PDA

View Full Version : Re: new member

dolores
June 30th 03, 01:05 AM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> encoderX wrote in message ...
> >Hi
> >I'm new too. Just thought I'd look to see if there was a newsgroup while
my
> >daughter is at the horse stables. Alex my daughter is 12 (13 in Dec). I'm
> >34 in June. Single father, absent mother.
>

> When my ex went absent I was left with the 30 stables full of horses as
well
> as a one year old!
>
> Greetings from Ireland, Dennis

When my ex went absent I was left with enough **** to fill 30 stables,
lolol...think you got the better deal Dennis....

Dolores

Dennis Here
July 1st 03, 07:09 PM
dolores wrote in message ...

>"Dennis Here" <
>wrote in message
>>
>> When my ex went absent I was left with the 30 stables full of horses as
>well
>> as a one year old!
>>

>When my ex went absent I was left with enough **** to fill 30 stables,
>lolol...think you got the better deal Dennis....

Yeah, the mushroom farm used to take the horse **** away.

How are you getting on over there? heading this way anytime?
Freddie and I are going camping in Donegal and N Ireland at the end of July,
are you far off the route?

Dennis

dolores
July 3rd 03, 01:17 AM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> dolores wrote in message ...
> >
> >"Dennis Here" <
> >wrote in message
> >>
> >> When my ex went absent I was left with the 30 stables full of horses as
> >well
> >> as a one year old!
> >>

> >When my ex went absent I was left with enough **** to fill 30 stables,
> >lolol...think you got the better deal Dennis....
>

> Yeah, the mushroom farm used to take the horse **** away.
>
> How are you getting on over there?

Fine, apart from the carnivorous sabre tooth midges. Little feckers.

heading this way anytime?

It could be arranged ;0))

> Freddie and I are going camping in Donegal and N Ireland at the end of
July,
> are you far off the route?

Depends on which route you're taking. About an hours drive from Sligo.
Actually, I was thinking of taking the lads to Budoran, I believe the surf
is quite good there (Ronan got a surfboard) maybe we could meet up
somewhere. Email me at doloresm at iol dot ie and make sure you put DVM in
the subject or it wont get through to me , I've had some really dodgy spam.
If I dont reply it means it didnt get through, post a message on the NG and
I'll email you.

Dolores