PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP US Find Missing MN Girl

cathknell
June 24th 03, 04:02 AM
LeAnna has been missing in MN since 6/14/03. Please come and look at her
picture, download her poster and help us find her. Thanks.

http://missingkids.cjb.net

Rolly The Pervert
June 24th 03, 04:50 AM
"cathknell" > wrote in message
> LeAnna has been missing in MN since 6/14/03. Please come and look at her
> picture, download her poster and help us find her. Thanks.

Sickening.

People have no ****in scruples left, using missing children to make a
profit.

There's a place called heaven and a place called hell.
There's a time for peace and a time for strife.

May your place be in hell and your time filled with strife.

ŠkatŠ
June 24th 03, 05:49 AM
Just as sickening...
A 5 year old child walking to a friend's house - obviously alone - a block
and a half away.
This page is just sickening.
A $10.000 what is being offered for what?
Let me get this straight. 4:30pm LeeAnna (or is it Leanna? Can't spell the
child's name the same way) is walking alone a block and a half to her
friend's house - with no shoes, because that's "typical for her" - and the
mother lets her? Then again, this mother "tried and tried to get her to
come in and take a nap?" Come on! She's 5 years old!
Someone knows she knocked on the friend's door, but no one was home, and
last she was seen was between 5 and 5:15. Possibly just me, but If I saw a
5 year old walking alone down the street, there's a damn good chance I would
be calling someone about this child.
Good thing this must be real and I am truly blind. Normally, around here,
anyways, more info is given than "She is 5. She was wearing a blue denim
dress and no shoes - which is "typical" for her." I'm glad to see someone
is really trying to find this "missing" girl by giving out her DOB, height,
hair color, eye color, any obvious markings (scars, birthmarks, etc.)

Oh yes, while you're at it, buy these CD's and donate $50. It will help...
uh... something.

"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> "cathknell" > wrote in message
> > LeAnna has been missing in MN since 6/14/03. Please come and look at her
> > picture, download her poster and help us find her. Thanks.
>

> Sickening.
>
> People have no ****in scruples left, using missing children to make a
> profit.
>
> There's a place called heaven and a place called hell.
> There's a time for peace and a time for strife.
>
> May your place be in hell and your time filled with strife.

Joelle
June 24th 03, 02:21 PM
You know I'm really surprised by the number of people angry at the Mom for
letting her 5 year old walk a block in a half by herself. I gotta tell you,
the whole world is not New York City. When my kids were little, they walked
more than that around town and there are little kids around here.

And if a 5 year old is in danger, so is a 13 year old but I'm still not locking
up my kids. I'm sure Mom and Dad feel guilty enough - you know 20 20
hindsight. A little compassion here.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike

Rolly The Pervert
June 24th 03, 02:27 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message

Read the site Joelle.

It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real kidnapping
to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.

For the record, I agree with the letting kids out bit though/

Paul Fritz
June 24th 03, 03:49 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >ead the site Joelle.
> >
> >It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real
kidnapping
> >to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.
> >

> I didn't read the site, but I think it's real--they were on Good Morning
> America They had the chief of police from the town on the show so they are
> taking it seriously anyway. The reason there was no amber alert is that
they
> need more than a missing child, like a car or description of who took her
and
> nobody saw anything.
>

> There are some talk show idiots who are saying the parents should be
locked up
> for letting a 5 year old go barefoot (?) and walk to her friend's house by
> herself. And then this clown gets on bitching about letting a child go out
by
> herself...

A lot depends on the specific neighborhood.....crack infested \trash strewn
neighborhood with a six lane thourough fare, or a quiet residential
subdivision full of cul de sacs.....of the boonies likesome of you live in
;-)

> Joelle
> If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
> Father Mike

Tiffany
June 24th 03, 04:26 PM
Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> "Joelle" > wrote in message
> > >ead the site Joelle.
> > >
> > >It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real
> kidnapping
> > >to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.
> > >

> > I didn't read the site, but I think it's real--they were on Good Morning
> > America They had the chief of police from the town on the show so they
are
> > taking it seriously anyway. The reason there was no amber alert is that
> they
> > need more than a missing child, like a car or description of who took
her
> and
> > nobody saw anything.
> >

> > There are some talk show idiots who are saying the parents should be
> locked up
> > for letting a 5 year old go barefoot (?) and walk to her friend's house
by
> > herself. And then this clown gets on bitching about letting a child go
out
> by
> > herself...
>
> A lot depends on the specific neighborhood.....crack infested \trash
strewn
> neighborhood with a six lane thourough fare, or a quiet residential
> subdivision full of cul de sacs.....of the boonies likesome of you live in
> ;-)

I saw that.... and I am not laughing, Paul. ;)

Tony
June 24th 03, 05:47 PM
I wouldn't let my 6 yr old son walk a block and a half alone, and I live in
nice residential neighborhood. Mainly because a block and a half would
include crossing a street.

However,

I live in Minnesota. The missing girl is real. The site may be people
trying to make a buck, but.... How much would you pay to have your child
back? If donating 10 bucks helps to get a child back it's probably worth
it. I do agree though, making a profit off of someone's loss is awefull. I
can't pass judgement on them though, I don't know how that sites works and
if a child is returned because someone saw that site, it's pretty redeeming.

"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> "Joelle" > wrote in message
> > >ead the site Joelle.
> > >
> > >It's clear it's not real, it's a scam, or someone is using a real
> kidnapping
> > >to make a buck.. They can't even spell the kids names consistently.
> > >

> > I didn't read the site, but I think it's real--they were on Good Morning
> > America They had the chief of police from the town on the show so they
are
> > taking it seriously anyway. The reason there was no amber alert is that
> they
> > need more than a missing child, like a car or description of who took
her
> and
> > nobody saw anything.
> >

> I doubt the people running the site selling cd's are the parents though.
>
> But yes,the great majority of people are sheeps :(

steveb
June 24th 03, 06:28 PM
"Tony" > lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

> If donating 10 bucks helps to get a child back it's probably worth
>it.

That's what they are relying on. It's still a scam.

Cele
June 25th 03, 05:20 AM
On 24 Jun 2003 13:21:16 GMT, (Joelle) wrote:

>You know I'm really surprised by the number of people angry at the Mom for
>letting her 5 year old walk a block in a half by herself. I gotta tell you,
>the whole world is not New York City. When my kids were little, they walked
>more than that around town and there are little kids around here.
>
>And if a 5 year old is in danger, so is a 13 year old but I'm still not locking
>up my kids. I'm sure Mom and Dad feel guilty enough - you know 20 20
>hindsight. A little compassion here.

Here, here!

I didn't let mine walk around at five without my watching, but that
was right for where I lived. (Extremely right, as it turns out, 'cause
it's where T was raped, at 13. So I'm with you on the ages thing as
well.)

And you're bang on accurate, IMO. If a person has lost a child due to
an error in judgement, they don't need more crap on their heads. Their
lesson is over learned already. If they lost their child without it
being due to an error in judgement, they don't need guilt trips
either.

So. I'm with you.

Cele