqawk alot for someone who isn't here

Rolly The Pervert
June 26th 03, 07:01 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >snicker>......are you gonna claim my momma wears army boots too?
> >
> >Cripes if you think throwing those tired old barbs is going to hurt, you
ARE
> >more dense than stevey.
>
> I guarantee I am far more educated than you, dear. I don't have time for
your
> insignificant comments. Do you have anything constructive to say ever?

Aparently, education and class aren't the same thing then.

Lisa aka Surfer
June 26th 03, 12:58 PM
"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to
bitch.
> So
> > >yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....
>
> > back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I
didn't
> > bother coming back.
>
> You sure sqawk alot for someone who isn't here

lmao

I'm not here either

surf

turtledove
June 26th 03, 04:05 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch.
So
> >yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....
>
> When I find someone worth introducing myself to, then I will, if I chose.
As
> far as I know, you aren't the queen of the support group.
> Not that you could remember, but I actually have introduced myself a while
> back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I didn't
> bother coming back. I was hoping that people might have grown up, but
> obviously not. I feel sorry for your children. They have a poor example
for a
> parent, and I hope they don't grow up like you.

hehe....
you don't know me...
you don't know my children (obviously)
and what makes you think I care?

grow up child.

and by the way...that's QUEEN B to you missy.....

hehe,
*b

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 07:45 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >snicker>......are you gonna claim my momma wears army boots too?
> >
> >Cripes if you think throwing those tired old barbs is going to hurt, you
ARE
> >more dense than stevey.
>
> I guarantee I am far more educated than you, dear.

And you know that how?

> I don't have time for your
> insignificant comments.

You certainly post a lot for someone that doesn't have time

>Do you have anything constructive to say ever?

Sure, to people that are deserving of it

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 07:46 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Can you even find a wider generalization brush to paint with?
>
> That's the best you can do, huh?

Can't answer the question could you?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 08:40 PM

>And you know that how?

It's obvious.

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 08:44 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Can't answer the question could you?
> >

> Could you be a little more childish?

<snicker> just stooping to your level

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 08:45 PM
>and what makes you think I care?

You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful comments.
You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice from
such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you appear.

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 08:47 PM
Paul, there are some messages about penis enlargement today. Perhaps it would
be helpful for you to read those posts. Might make you feel a little better
about yourself to have that done.

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 26th 03, 08:51 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >and what makes you think I care?
>
> You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
comments.
> You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
> respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice
from
> such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you appear.

So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 08:51 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >And you know that how?
> >

> It's obvious.

<snicker> since you are doing so much ASSuming.....just how much education
do I have?

not to mention your total lack of credibility after comments like this
(that you conveniently snipped)

> I don't have time for your
> insignificant comments.

You certainly post a lot for someone that doesn't have time

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 08:52 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >and what makes you think I care?
>
> You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
comments.
> You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
> respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice
from
> such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you appear.

pot / kettle

<snicker>

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 08:53 PM

><snicker> just stooping to your level

Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you do anything
else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are on-line all day long.
Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on about 15 minutes a day, if that.
I actually have a life, and children to take care of. Where are your kids?

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 09:00 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> ><snicker> just stooping to your level
> >

> Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you do
anything
> else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are on-line all day long.
> Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on about 15 minutes a day, if
that.
> I actually have a life, and children to take care of. Where are your
kids?

<snicker> is that supposed to be another put down............does that
make you feel superior? LMAO

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 09:03 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> Paul, there are some messages about penis enlargement today. Perhaps it
would
> be helpful for you to read those posts. Might make you feel a little
better
> about yourself to have that done.

<snicker> No need....never have complaints.........no need to feel any
better about myself..........I feel marvelous......OTOH, you certainly have
some overwhelming need to feel superior with your petty (and extremely lame)
attempts to put others down.

Paul Fritz
June 26th 03, 09:12 PM
"The ExpressVu! Clown" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >and what makes you think I care?
> >
> > You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
> comments.
> > You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
> > respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice
> from
> > such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you
appear.

> So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then

She's not doing a very good job then......all she has done is made an ass of
herself......for the second time

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 09:49 PM
> is that supposed to be another put down.....

truth hurts, huh?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 09:49 PM

>pot / kettle

forget how the saying actually goes, brilliant one?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 09:50 PM

>So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then

where did I admit that?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 09:51 PM
>.all she has done is made an ass of
>herself......for the second time

you can actually count to two?

Kristen313
June 26th 03, 09:52 PM
>, you certainly have
>some overwhelming need to feel superior with your petty (and extremely lame)
>attempts to put others down.

wah wah
you started it
i'm telling your mommy

İkatİ
June 26th 03, 10:32 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >So you admit you are only here to cause trouble then
>
> where did I admit that?

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >and what makes you think I care?
>
> You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
comments.
> You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
> respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice
from
> such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you appear.

Do you not read what you type?

İkatİ
June 26th 03, 10:38 PM
Holy sweet baby Jesus. Seriously, how old are you?
You reply to questions with more irrelevant questions, and you seem to be
like a NG whore, or something along the lines of an attention-grabbing fool.
Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anything and everything
makes me wonder if I, or someone else, let their toddler on their computer
to jot down a bunch of meaningless letters, and when you say anything, it's
always along the lines of, "my dad can kick your dad's ass!"

"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Can't answer the question could you?
> >

> Could you be a little more childish?

İkatİ
June 26th 03, 10:42 PM
No, not half as much as my brain hurts trying to understand what your
meaning and point really is.
Maybe you should spend your 15 minutes a day online doing something
productive - hell, even make this place better by going around searching
for some good insults and comebacks, you pus-sucking draft-dodgin' witless
up-chuck-inspiring butt-licking moron.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > is that supposed to be another put down.....
>
> truth hurts, huh?

June 26th 03, 11:51 PM
In ,
Paul Fritz > typed:
> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> <snicker> just stooping to your level
>>>

>> Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you
>> do anything else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are
>> on-line all day long. Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on
>> about 15 minutes a day, if that. I actually have a life, and
>> children to take care of. Where are your kids?
>
> <snicker> is that supposed to be another put down............does
> that make you feel superior? LMAO

Gee Paul, I haven't seen you online for several weeks...and yet you are
online "all day long?" Interesting. BTW, how's things with you?

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Rolly The Pervert
June 26th 03, 11:52 PM
> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,

> I swore to myself I wouldn't get involved. I changed my mind, just a bit.
> Doubt it's worth it, however.

It's not worth it, she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.
She's soon gonna get her own account cut for the crap here though.

is where to complain about me

June 26th 03, 11:52 PM
In ,
İkatİ > typed:

> you pus-sucking
> draft-dodgin' witless up-chuck-inspiring butt-licking moron.

Gee kat, why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel. LOL

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 01:34 AM

>Your replys are really bad.

That would be 'replies'. I'm not trying to be "witty" or "sarcastic". Just
calling them like I see them.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 01:35 AM
>Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anythin

Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 01:38 AM
>pus-sucking draft-dodgin'

Do you mean 'puss' ? Another ignorant non-speller. By the way, I'm not old
enough to have been a draft-dodger, but it's nice to get your background.
> you pus-sucking draft-dodgin' witless
>up-chuck-inspiring butt-licking moron.

Would this be an example of a wittier retort?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 01:40 AM
>she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.

I have? Doubt it. Have you ever heard of libel?>She's soon gonna get her own
account cut for the crap here though.

Doubt it, but who cares. If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you, I don't
want to belong.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 01:41 AM
> is that supposed to be another put down............does
>> that make you feel superior?

Oh, yes, I feel so superior. Too bad you can't hear the sarcasm in my voice
now.

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 27th 03, 02:08 AM

> >> You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
> >comments.
> >> You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing how you
> >> respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or advice
> >from
> >> such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier than you
appear.

> >Do you not read what you type?
> >

> Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
> however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
well-adjusted
> single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.

^^^^^

Hope that helps

Tiffany
June 27th 03, 02:18 AM
Kristen313 > wrote in message
> > If you are educated,
> >you would know what he meant. It's simple.
>
> If your were educated, you would have caught the sarcasm.

Can you paste who you are replying too along with the comment? I am losing
track of who is arguing here. (Yes, this is my drama for the day)

turtledove
June 27th 03, 02:40 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.
>
> I have? Doubt it. Have you ever heard of libel?>She's soon gonna get her
own
> account cut for the crap here though.
>
> Doubt it, but who cares. If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you, I
don't
> want to belong.

AOL? honey...this is USENET...not AOL.....

hehehehehe...

I'm certainly not on AOHell.....

*b (who now understands SO MUCH BETTER now!!!)

Joelle
June 27th 03, 03:09 AM
>snicker> since you are doing so much ASSumin

Okay Kristen313 now you are really on my **** list.

You got Paul started on the friggin ASSuming thing. Argh. It's been ages
since he's done that....He's a perfectly sensible person until he starts that

AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT. (:-0

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Joelle
June 27th 03, 03:10 AM
>Paul, there are some messages about penis enlargement

Oh my god. Do you have children??? Please...there must be a singles match
making ng somewhere if that's what you are interested.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

CME
June 27th 03, 04:05 AM
"steveb" > wrote in message
> (Kristen313) lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
> wrote:
>
> >Sorry to say I haven't had the same experience. Every few weeks I read
the
> >messages here, and in my opinion (and I'm not saying anyone needs to
agree with
> >me), all I've found so far is people being rude, unkind, mean..... I
haven't
> >read any advice yet. It's a shame because this could have the potential
for
> >being a great support. Oh, well.
>
> I haven't looked back to see if you have posted, but in any event, you
> can email if you like, and we can see if there is a way of joining in
> without hassle.......with a few exceptions, the natives are
> friendly.....and even the unfrienly ones possess the odd redeeming
> feature.
>
> steveb

Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)

Christine

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:07 AM

>> is where to complain about me

Already did it, but thanks.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:10 AM

>Okay Kristen313 now you are really on my **** list.

Whatever.....

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 27th 03, 04:11 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >> is where to complain about me
> >>

> Already did it, but thanks.

His name is Gary, say hi for me.

:)

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:14 AM
> Best stick to the penis
>jokes.

What jokes "honey"? I wasn't making any jokes. I find nothing amusing about
this trite bunch of people.

CME
June 27th 03, 04:14 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >you don't introduce yourself. You just pop up out of the blue to bitch.
So
> >yes, the 'poor little girl' title goes to you.....
>
> When I find someone worth introducing myself to, then I will, if I chose.
As
> far as I know, you aren't the queen of the support group.
> Not that you could remember, but I actually have introduced myself a while
> back, but I got sick of the whining and rudeness of the group so I didn't
> bother coming back. I was hoping that people might have grown up, but
> obviously not. I feel sorry for your children. They have a poor example
for a
> parent, and I hope they don't grow up like you.

Wow THAT'S original. If you're looking for people to agree with you, or
coddle you, you've come to the wrong place. (We've all been there in the
beginning. lol) Not everyone here agrees with each other but (most of the
time) we try to treat one another with respect and I've come to value the
opinions that differ from mine and this place is a great place to turn for
support, you just need to re-evaluate your meaning of support.

Christine

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 27th 03, 04:15 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > Please...there must be a singles match
> >making ng somewhere if that's what you are interested.
> >
> >Joelle
>
> Not me, thanks, but I'm sure you can find one if you put your 'mind' to
it.

wow, in less then a week, you managed to alienate the entire group LOL

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:21 AM
>Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
>flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)
>
>Christine

You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed the
opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive at
all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

CME
June 27th 03, 04:23 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anythin
> >
> > Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.
> >

> bwahahahahahahaha......

LMAO Yeah, the irony.

Christine

İkatİ
June 27th 03, 04:24 AM
Just like me, I see you don't know basic English.
If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you? What, exactly, does that mean
when translated into proper English?

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >she's been busy writing complaints to isp's all day.
>
> I have? Doubt it. Have you ever heard of libel?>She's soon gonna get her
own
> account cut for the crap here though.
>
> Doubt it, but who cares. If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you, I
don't
> want to belong.

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 27th 03, 04:26 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
> >flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)
> >
> >Christine
>
> You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed
the
> opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive
at
> all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Yes everyone is wrong, except you.

Gotcha..

Beat it now

İkatİ
June 27th 03, 04:33 AM
I believe that is called something like random insult generator. I got a
kick out of your reply by putting in what you have shown me, and that is
what random.com (or something like that?) came up with.

I could think of something better. I, personally, would much rather call
you, plain and simple, an ignorant and uneducated fool. Please, learn the
difference between an "ignorant non-speller" and someone who just doesn't
care if they miss a letter or five, you ****ing peasant. Use real words,
not made up ones.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >pus-sucking draft-dodgin'
>
> Do you mean 'puss' ? Another ignorant non-speller. By the way, I'm not
old
> enough to have been a draft-dodger, but it's nice to get your background.
> > you pus-sucking draft-dodgin' witless
> >up-chuck-inspiring butt-licking moron.
>
> Would this be an example of a wittier retort?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:35 AM
>Just like me, I see you don't know basic English.
>If AOL if full of a bunch of people like you? What, exactly, does that mean
>when translated into proper English?

Which word didn't you understand, and I'll define it for you. Or does your
problem stem from concepts in general? (Just trying to be helpful.)

İkatİ
June 27th 03, 04:36 AM
It's a shame I only replied to this garbage today. Too bad I haven't typed
a single thing until early this afternoon.
It's also a shame that the only thing you can only seem to reply to (with
equally stupid replies) is something you say is stupid.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Do you not give it up ever? Reading your replies to anythin
>
> Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:56 AM
>It's also a shame that the only thing you can only seem to reply to (with
>equally stupid replies) is something you say is stupid.

huh?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 04:59 AM
>****ing peasant.

do you kiss your children with that mouth?

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:03 AM
> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,
> Paul Fritz > typed:

> >> Every single time I sign on the computer, you are here. Don't you
> >> do anything else, or are you one of those computer geeks who are
> >> on-line all day long. Before you say I'm on-line a lot...I'm only on
> >> about 15 minutes a day, if that. I actually have a life, and
> >> children to take care of. Where are your kids?
> >
> > <snicker> is that supposed to be another put down............does
> > that make you feel superior? LMAO
>
> Gee Paul, I haven't seen you online for several weeks...and yet you are
> online "all day long?" Interesting. BTW, how's things with you?

Most of April I was in S.A......and since then I've been catching up with
work..............don't you just get a kick out of the lame newbies with the
high and mighty attitude. LOL

> Betsy
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:04 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> . com...

> > > Stop saying stupid things, and I won't feel the need to reply.
> > >

> > bwahahahahahahaha......
> >

> LMAO Yeah, the irony.
>
> Christine

This is priceless

CME
June 27th 03, 05:05 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
> >flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)
> >
> >Christine
>
> You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed
the
> opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive
at
> all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Nah, I've been here a long time, it's nothing I haven't seen before. Every
once in awhile we get some newbie bawling about how this NG is unsupportive
etc, blah blah blah... hell even *I* sang that tune when I first arrived
(althought I don't think I alienated the ENTIRE group. lmao) But I know I
for one am tired of hearing the incessant whining and that's not just
directed at you. My advice is to develop thicker skin and to realize what
you post on here, isn't going to change how we ( I ) post on here.

Christine

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:05 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Wow guys what did I miss while I was gone??? lmao Man, gotta love them
> >flame wars. (Has the smoke cleared yet? lol)
> >
> >Christine
>
> You've missed a lot of people jumping down my throat because I expressed
the
> opinion that some of the people here are very negative and not supportive
at
> all. Just calling them like I see them. Apparently, the truth hurts.

Apparently you a blind

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:07 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >not to mention your total lack of credibility after comments like this
> >(that you conveniently snipped)
> >

> snip this, baby>
> >You certainly post a lot for someone that doesn't have time
> >

> you already said that

So you are not only a liar, but a childish fool as well.......<snicker>

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:11 AM
>you tried a spell flame on an intentional
>misspelling..........

why would that be intentional?

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:11 AM
My high school students can come up with better responses then this
twit..........

"İkatİ" > wrote in message
> Your replys are really bad. If you're trying to be witty, please stop.
You
> lack wit and intelligence, and you cannot have witty, sarcastic or good
> replies without both of those key ingredients.
>

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >.all she has done is made an ass of
> > >herself......for the second time
> > >

> > you can actually count to two?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:12 AM
>...don't you just get a kick out of the lame newbies with the
>high and mighty attitude.

trust me, I have never claimed to be high nor mighty. OK, sweetie?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:14 AM
> My advice is to develop thicker skin

Maybe all the people who yelled at me for saying this is an unsupportive
support group need to also develop thicker skins. After all, I was speaking
the truth, apparently.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:15 AM
>So you are not only a liar, but a childish fool as well.......<snicker>

Why am I a liar?

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:17 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Okay Kristen313 now you are really on my **** list.
> >

> Whatever.....

What witty repartee........about what is expected froma 12 y.o.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:21 AM

>What witty repartee........about what is expected froma 12 y.o.

You are quickly becoming a bore.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:23 AM
>My high school students can come up with better responses then this
>twit..........

Your students would be so proud.

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:24 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >you tried a spell flame on an intentional
> >misspelling..........
>
> why would that be intentional?

I think we have figured out the problem......a tree stump has more
intelligence than you.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:37 AM
> If you take a stab at Joelle, or
>Bri, or Tiff etc... we fight back and then anything you DO have to say gets
>lost.

Please show me where I took a stab at these people. I didn't ever mention
anyone specifically, but if the shoe fits....
You sound like this is a high school clique or something.

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 05:37 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >, you certainly have
> >some overwhelming need to feel superior with your petty (and extremely
lame)
> >attempts to put others down.
> >

> wah wah
> you started it
> i'm telling your mommy

YAWN......typical response from a 12 y.o.

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:46 AM
>Kristen admits to being a troll

How do you figure?

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 05:47 AM
>..typical response from a 12 y.o.

You already said that, too.

June 27th 03, 11:06 AM
In ,
Paul Fritz > typed:
> > wrote in message
> . com...
>> In ,
>> Paul Fritz > typed:

>>> <snicker> is that supposed to be another put down............does
>>> that make you feel superior? LMAO
>>
>> Gee Paul, I haven't seen you online for several weeks...and yet you
>> are online "all day long?" Interesting. BTW, how's things with you?
>
> Most of April I was in S.A......and since then I've been catching up
> with work..............don't you just get a kick out of the lame
> newbies with the high and mighty attitude. LOL
>

>> Betsy
>> --
>> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good
>> with ketchup.

I was mostly reading and not replying to this thread. I figured I shouldn't
be the only one left out of the abuse. Glad to have you back, until you
start picking apart my posts. LOL
Take care!

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

June 27th 03, 11:08 AM
In ,
CME > typed:
> "steveb" > wrote in message
>> (Kristen313) lifted the trapdoor, peered around
>> and wrote:
>>
>>> Steve, you should open your own support group. You seem to be one
>>> of the few here who are helpful and don't want to purposefully hurt
>>> and deflate people. Aren't we all here for the same reason? For
>>> our children?
>>
>> Well there are a good many people here who try to offer support. Paul
>> Fritz, actually, is one of them......My dis-agreement with him is on
>> a very narrow point and he knows it.
>>
>> Joelle tends to "shoot from the lip". One consequence is that she
>> interprets anything she doesn't understand (which is quite a bit) as
>> unhelpful and un-supportive.
>>
>> It matters very little whether I agree, disagree or am neutral on the
>> points made about you. My complaint (again) is that people are
>> discouraged and shunned, when in fact they may be the very people we
>> need to reach out to the most...
>>
>> My offer to you of email support was entirely without guile, and
>> genuine....Joelle did her usual trick of ****ting from a great
>> height. She assumed, as she always does, the worst and most base
>> motives....she is a bit sad really.
>>
>> Then Tom, who may yet introduce himself properly, chimed in and Paul
>> F...who is brighter than he appears, chose to play his usual game...
>>
>> There is a long and distinguished list of people who haven't got
>> involved. Stick around and meet them. You won't be disappointed
>>
>> steveb
>
> Oh, oh, oh can I be on that list??? lmao ;)
>
> Christine

No Christine, and now neither, sadly(?) can I. Merely by posting here, we
are now "involved." LOL

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

turtledove
June 27th 03, 12:38 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > > My advice is to develop thicker skin
> >
> > Maybe all the people who yelled at me for saying this is an unsupportive
> > support group need to also develop thicker skins. After all, I was
> speaking
> > the truth, apparently.
>
> I think... I can't say for sure because most of the posts are gone now
(I've
> been away) but from past experience, I know I get tired of hearing the
same
> old bull**** from some newbies and I have little tolerance for people who
> come in here: uneducated about the FAQ and NGs in particular, get
defensive
> about the 'advice' they ARE given, and then lash out when it's obvious we
> don't agree with them. We are a group of people who have been here for a
> number of years and we support each other. If you take a stab at Joelle,
or
> Bri, or Tiff etc... we fight back and then anything you DO have to say
gets
> lost. When you come to realize that, and cool off and STOP the attacks,
> then people will see the value you may have to contribute here (I speak
from
> first hand experience). But as it stands, you are just causing trouble
and
> I think you know that, and no one here is going to let up, we've been here
> far too long to let someone like you, really impact on our lives. Harsh,
> but true.
>
> Christine

((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))
I think a ton about you as well Christine. We may not always agree, but I
200% adore your sense of humor and admire your perseverance with all you do.

smooch!!!
*bri

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 12:48 PM
> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,
> Paul Fritz > typed:
> > > wrote in message
> > . com...
> >> In ,
> >> Paul Fritz > typed:

> >> Gee Paul, I haven't seen you online for several weeks...and yet you
> >> are online "all day long?" Interesting. BTW, how's things with you?
> >
> > Most of April I was in S.A......and since then I've been catching up
> > with work..............don't you just get a kick out of the lame
> > newbies with the high and mighty attitude. LOL
> >

> >> Betsy
> >> --
> >> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good
> >> with ketchup.
>
> I was mostly reading and not replying to this thread. I figured I
shouldn't
> be the only one left out of the abuse. Glad to have you back, until you
> start picking apart my posts. LOL
> Take care!

There are only few things that get me riled......netcopping being one of
them.................just like Joelle and ASSuming LOL

> Betsy
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

Paul Fritz
June 27th 03, 01:27 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Kristen admits to being a troll
> >

> How do you figure?

<snciker> It's obvious

Kristen313
June 27th 03, 03:24 PM
>It's not MY problem your wit, intelligence, common sense, etc are so
>limited.........just like a 12 y.o. tha tires of a toy that they don't
>understand

sdGsftjyfdlu
That's from my 2 y.o. Maybe you can understand that better.

Rolly The Pervert
June 27th 03, 03:30 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> ><snciker> It's obvious
>
> Don't make me come after you for slander.

You don't know what words mean.

Slander is spoken nutter. Libel is printed.

Your education is outstanding.

İkatİ
June 27th 03, 05:15 PM
Yes, dip****, I type with my mouth.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >****ing peasant.
>
> do you kiss your children with that mouth?

İkatİ
June 27th 03, 05:17 PM
Don't say, "huh" - it makes you sound dumb and uneducated.
Wait a minute, don't say anything at all. That will solve a lot of the
problems.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >It's also a shame that the only thing you can only seem to reply to (with
> >equally stupid replies) is something you say is stupid.
> >

> huh?

Dennis Here
June 27th 03, 06:11 PM
Rolly The Pervert wrote in message ...

>Aparently, education and class aren't the same thing then.

LOL
The best observation in a weary thread.

Dennis

June 27th 03, 07:10 PM
Re: Divorced mom of two

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2003, 7:45pm
(EDT+4) From: (Kristen313)
and what makes you think I care?
You obviously care, or you wouldn't write back with such spiteful
comments. You guys are so amusing. You have no idea how fun it is seeing
how you respond. And if anyone thinks I would actually want support or
advice from such a bunch of maladjusted people, then you are crazier
than you appear.

It appears to me that you've already made decisions about this group and
its value to you but I wonder if you've considered your unique value to
other single parents struggling with the same issues that you've
overcome in your life?
Each of us sees each other differently than we see ourselves. We may
often not like what others see in us but the level of candidness in this
group may benefit those who are willing to consider the validity of
their views. It is not a group for the weak. It is a group that will
help.

We often get the raw recently separated, widowed, and divorced single
parent. When I joined, I was recently widowed. I credit the people who
were here at the time with being honest and strong enough to not coddle
me because it helped me to confront my personal issues through the
awareness of how others see me. I learned that I had accepted points of
view that were harmful to moving forward in my life. These folks who
seemed so heartless to me at the time, were looking out for me in a way
that I didn't understand and could not see. They picked me up, booted
me in the ass and said, "yeah... boo hoo, too bad. Now get going... you
have things to do for yourself and your children." I know that next
year, when I walk for my bachelor's degree it will be in no small way
due to this unique group of people, their encouragement, and their
strength. This is not a group for people who want to continue through
life blind to how others see them. But if you want to move ahead and
you're willing to do the self work, this is a good place.

'Kate

June 28th 03, 12:42 AM
In . com,
turtledove > typed:
> > wrote in message
> . com...
>> In ,
>> CME > typed:
>>>>
>>> Oh, oh, oh can I be on that list??? lmao ;)
>>>
>>> Christine
>>
>> No Christine, and now neither, sadly(?) can I. Merely by posting
>> here, we are now "involved." LOL
>>

> Never fear...
>
> I've already written you both up! So, you are on MY list...so watch
> yourself!!
>
> hehe,
> *b

Hmmmm. Being on the Queen B's list...is this a good thing or a bad thing?
BTW when dealing with nicknames...I used to be known as Beasty. Long story,
maybe someday I will share it if anyone's interested.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

CME
June 28th 03, 03:13 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
. com...

> > wrote in message
> . com...
> > In ,
> > CME > typed:
> > >>
> > > Oh, oh, oh can I be on that list??? lmao ;)
> > >
> > > Christine
> >
> > No Christine, and now neither, sadly(?) can I. Merely by posting here,
we
> > are now "involved." LOL
> >

> Never fear...
>
> I've already written you both up! So, you are on MY list...so watch
> yourself!!
>
> hehe,
> *b

AHHHHH my Elementary years have come flooding back to me!!! lol

Christine

CME
June 28th 03, 03:14 AM
> wrote in message
. com...
> In . com,
> turtledove > typed:
> > > wrote in message
> > . com...
> >> In ,
> >> CME > typed:

> >> No Christine, and now neither, sadly(?) can I. Merely by posting
> >> here, we are now "involved." LOL
> >>

> > Never fear...
> >
> > I've already written you both up! So, you are on MY list...so watch
> > yourself!!
> >
> > hehe,
> > *b
>
> Hmmmm. Being on the Queen B's list...is this a good thing or a bad thing?
> BTW when dealing with nicknames...I used to be known as Beasty. Long
story,
> maybe someday I will share it if anyone's interested.
>
> Betsy
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

Well you know you can't just leave it at that! lol Spill it girl. ;)

Christine

CME
June 28th 03, 03:16 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
. com...

> > > Maybe all the people who yelled at me for saying this is an
unsupportive
> > > support group need to also develop thicker skins. After all, I was
> > speaking
> > > the truth, apparently.
> >
> > I think... I can't say for sure because most of the posts are gone now
> (I've
> > been away) but from past experience, I know I get tired of hearing the
> same
> > old bull**** from some newbies and I have little tolerance for people
who
> > come in here: uneducated about the FAQ and NGs in particular, get
> defensive
> > about the 'advice' they ARE given, and then lash out when it's obvious
we
> > don't agree with them. We are a group of people who have been here for
> > number of years and we support each other. If you take a stab at
Joelle,
> or
> > Bri, or Tiff etc... we fight back and then anything you DO have to say
> gets
> > lost. When you come to realize that, and cool off and STOP the attacks,
> > then people will see the value you may have to contribute here (I speak
> from
> > first hand experience). But as it stands, you are just causing trouble
> and
> > I think you know that, and no one here is going to let up, we've been
here
> > far too long to let someone like you, really impact on our lives.
Harsh,
> > but true.
> >
> > Christine
> >

> ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))
> I think a ton about you as well Christine. We may not always agree, but I
> 200% adore your sense of humor and admire your perseverance with all you
do.

> smooch!!!
> *bri

Ahhh... now my heart's gone all mushy. lmao ;) So Bri, I've been in and out
for awhile, did you move to Las Vegas? How are things?

Christine

turtledove
June 28th 03, 03:25 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> . com...

> Ahhh... now my heart's gone all mushy. lmao ;) So Bri, I've been in and
out
> for awhile, did you move to Las Vegas? How are things?
>
> Christine

Nope...not yet. Hopefully we'll be there at the end of August. Now we're
just trying to pack and get the house ready to put it on the market. We may
even have someone interested in it already....my son's best friend's mother
is wanting to get out of her apartment and be a first time home buyer. Our
place is in the subdivision she wants, she knows the house, and knows us
well enough to know we'll have everything top notch in order to sell it...so
(fingers crossed) she's looking to make sure she's got her finances in order
to prepare to be a home owner!

Things are going okay..just busy. DS passed his test and is being promoted
to fourth grade. My husband has some steady work. School is doing much
better than I ever thought it would. And...if the weather holds out my
husband is going to take me to Key West next week for one last visit before
we head west. Key West is our piece of heaven on earth. It's hard to
explain...but it holds a special place in our hearts. It was our first big
date, and it's always been the place we go when we really need to get our
personal lives in order. He took me there a few months after the accident
as well...it really boosted my spirits. Something about the sea air and the
laid back mood of the island. I love old time Florida. I miss living next
to the ocean (raised down the coast from Cape Kennedy....think I Dream of
Jeannie houses...I grew up on and near Patrick AFB where the show was
filmed). I'm really going to miss my home and this is sorta our last
'hooray' before the big move.......

sigh....

how have YOU been? What have you been up to?

hugs,
*bri

turtledove
June 28th 03, 04:44 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> [...]
of
> > Jeannie houses...I grew up on and near Patrick AFB where the show was
> > filmed). I'm really going to miss my home and this is sorta our last
> > 'hooray' before the big move.......
> >
> > sigh....
> >
> > how have YOU been? What have you been up to?
> >
> > hugs,
> > *bri
> >

> Not a damn thing, I've been on vacation and it's nice, but boring. I'm
> catching up on Y&R, doing some pleasure reading (Outlander series, I
bought
> the new Harry Potter etc) and just plain taking it easy so I can hit the
> books hard core in the fall. Brian's good, the kids are great, everything
> is pretty good. One thing that I'm finding complicated is making the
> transition from online relationship to reality... any advice on that

yeah, keep the online relationship going as well. My hubby and I still do.
Of course, not as much...but even though the computers are only about 10
feet away, we still send a lot of emails and are involved with each other's
online activities.

It took awhile for us to be able to open up face to face as we did email to
email....but we did and we're better for it. In fact, when he's upset he is
forbidden to WRITE me about it...he has to TELL me....

One day at a time, one step in front of the other, we just clicked at the
beginning...we've had some really rough patches, but we realize we've been
through a rather difficult year in general. He has a better understanding
of how my injury affected (effected?) my personality a bit better and he's
learned to work around it. I'm quite ADD now and my emotions still ride on
the surface pretty easy....so he's had to adjust to this new me as much as I
have. But we're going good (finally!!)

oh yeah, make time for just the two of you. Even if it's only for 15
minutes at a time. Just time where you can look at him and each of you know
how much you appreciate each other.

hugs,
*bri

June 28th 03, 11:30 AM
In ,
CME > typed:
> > wrote in message
> . com...
>> In . com,
>> turtledove > typed:
>>> . com...

>>> Never fear...
>>>
>>> I've already written you both up! So, you are on MY list...so watch
>>> yourself!!
>>>
>>> hehe,
>>> *b
>>
>> Hmmmm. Being on the Queen B's list...is this a good thing or a bad
>> thing? BTW when dealing with nicknames...I used to be known as
>> Beasty. Long story, maybe someday I will share it if anyone's
>> interested.
>>
>> Betsy
>> --
>> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good
>> with ketchup.
>>

> Well you know you can't just leave it at that! lol Spill it girl. ;)
>
> Christine

OK here it goes. I began working at a local hospital on the night shift.
When my diabetes got so out of control the doctor told me no more nights, I
switched to the day shift. The first day I worked, they spelled my name
wrong when putting up the assignment. Instead of Betsy, I was called Besty.
That was actually pretty cool. "Best" nurse...Besty. Well after a couple
of weeks of being called Besty every morning the charge nurse made a slip.
Subconcious I don't really know. Anyway, the e came out long instead of
short. Thus the nickname Beasty was born. Of course while telling the
story, one of the Cardiologists overheard and commented, "Don't worry, it's
just Bitch for short." I knew then I really belonged, because that doctor
either ignored you, or picked on you. Once picked on, you were a true staff
member. So I was Beasty to most folks, which was OK because sometimes I
could be a real "beast." LOL! So that's it, in a nutshell, or not.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

CME
June 29th 03, 06:46 PM
> [...]
> email....but we did and we're better for it. In fact, when he's upset he
is
> forbidden to WRITE me about it...he has to TELL me....
>
> One day at a time, one step in front of the other, we just clicked at the
> beginning...we've had some really rough patches, but we realize we've been
> through a rather difficult year in general. He has a better understanding
> of how my injury affected (effected?) my personality a bit better and he's
> learned to work around it. I'm quite ADD now and my emotions still ride
on
> the surface pretty easy....so he's had to adjust to this new me as much as
> have. But we're going good (finally!!)
>
> oh yeah, make time for just the two of you. Even if it's only for 15
> minutes at a time. Just time where you can look at him and each of you

Hmmm yeah we should continue the online thing. I think what's difficult
for him at times is that I'm not always this funny witty all-that kindof
woman... I do laundry, sit and read, I can be pretty boring because hell my
life can be hectic, and bloody hell, I'm on vacation! He's in for a rude
awakening when Fall Semester hits. lol I mean, I'm purposely trying to take
it easy meanwhile he's working (but not supporting us, but I still think
he's a tad annoyed because he hasn't actually seen me during the school year
where I'm active, goal-orientated, he came here while I was on vacation.)
So there's a bit of tension sometimes because I feel guilty about doing
nothing (although I do the laundry, cook and take care of the boys etc, so
in my books it's not entirely nothing.) But on the otherhand, I know I need
the break because I was severly burnt out last semester and I can not let
that happen this term.
Anyways, we're starting to work things out because it was a difficult
transition to make. Sometimes I find he's changed, other times he's my best
friend, sometimes I feel we have nothing in common, and other times just him
walking in the door makes me smile. Errrrr my life is full of
contradictions. lol I think what's difficult for me is that I talked to him
for 6 months online and over the phone... we'd talk for hours, he knows me
better than anyone so when he got here, it was like a blind date, only it
wasn't... and then for about a week or so there was this honeymoon period,
and a month later it's like we've been married for 20 years. We seem to
have skipped a step, a step I think is vital because although I do know him,
realistically I don't. Do you know what I mean? I've talked to friends
about this, but they can't really help me because they've never been there.
I'm going to give it time so we can both adjust to real life because I do
want this to work, I want him in my life... but I'm starting to wonder if I
can spend the rest of my life, with this man, in that way. I feel like
we're friends, more than anything, and is that enough for me? I don't know.
Ahhh sorry guys for the incoherent ramblings. lol I'm just unloading what I
feel, ANY advice would be appreciated.

Christine

turtledove
June 29th 03, 07:03 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "turtledove" > wrote in message
> > > . com...

> Hmmm yeah we should continue the online thing. I think what's
difficult
> for him at times is that I'm not always this funny witty all-that kindof
> woman... I do laundry, sit and read, I can be pretty boring because hell
my
> life can be hectic, and bloody hell, I'm on vacation! He's in for a rude
> awakening when Fall Semester hits. lol I mean, I'm purposely trying to
take
> it easy meanwhile he's working (but not supporting us, but I still think
> he's a tad annoyed because he hasn't actually seen me during the school
year
> where I'm active, goal-orientated, he came here while I was on vacation.)
> So there's a bit of tension sometimes because I feel guilty about doing
> nothing (although I do the laundry, cook and take care of the boys etc, so
> in my books it's not entirely nothing.) But on the otherhand, I know I
need
> the break because I was severly burnt out last semester and I can not let
> that happen this term.
> Anyways, we're starting to work things out because it was a difficult
> transition to make. Sometimes I find he's changed, other times he's my
best
> friend, sometimes I feel we have nothing in common, and other times just
him
> walking in the door makes me smile. Errrrr my life is full of
> contradictions. lol I think what's difficult for me is that I talked to
him
> for 6 months online and over the phone... we'd talk for hours, he knows me
> better than anyone so when he got here, it was like a blind date, only it
> wasn't... and then for about a week or so there was this honeymoon period,
> and a month later it's like we've been married for 20 years. We seem to
> have skipped a step, a step I think is vital because although I do know
him,
> realistically I don't. Do you know what I mean? I've talked to friends
> about this, but they can't really help me because they've never been
there.
> I'm going to give it time so we can both adjust to real life because I do
> want this to work, I want him in my life... but I'm starting to wonder if
> can spend the rest of my life, with this man, in that way. I feel like
> we're friends, more than anything, and is that enough for me? I don't
know.
> Ahhh sorry guys for the incoherent ramblings. lol I'm just unloading what
> feel, ANY advice would be appreciated.
>
> Christine

I SOOOOOOOO understand where you are coming from. Friendship is very
important. And yes, it does seem as if you 'skip' a step online. I think
it's because you do a lot of the mental bonding with no physical
bonding....so when the physical bonding comes (and I'm not talking sex, I'm
talking everything else) it's almost scary in a way. Emotionally
overwhelming at times. So when you run the gamant of emotions that one has
with a partner from annoyance or anger to happiness and ecstacy...your highs
are higher than expected, and the lows can take your breath away as
well....because you didn't bond with him emotionally and physically at the
same time..

did that make any sense whatsoever?

I think time will tell. Cammy and I dated for over 2 years before we got
married. We didn't live together, but we may as well have....we were
together 80% of the time. Remember you skipped the dating part of the
relationship. You dated online and on the phone, but not face to face.

Another thing, I was very much used to being a homebody and I'm extremely
independent. Allowing myself to completely fall for someone was extremely
hard for me. Once bitten twice shy and all that. Remember to acknowledge
the fact that you deserve happiness with someone....Doing that is hard.
Allowing yourself to 'let go' with someone is scary...and even after 4 years
with him is still scary at times. As single parents we build up many walls
that we may not realize. Allow yourself to be happy. Don't be afraid.
Enjoy your life.

feel free to write me anytime if you want. brianne at alpha66 dot com or
pharmchic at hotmail dot com.

hugs,
*bri

CME
June 29th 03, 07:39 PM
> [...]
> together 80% of the time. Remember you skipped the dating part of the
> relationship. You dated online and on the phone, but not face to face.
>
> Another thing, I was very much used to being a homebody and I'm extremely
> independent. Allowing myself to completely fall for someone was extremely
> hard for me. Once bitten twice shy and all that. Remember to acknowledge
> the fact that you deserve happiness with someone....Doing that is hard.
> Allowing yourself to 'let go' with someone is scary...and even after 4
years
> with him is still scary at times. As single parents we build up many
walls
> that we may not realize. Allow yourself to be happy. Don't be afraid.
> Enjoy your life.
>
> feel free to write me anytime if you want. brianne at alpha66 dot com or

Thanks, what you said makes perfect sense to me. lol And I'm going to take
you up on writing once and awhile because this is so weird for me and it's
nice to talk to someone who knows and has made it a success.

Christine

June 29th 03, 11:30 PM
In ,
CME > typed:
> > wrote in message
> . com...
>> In ,
>> CME > typed:
>>> . com...

>>> Well you know you can't just leave it at that! lol Spill it girl.
>>> ;)
>>>
>>> Christine
>>
>> OK here it goes. I began working at a local hospital on the night
>> shift. When my diabetes got so out of control the doctor told me no
>> more nights, I switched to the day shift. The first day I worked,
>> they spelled my name wrong when putting up the assignment. Instead
>> of Betsy, I was called Besty. That was actually pretty cool. "Best"
>> nurse...Besty. Well after a couple of weeks of being called Besty
>> every morning the charge nurse made a slip. Subconcious I don't
>> really know. Anyway, the e came out long instead of short. Thus
>> the nickname Beasty was born. Of course while telling the story,
>> one of the Cardiologists overheard and commented, "Don't worry, it's
>> just Bitch for short." I knew then I really belonged, because that
>> doctor either ignored you, or picked on you. Once picked on, you
>> were a true staff member. So I was Beasty to most folks, which was
>> OK because sometimes I could be a real "beast." LOL! So that's it,
>> in a nutshell, or not.
>>
>> Betsy
>> --
>> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good
>> with ketchup.
>>

> LOL Yeah I've always found it a compliment if I was called a bitch
> and the like, because I'd rather be known as that, than a pushover.
> I'm a strong-headed woman, and if crossed, hell ya I can be a bitch!
> lol Besides, I'm finding with my generation, insults can be a term
> of endearment. Weird, eh? lol
>
> Christine

Look at the letters in Bitch. They stand for Babe In Total Control of
Herself! I am proud to be one. LOL

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Keith Crabill
July 1st 03, 01:32 AM
just curous i know a joelle who is from the syracuse area i meet at
fishnet festival back in the 80s that wouldnt be u would it

Joelle
July 1st 03, 03:28 AM
>just curous i know a joelle who is from the syracuse area i meet at
>fishnet festival back in the 80s that wouldnt be u would it

No, never been to syracuse and the last time I wore fishnets it was in the 6th
grade, which would have been in the late 60s.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

dolores
July 3rd 03, 02:55 AM
"man hate sucks" > wrote in message

> "Ring4SaleandMore" > wrote in message
>
> Keep in mind we usually reap what we sow and all that.

You dont know you've sown bad seed until it's too late

dolores
July 3rd 03, 02:57 AM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >I disagree with what you said. And I don't expect everyone who reads
what I
> >wrote to have a clue, either. LOL You don't.
>
> Why don't you get a clue and learn how to post so we know what the hell
you are
> talking about. Not that it would make any more sense if you did...
>
> Joelle
> If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
> Father Mike

Bad day Joelle?......Vicar still playing hard to get???....LOL

dolores
July 3rd 03, 03:09 AM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2003 13:29:18 GMT,
> (Ring4SaleandMore) wrote:

Snipping........is such a feckin pain in the arse.....

because people won't hire you since you have it...even
> >though you are eager to work!! They figure you will leave as soon as you
find a
> >better job. Help!! Lissy D.
>
> Hi and welcome. There are people here whose experiences may be of help
> to you.....I do know about being severely broke. I think many of us
> here do.

You should try it......tis an education.....I went from having the best of
everything (as a single girl) to being broke (as a s/p) and worked my way
back up the financial ladder. Now I spend like my ass is on fire......was
much better when I was broke......Hence I'm going for broke again! LOLOL

Dolores

> I have daughters, 15 & 18. The older one has moved out and is
> thousands of miles away. The younger one is entering grade 11 & lives
> with me. She visits her dad whenever she wants, which is often. I'm
> very lucky on that score - he's an excellent father.
>
> Cele

dolores
July 3rd 03, 03:12 AM
"Jennifer Valliere" > wrote in message
> welcome to our group. i am new here also. i am a single mom of one
> trying to make it in this world also.
>
> everyone is great in here with giving advice and listening to what you
> have to say. you will really enjoy it in here.

LOLOL.....Yeah....until the FBI haul yer ass off! (In loving memory of
Petey)

Dolores

dolores
July 4th 03, 06:04 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
> however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
well-adjusted
> single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.

It's yer luuuuuucky day Kirsten!!.....

Dolores

Kristen313
July 4th 03, 06:42 AM

>> Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
>> however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
>well-adjusted
>> single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.
>
>It's yer luuuuuucky day Kirsten!!.....
>
>Dolores

Thank you! I am delighted to 'meet' you.

dolores
July 4th 03, 07:51 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >> Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I
do,
> >> however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
> >well-adjusted
> >> single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.
> >
> >It's yer luuuuuucky day Kirsten!!.....
> >
> >Dolores
> >

> Thank you! I am delighted to 'meet' you.

Hi Kirsten. So what have you done to upset everyone?

Dolores

dolores
July 6th 03, 07:06 PM
"Cele" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 03:09:59 +0100, "dolores" > wrote:
>

> >"Cele" > wrote in message
> >> On 18 Jun 2003 13:29:18 GMT,
> >> (Ring4SaleandMore) wrote:
> >>

> >Snipping........is such a feckin pain in the arse.....
> >
> >because people won't hire you since you have it...even
> >find a
> >>
> >> Hi and welcome. There are people here whose experiences may be of help
> >> to you.....I do know about being severely broke. I think many of us
> >> here do.
> >
> >You should try it......tis an education....
>
> Me? I have. I am. :)
>
> >.I went from having the best of
> >everything (as a single girl) to being broke (as a s/p) and worked my way
> >back up the financial ladder.
>
> I seem to have had a couple of occasions to reclimb. I'm doing one
> now. It's certainly no fun, but neither is it the end of the world.
> LOL

LOL...maybe yer right.....but hell!!...Isnt it nice to go grocery
shopping........not even look at the price....much less what yer putting in
the trolley and get to the checkout without going into a cold sweat.

> >Now I spend like my ass is on fire......was
> >much better when I was broke......Hence I'm going for broke again! LOLOL
>
> I'lm looking forward to that bit! Soon....soon....

I'm not, after selling my house in UK and started the renovation on the new
house I totally lost the plot.....You wouldn't believe what I spent on
carpet...and now I'm sorry I bought it.... I actually believe that I got
better value for my £ when there's not too many in my pocket....I was
usually happy and proud of what I managed.....So now I've gone back to
limiting myself.....and would you believe I'm decorating better and chosing
better than when I'm not so limited....Not only that, I'm enjoying it
better, I'm a bargain basement kinda gal.....who needs John Lewis!....

Sods law huh?.....Thank God I'm not a millionaire.

Dolores