PDA

View Full Version : Re: introducing myself

ejb
July 25th 03, 08:43 AM
Some anonymous scumbag had these two cents to give:

> Hi,
[snip]

Looks like libel to me.

-ejb

--

Eric Beecher

(Human netizens: follow instructions & adjust (dot) to e-mail.
SPAM-bots: Go to hell.)

Gus
July 26th 03, 04:47 PM
(Kenpangborn) wrote in message >...
> >From: donawana
> >Newsgroups: alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.kids, alt.teens
>
> >I HATE seeing parents use their kids as
> >collateral for their stupid ****ing immature vendettas against each
> >other.
>
> David Moore the asuthor of that has been using his kids in this little
> internet vendetta for YEARS! He wonders why they are so screwed up!
>
> > Then they wonder why their kids are so ****ed up.
>
> THat's only because Moore is so out of touch with reality that he doesn't see
> like father like son.

But then you are probably the source of the original post Pangborn. I
suspected something was up, so I did a little digging. What other
motivation would anyone have other than your obsessive agenda? All
fingers point to you. We have your googled history. We have your KOOK
of the MONTH award (http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html (See Sept.).
We have your multi-aliases including "Rock" and "Gomer" left over from
your USAF days . We have some sites http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
and http://www.gate.net/~liz/fathers/fathers.htm We have this quote
that was sent to us and identified as one of your drug posts:
"I took a few bong hits, and felt kind of drunkish feeling, spins a
bit, but
nothing bad, then I would lie down, and close my eyes, and whatever I
would
imagine would be there, but nothing like real visuals, just chairs,
tables, etc
changing into things within the same shape, almost like LSD- no
colors, but
some definite closed eye effects- felt as though I was moving outside
my body,
then I reminded myself it wasnt real and SnAp, I was back into
reality, weird-
but im thinking about everything said how salvia lets you escape
reality,
doesnt seem that way at all yet, then again I havent really hit that
much- any
ideas or anyone have similar experiences? Oh yeh with music i did get
some
decent auditory hallucinations such as chimes, etc listening to
Marilyn
Manson's Mechanical Animal CD" We have your forgeries. We have your
lies. It is in your history Pangborn.

Magidraki
July 27th 03, 01:31 AM
Welcome to our humble alt.teens.
Would you like some tea?

I appreciate your honesty.
Would you like to be friends?
I hope you find what you are looking for.

Isn't it wonderful when we get visitors?

Adri

Kenpangborn
July 27th 03, 12:51 PM
>From: (Gus)
DAVID MOORE forger

=========================>
>But then you are probably the source of the original post Pangborn.

Yes Davey you TRY with all your names, now using Google to throw suspicion
off yourself by claiming it is me.

Moore you have established yourself AS a CREEP and a LOW LIFE. You are almost
40 but LIVE for your internet vandalism.

You are not a REAL man ever willing to face the people you harass, especially
women! Women TERRIFY you! And a "strong woman" makes you bleed from your nose!

Moore you are the classic COWARD all TALK ALL mouth.

toto
July 27th 03, 05:09 PM
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:31:27 -0400, "Magidraki"
> wrote:

>Welcome to our humble alt.teens.
>Would you like some tea?
>
>I appreciate your honesty.
>Would you like to be friends?
>I hope you find what you are looking for.
>
>Isn't it wonderful when we get visitors?
>
>Adri

Nice response, but...

Please do not feed the trolls. Or if you
must, delete misc.kids from your xposts
as no one from that group is answering
these things. Ignore them and they go
away more quickly.

This particular troll is a regular thing and when
posted between these groups it is intended to
start a flame war between the dads-rights group
and mk most likely bringing at in because of the
age of the participants there.

Oh, and btw, hi, Donna.. Saw your response
to the troll in mk, too. Hope you are doing well.

Hi to Kurt too if you are around... Been busy here
and haven't had much chance to email you. Hope
you are doing well. Don't have time even to lurk in
at anymore with my granddaughter's birthday
coming up. Can't beleive the time has gone so
quickly.

TIA

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

Magidraki
July 27th 03, 06:41 PM
"toto" > wrote in message

Do not get high and mighty on me, Missy.
I sent an apology for accidentally cross-posting to the other groups, which
you naturally ignored so you could attack me.

And how dare you even refer to "the age of the participants in there," as if
we're a bunch of immature teenagers.
The mean age is actually 20-30, and several participants do have children of
their own.

My post was not directed towards the troll, but as a sarcastic social
commentary because of something that is going on in alt.teens right now that
has me very uncomfortable.

A.

klaatu
July 27th 03, 07:08 PM
>>Magidraki:
>>Welcome to our humble alt.teens.
>>Would you like some tea?
>>
>>I appreciate your honesty.
>>Would you like to be friends?
>>I hope you find what you are looking for.
>>
>>Isn't it wonderful when we get visitors?
>>
>>Adri

>toto:
>Nice response, but...
>
>Please do not feed the trolls. Or if you
>must, delete misc.kids from your xposts
>as no one from that group is answering
>these things.
>Oh, and btw, hi, Donna.. Saw your response
>to the troll in mk, too. Hope you are doing well.
>
>Hi to Kurt too if you are around...

kurt:
Greetinks !

>toto:
>Been busy here and haven't had much chance to email you.

kurt:
ja, i know the problem. :-}

>toto:
>Hope you are doing well.

k;
yup - carrying on happy as if i had good sense.

>toto:
>Don't have time even to lurk in at anymore
>with my granddaughter's birthday coming up.
>Can't beleive the time has gone so quickly.
>
>TIA

klaatu:
health and happiness to thee and thine !
you still got the same e-mail addy?

toto
July 27th 03, 07:11 PM
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:08:10 -0400, klaatu >
wrote:

>klaatu:
>health and happiness to thee and thine !
>you still got the same e-mail addy?

Yep. Same old, same old.

Btw, there is an interesting URL that was posted in mk
about a boy climbing trees. You might have some comments
given your tree top work... <s>

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_2137026,00.html

Of course the mother is being a bit stupid, imo... but I thought that
it was an interesting article.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits

klaatu
July 28th 03, 05:33 PM
>>klaatu:
>>health and happiness to thee and thine !
>>you still got the same e-mail addy?

>toto:
>Yep. Same old, same old.

klaatu:
kewl - i'll e-mail soon.

>toto:
>Btw, there is an interesting URL that was posted in mk
>about a boy climbing trees. You might have some comments
>given your tree top work... <s>
>>
>http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_2137026,00.html
>>
>Of course the mother is being a bit stupid, imo...
>but I thought that it was an interesting article.

klaatu:
ja, me too.

you already know my bias in such things :-)

one of very few things my parents agreed on
was that i'm living proof monkeys and humans share ancestry.

dad knew i was gonna climb, no matter what -
his response was to teach safety;

mom thought thought to just stop me from doing it,
and that proper technique involved devising punishment
convincing enough to accomplish that goal.

this, of course, was a complete waste of time;
climbers climb, and there's an end of it.