PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

arrowlili1
June 27th 03, 10:33 PM
Hi all.

Not that you've proberbly missed me, but I got back from Spain on Tuesday.
Unfortunately Lili has been sick since then, but we had a great time whilst
we were there. Sun, sand, but that's where it ends ;-)

Thanks to all who calmed me down before we left. You were right, it all
went smoothly, mostly!

I do just have to say though, I can't leave you guys alone for a second!
Some of the threads certainly made for interesing reading :-)

And for Kristen... you may want to impart some advice and support before you
start critisizing the regulars. I have only been here six months ( not long
enough to be a regular....I think, but the not short enough to be a
newbie... just call me limbo girl!) but I've found almost everyone in here
to be both friendly and supportive.

anna

June 28th 03, 12:58 AM
In ,
arrowlili1 > typed:
> Hi all.
>
> Not that you've proberbly missed me, but I got back from Spain on
> Tuesday. Unfortunately Lili has been sick since then, but we had a
> great time whilst we were there. Sun, sand, but that's where it ends
> ;-)
>
> Thanks to all who calmed me down before we left. You were right, it
> all went smoothly, mostly!
>
> I do just have to say though, I can't leave you guys alone for a
> second! Some of the threads certainly made for interesing reading :-)
>
> And for Kristen... you may want to impart some advice and support
> before you start critisizing the regulars. I have only been here six
> months ( not long enough to be a regular....I think, but the not
> short enough to be a newbie... just call me limbo girl!) but I've
> found almost everyone in here to be both friendly and supportive.
>
> anna

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time. Sorry to hear your daughter has
been ill. I hope she is feeling better fast. Good to see you.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

CME
June 28th 03, 03:58 AM
"arrowlili1" > wrote in message
> Hi all.
>
> Not that you've proberbly missed me, but I got back from Spain on Tuesday.
> Unfortunately Lili has been sick since then, but we had a great time
whilst
> we were there. Sun, sand, but that's where it ends ;-)
>
> Thanks to all who calmed me down before we left. You were right, it all
> went smoothly, mostly!
>
> I do just have to say though, I can't leave you guys alone for a second!
> Some of the threads certainly made for interesing reading :-)
>
> And for Kristen... you may want to impart some advice and support before
you
> start critisizing the regulars. I have only been here six months ( not
long
> enough to be a regular....I think, but the not short enough to be a
> newbie... just call me limbo girl!) but I've found almost everyone in here
> to be both friendly and supportive.
>
> anna

So you did end up going, good for you! You should post some pictures when
you get the chance, I'm so envious. lol

Christine