PDA

View Full Version : tiffany...

johnathan
June 24th 03, 04:26 PM

The ExpressVu! Clown
June 24th 03, 05:12 PM

"johnathan" > wrote in message

lmao i bet i know why u are a single parent..lmao....maybe if u try and
talk a bit less....u might see the world uin a better way....just a
thought

Sigsation's Sig Maker

http://community.webtv.net/JohnB73/JohnathanNathaniel

ŠkatŠ
June 24th 03, 06:35 PM
Well, you sure are the smart one. I'm sure I know why almost everyone here
is a single parent.

Did you put that together yourself or do you have a team of monkeys working
around the clock?

Seriously, everyone, obviously, is welcome to post here. Keep things
somewhat on topic, or warn others if you are going off topic, and mind the
html, music and binary posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some computers can't handle all the music and html, and this is not a binary
NG, as far as I know. Even if it were, it's a pain in the ass, especially
the few times I have to connect through dial up and not high speed. I don't
care much to use up 15 minutes of my dial up time as I wait for your song
and message to appear.

-----
"johnathan" > opened the trapdoor, peered around and
bashed these words into the ether...

lmao i bet i know why u are a single parent..lmao....maybe if u try and
talk a bit less....u might see the world uin a better way....just a
thought

Tiffany
June 25th 03, 01:50 AM
Joelle > wrote in message
> >lmao i bet i know why u are a single parent..lmao.
>
> Wow. That's the first time anyone ever thought of *that* line to get back
at
> someone here. Aren't you clever.
>
> Joelle
> If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
> Father Mike

Yeah, it sure did hurt my feelings. Funny though, isn't he single too? duh.

steveb
June 25th 03, 09:07 AM
"Tiffany" > lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

>Yeah, it sure did hurt my feelings

Well don't let it...it's an amoeba!

steveb
Don't let things that don't much matter,
matter too much!