PDA

View Full Version : Re: Trouble maker is smarter than everyone here, but does notappea...

CME
June 28th 03, 03:57 AM
> wrote in message
> Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
> however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
> well-adjusted single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.
>
> If you've determined that your mission is a failure, then why do you
> keep responding? Do you lack the ability to unsubscribe?
>
> 'Kate

Hey Kate, I know you well enough to see which post was yours, but there
aren't any > to stipulate which one is yours, Outlook isn't all that
helpful. lol How about a ------------------------ above or something?

Christine

June 30th 03, 11:07 PM
Re: Trouble maker is smarter than everyone here, but does notappea...

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2003, 2:57am
(EDT+4) From: (CME)
> wrote in message
Nope, still don't see where I admit to come here to cause trouble. I do,
however, admit to having come here to find a group of grown-up,
well-adjusted single parents. Haven't had any luck with that, either.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
If you've determined that your mission is a failure, then why do you
keep responding? =A0 Do you lack the ability to unsubscribe?
'Kate
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Hey Kate, I know you well enough to see which post was yours, but there
aren't any > to stipulate which one is yours, Outlook isn't all that
helpful. lol How about a ------------------------ above or something?
Christine
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
How's that? Web TV is not as easy as a computer when it comes to
newsgroup posting and it's very restrictive as far as what one can do on
the 'net too.

I'll try to remember to ---- or something between posts.

'Kate

CME
July 1st 03, 06:26 PM

How's that? Web TV is not as easy as a computer when it comes to
newsgroup posting and it's very restrictive as far as what one can do on
the 'net too.

I'll try to remember to ---- or something between posts.

'Kate

Thanks Kate.