PDA

View Full Version : Re: Trolls and Trolling

dolores
June 30th 03, 01:44 AM
"arrowlili1" > wrote in message
> Good job steve. The troll seems to be gone.

LMAO........Well feck me pink!!.....Didn't I come back at the right time!!
<wink wink>

> anna
> (crossing her fingers and knocking on wood ;-) )

Impossible anna......ya cant cross yer fingers and knock on wood at the same
time.....therefore yer a liar.....therefor yer a troll.......see....simple!!
<wink wink>

TROOOOOLLLLLLLL ALEEEEERRRTT

Dolores

Kristen313
July 1st 03, 03:19 AM
>> Good job steve. The troll seems to be gone.

sorry to disappoint you..........

Kristen313
July 1st 03, 08:45 PM

>So you admit to being a troll

Just using common sense, sweetie. If being a troll is what I am, it's still
better than what you are.

ŠkatŠ
July 1st 03, 10:35 PM
Paul wins!!

"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Kristen313" > wrote in message
> > >

> > >So you admit to being a troll
> > >

> > Just using common sense, sweetie. If being a troll is what I am, it's
> still
> > better than what you are.
>
> Only in your own little pea brain

Paul Fritz
July 2nd 03, 12:06 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >So you admit to being a troll
> >

> Just using common sense, sweetie. If being a troll is what I am, it's
still
> better than what you are.

Only in your own little pea brain

July 2nd 03, 02:18 AM
In ,
Paul Fritz > typed:

>> sorry to disappoint you..........
>

> So you admit to being a troll

I almost replied with that same comment.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Kristen313
July 2nd 03, 03:54 AM

>I almost replied with that same comment.
>
>Betsy

brilliant that it was...

Kristen313
July 2nd 03, 04:09 AM

>> > Only in your own little pea brain

Thanks, Paul. As I'm sure you know, being a "teacher", the more information and
intelligence stored in your brain, the more wrinkles the brain has; therefore,
smarter people have smaller brains. Thanks for the compliment.
(Yes, this is getting ridiculous.)

Tiffany
July 2nd 03, 04:18 AM

> Thanks, Paul. As I'm sure you know, being a "teacher", the more
information and
> intelligence stored in your brain, the more wrinkles the brain has;
therefore,
> smarter people have smaller brains. Thanks for the compliment.
> (Yes, this is getting ridiculous.)

Now that last statement I totally agree on.

turtledove
July 2nd 03, 04:36 AM

> Thanks, Paul. As I'm sure you know, being a "teacher", the more
information and
> intelligence stored in your brain, the more wrinkles the brain has;
therefore,
> smarter people have smaller brains. Thanks for the compliment.
> (Yes, this is getting ridiculous.)

then why are you continuing??

ŠkatŠ
July 2nd 03, 06:42 AM
If by "brilliant" you mean "true" then I agree.

"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >I almost replied with that same comment.
> >
> >Betsy
>
> brilliant that it was...

July 2nd 03, 11:08 AM
In ,
Kristen313 > typed:
>> I almost replied with that same comment.
>>
>> Betsy
>
> brilliant that it was...

And yet true, as you admitted it. The way you are replying to these
statements is the reason they persist. If you don't want the petty sniping,
then you quit it first...as it seems to me you started it.

(I know she will have some 'sarcastic' little barb for that.)

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Paul Fritz
July 2nd 03, 01:06 PM

> Thanks, Paul. As I'm sure you know, being a "teacher", the more
information and
> intelligence stored in your brain, the more wrinkles the brain has;
therefore,
> smarter people have smaller brains. Thanks for the compliment.
> (Yes, this is getting ridiculous.)

Faulty logic alert!!!!!!!

You must think that ice cream sales increase robberies as well

<snicker> what a maroon.

Paul Fritz
July 2nd 03, 01:08 PM
I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
have been pointed at.......but if the shoe fit............................

> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,
> Paul Fritz > typed:
> >>
> >> sorry to disappoint you..........
> >

> > So you admit to being a troll
>
> I almost replied with that same comment.
>
> Betsy
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

Tiffany
July 2nd 03, 02:20 PM
You are a fun target, it seems. ;)

Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
> names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
> have been pointed at.......but if the shoe fit............................
>
> > wrote in message
> . com...
> > In ,
> > Paul Fritz > typed:

> > > So you admit to being a troll
> >
> > I almost replied with that same comment.
> >
> > Betsy
> > --
> > Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> > ketchup.

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 03:28 AM
>The way you are replying to these
>statements is the reason they persist. If you don't want the petty sniping,
>then you quit it first...as it seems to me you started it.

No, actually, I did not start it. I mere asked the group why people were so
mean and unsupportive. I did NOT start with sniping, and I did not single
anyone out.

>(I know she will have some 'sarcastic' little barb for that.)

Did I respond how you hoped, with a 'sarcastic little barb'?

ŠkatŠ
July 3rd 03, 03:36 AM
I don't see any spelling errors. Maroon can be used like that, depending on
the context intended.
Do you know what maroon means?

"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> ><snicker> what a maroon.
>
> The spelling error was intentional, right?

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 03:42 AM
>I thought it was interesting that she took the bait, since no mention of
>names was made.....and there are several others that the reference could
>have been pointed at..

No one else that you seem to be taking such special pleasure in being evil to,
idiot.

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 03:46 AM
>then why are you continuing??

Because you people are so entertaining.
Why do you take it so seriously. It's like like this is a real support group,
anyhow.

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 04:08 AM
>Do you know what maroon means?

maroon: 1. a spanish chestnut
2. one who is marooned
(merriam-webster)

dolores
July 3rd 03, 04:59 AM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why are
> you here?
> I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of any
> interest to me.

> "ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........

> Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering

Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both newbies I
take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens minor
error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......

AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But YOUR
top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....

I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the posting
rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do it as
a matter of course......

And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is it....Eileen
Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........

So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
*everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know this
already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local surgery
and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a tub
of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
help.....I'm sure....

Let us know how ya got on........

Hugs and kisses.....

Dolores

dolores
July 3rd 03, 05:05 AM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> I don't see any spelling errors. Maroon can be used like that, depending
on
> the context intended.
> Do you know what maroon means?

"ŠkatŠ" is TOP POSTING AGAIN

Nananananaaaa.......you sound like a real spoilt little brat......"Do you
know what maroon means".........Typical playground bully that loves to pick
on the underdog.....

Get over yerself

Dolores

dolores
July 3rd 03, 05:07 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Do you know what maroon means?
> >

> maroon: 1. a spanish chestnut
> 2. one who is marooned
> (merriam-webster)

3. The colour maroon (I've never heard of the other two) so I learnt summit
tonight!.....Actually this morning, it's now 5.15 am.......Christ I hate
when I go online....I end up on it all night.Do I need some discipline in
mylife or what!!

Dolores

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 05:23 AM

>And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
>Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ"

Dolores--you are great!!!!

ŠkatŠ
July 3rd 03, 07:09 AM
No, I'm not at all making fun of people who stutter. I was suggesting
something for you?

"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering
> >

> So now you are going to make fun of people who stutter? When will the
cruelty
> end......................

ŠkatŠ
July 3rd 03, 07:25 AM
"dolores the attention-seeker" opened the trap door, peered around and
hammered these 'words of wisdom' into the ether...

> "ŠkatŠ" wrote in message...
> > If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why
are
> > you here?
> > I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of any
> > interest to me.
>

> > "ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........
>
> > Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering
> >

> Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both newbies
> take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens minor
> error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
> just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
> it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
> name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......

Why should I? My name is at the beginning when quoted and beside the
subject when I view it, and if you are too stupid to put one and one
together, then I'm sorry. I see no need to put my name all over the place.

> AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But YOUR
> top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....

Wow. You're good. I'm a pain in the ass because I post a reply to
anything and everything for the sake of hearing the sound the keys make on
the keyboard when pressed.

> I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the
posting
> rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
> feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
> discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do it
as
> a matter of course......

Oh, shut the **** up. You aren't anyone special. I don't care who (or
what) you may think you are. You don't seem like the kind of person to
idolize, you seem like the kind of person who earns the tag line of "loud
mouth idiot" early in on life.

> And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
> Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
> ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is it....Eileen
> Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........

I assume you are the only person here who cannot read. Get over the fact
that I don't see any reason to put my name out on the bottom. It's on the
top there, only changed with Š at the beginning and end to avoid confusion
elsewhere. If you can't read between the lines, get over it and shove your
foot in your mouth. Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
Kristin313?) doesn't type her name at the bottom, nor do a fair amount of
others here. OH MY LORD!!! I can't figure out names like Kristin313,
dolores, Tiffany and Paul Fritz!!! (Random names I could see while typing
this)
You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

> So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
> *everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know
this
> already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local
surgery
> and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a tub
> of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
> help.....I'm sure....

You're an idiot. And really, I have nothing else to say right now. Plain
and simply, a real fool and a totally clueless ****. For the sake of
everyone, I really do hope that you are not really this foolish when you
lack a computer infront of your face and a screen name to your real to hide
behind.

> Let us know how ya got on........
>
> Hugs and kisses.....
>
> Dolores

July 3rd 03, 11:39 AM
In ,
Kristen313 > typed:
>> <snicker> what a maroon.
>
> The spelling error was intentional, right?

Didn't you ever watch Bugs Bunny as a kid??

--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Tiffany
July 3rd 03, 02:21 PM
ŠkatŠ > wrote in message
> [...]
> > ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is
it....Eileen
> > Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........
>
> I assume you are the only person here who cannot read. Get over the fact
> that I don't see any reason to put my name out on the bottom. It's on the
> top there, only changed with Š at the beginning and end to avoid confusion
> elsewhere. If you can't read between the lines, get over it and shove
your
> foot in your mouth. Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
> Kristin313?) doesn't type her name at the bottom, nor do a fair amount of
> others here. OH MY LORD!!! I can't figure out names like Kristin313,
> dolores, Tiffany and Paul Fritz!!! (Random names I could see while typing
> this)
> You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

They are different people, trust me. lol

Laura
July 3rd 03, 03:24 PM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message >...

> You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

That opinion of yourself may be well-founded but you wouldn't have
that opinion of Dolores if you either read her posts or had a sense of
humor.

lm

ŠkatŠ
July 3rd 03, 04:01 PM
Well, it doesn't really matter. Both have already met kill file on my end,
so it's no big deal.

And I have read some of her posts. Actually, I think I've read almost all
of them over the past couple days. Some of her posts have been very good,
and reading them, I thought, was very interesting, as well as helpful. Some
posts, in my opinion, seemed to be well thought out and written with wisdom
and intelligence, or truly based on experience, and others were just plain
stupid. I'm sure we have all done that every now and then, but, again in my
opinion, I found more junk than not.
Kill file was just easier.

"Laura" > wrote in message
om...
> "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
>

> > You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.
>

> That opinion of yourself may be well-founded but you wouldn't have
> that opinion of Dolores if you either read her posts or had a sense of
> humor.
>
> lm

July 3rd 03, 04:14 PM
Re: Trolls and Trolling

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Thu, Jul 3, 2003, 2:25am (EDT+4)
From: (Kristen313)

>><snicker> =A0 what a maroon.

>The spelling error was intentional, right?

Probably. He knows it's mar00n . : )

'Kate

Dennis Here
July 3rd 03, 06:02 PM
ŠkatŠ wrote in message ...

snipped

Thank you for bottom posting, it made your tirade much easier to follow.

Dennis

CME
July 3rd 03, 06:23 PM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> > If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why
are
> > you here?
> > I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of any
> > interest to me.
>

> > "ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........
>
> > Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering
> >

> Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both newbies
> take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens minor
> error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
> just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
> it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
> name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......
>
> AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But YOUR
> top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....
>
> I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the
posting
> rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
> feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
> discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do it
as
> a matter of course......
>
> And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little Mickey
> Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
> ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is it....Eileen
> Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........
>
> So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
> *everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know
this
> already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local
surgery
> and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a tub
> of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
> help.....I'm sure....
>
> Let us know how ya got on........
>
> Hugs and kisses.....
>
> Dolores

Kat is her real name and she's fighting with a troll... perhaps you should
read on before you go jumping down the girl's throat.

Christine

CME
July 3rd 03, 06:28 PM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> [...]
> this)
> You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.
>

> > So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
> > *everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know
> this
> > already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local
> surgery
> > and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a
tub
> > of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
> > help.....I'm sure....
>

> You're an idiot. And really, I have nothing else to say right now. Plain
> and simply, a real fool and a totally clueless ****. For the sake of
> everyone, I really do hope that you are not really this foolish when you
> lack a computer infront of your face and a screen name to your real to

Wow Kat, no need for me to come to your defense, you seem to have it all
covered and then some. ;) I thought it was a misunderstanding because
Dolores seemed to have come in at the tail end of a flame war, but now I'm
thinking it'll fire up again. Uh oh. lol

Christine

CME
July 3rd 03, 06:32 PM
> wrote in message
. com...
> In ,
> Kristen313 > typed:
> >> <snicker> what a maroon.
> >
> > The spelling error was intentional, right?
>
> Didn't you ever watch Bugs Bunny as a kid??
>
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

THAT'S where that's from! lol Good ol' Bugs.

Christine

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 08:10 PM
>If I may point this out, you're part of the group as long as you
>continue to post and have added, immesureably, to the entertainment
>value of the group.

You may, and thank you.>t you're childish and petty and want everyone to agree
>with you.

I really don't want anyone to agree with me. And I am most likely the least
childish and petty person around. > I doubt you'll find this group
fulfilling in any way until
>you're willing to respect others just as they are and not how you want
>them to be.
I want people to be themselves. I don't care if people disagree with me or
not; it's a matter of treating people with decency.

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 08:14 PM
>No, I'm not at all making fun of people who stutter. I was suggesting
>something for you?

Thanks for the suggestion. Tell me again why I need it?

Kristen313
July 3rd 03, 08:21 PM

>Kat is her real name and she's fighting with a troll... perhaps you should
>read on before you go jumping down the girl's throat.

Wow, this is so much fun. I'm guessing I still get to play the troll. My name
is Kristen (though you may be speaking of someone else, because no one can seem
to spell my name right twice in one post).

Go ahead, let the sarcastic answers come....

Rolly The Pervert
July 3rd 03, 09:19 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >Kat is her real name and she's fighting with a troll... perhaps you
should
> >read on before you go jumping down the girl's throat.
>
> Wow, this is so much fun. I'm guessing I still get to play the troll. My
name
> is Kristen (though you may be speaking of someone else, because no one can
seem
> to spell my name right twice in one post).
>
> Go ahead, let the sarcastic answers come....

I've decided to love you till you love yourself.

You're welcome
tom

dolores
July 4th 03, 05:07 AM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> "dolores the attention-seeker"

LMAO......that's so funny I almost forgot you're an idiot!

opened the trap door, peered around and
> hammered these 'words of wisdom' into the ether...

Which ether are you talking about? Cos there happen to be two!

you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
> > name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......
>

> Why should I?

Two words......Curtesy and Protocol.

My name is at the beginning when quoted and beside the
> subject when I view it,

Not relavant......NEXT!

and if you are too stupid to put one and one
> together,

Now here you really need to be more specific......one and one together = 11,
but I assume you mean 1 + 1. Now here I have a problem.....cos there are
times when 1+1 = 2.......But I do appreciate that you may not be all to well
informed......there are times when 1+ 1 = 1.........

then I'm sorry.

Apology accepted.....just!

I see no need to put my name all over the place.

Now THERE'S a condtradiction.........yer ass is so "all over the place" I've
just seen the diamond ring!

> > AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But
YOUR
> > top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....
>

> Wow. You're good.

Yes!....I know!.....But thanks all the same.

I'm a pain in the ass

Good girl.....Once more and this time with enthusiasm......But
hey!......you're learning....say this 10 times every hour and maybe it'll
sink in....

because

Tut tut.......we dont need a "because" in there......You just are!!......You
can prove it at a later date, when you're more cofident of it!....There's a
good girl!

I post a reply to
> anything and everything for the sake of hearing the sound the keys make on
> the keyboard when pressed.

First of all.....that was really bad grammer. Secondly I said earlier you
really dont need to justify your inadaquecies just yet....I know it's
probably a habit you've developed.....probably learned off yer
mother......but listen, if you are going to do this you might as well do it
right.......

> > I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the
> posting
> > rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
> > feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
> > discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do
it
> as
> > a matter of course......
>

> Oh, shut the **** up.

Deep breath and count to ten..........Good girl......Now tell me excatly
what emotions you were feeling whilst verbalising this........cos "Oh, shut
the **** up". is a grammatical shambles....tisnt even a coherent sentence
luuuuv.....

You aren't anyone special.

Actually I am......I'm *very* special.....I'm the most specialist person in
the world.....You're just jealous, cos yer not me!!.....

I don't care who (or
> what) you may think you are.

I dont care that you dont care and why should I care that you dont care cos
I just dont care anyway.

You don't seem like the kind of person to
> idolize,

Thank god!!.....That's one less fan letter I've to respond to.......

you seem like the kind of person who earns the tag line of "loud
> mouth idiot" early in on life.

Ooooo.......that really hurt!! <grin.>

> > And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little
Mickey
> > Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
> > ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is
it....Eileen
> > Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........
>
> I assume you are the only person here who cannot read.

LOLOL.......THAT my dear is a contradiction in terms.....

Get over the fact
> that I don't see any reason to put my name out on the bottom.

Tut tut.....let me help you out here dear!......What I think you are trying
to say is......."I dont see any reason why I should attach my name to the
end of my posts"......

See the difference......Yours' is crap, mine is a grammatically correct
sentence.....Dont worry, most 5 year olds have difficulty constructing
sentences.

It's on the
> top there, only changed with Š at the beginning and end to avoid confusion
> elsewhere. If you can't read between the lines, get over it and shove
your
> foot in your mouth.

ZZZzzz....<bang>.......ooooh damn.....I fell of my chair!!...

Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
> Kristin313?)

Dont walk into any lamppost trying to work that one out Mickey Mouse!......

doesn't type her name at the bottom, nor do a fair amount of
> others here. OH MY LORD!!! I can't figure out names like Kristin313,
> dolores,

Oh yeah!!!.....like I'd make up a name like Dolores....... Here's a little
tit bit of information for you.....I have a saint, three towns (globally) a
ship and an island (on a lake) named after me...I was present for the ship
and island naming, couldn't make the others......

How about "ŠkatŠ"............<s******>....I thought not!!

> You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.

LOLOL.......Now if you can show where I claimed to be "mature".....then I'll
****e diamonds for you for the rest of my life.

> > So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
> > *everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know
> this
> > already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local
> surgery
> > and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a
tub
> > of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
> > help.....I'm sure....
>

> You're an idiot.

I challenge you to prove it.......pick a topic...teehee!!

And really, I have nothing else to say right now.

LOL......yeah!!.....give yer sphincter a rest.

Plain
> and simply, a real fool and a totally clueless ****.

LMAO.......Oh so you've f***ed me now too eh???!!!........And I never felt a
thing.........lolol....

For the sake of
> everyone, I really do hope that you are not really this foolish when you
> lack a computer infront of your face

Well it sure beats the hell outa being you!....

and a screen name to your real to hide
> behind.

See above. I'm not repeating myself...

Lots of luv......and hugs.....and kisses.......yer bestest westest friend in
the whoooole wide world.

Dolores

dolores
July 4th 03, 05:36 AM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message

> >No, I'm not at all making fun of people who stutter. I was suggesting
> >something for you?
> >

> Thanks for the suggestion. Tell me again why I need it?

Cos Kirsten......she (actually make that "it", cos Mickey Mouse *is* an
inanimate object who originally had a hand up his ass.....hmmm......maybe we
should give this due consideration and thought ) thinks she can actually
*hear* you........

So next time she throws her teddy out of the pram you just remember that
*she* is the one given to audial hallucinations......and looks like MM.. not
you.

TI pity the poor sod that ever has to sit in the back seat of *her* Mickey
Mobile........with those ears of albatrossian span.

Now.....have I not brightened up your day!!........

Dolores

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:24 AM
i needed a good laugh

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:25 AM
man can u just feel the love lmao

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:26 AM
ouch good come back

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:28 AM
not a good idea

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:32 AM
let go ahead and add illiterate idiots to the definetion.wonder if i
spelled that right

KEITH CRABILL
July 4th 03, 06:34 AM
ur just having fun lmao

Kristen313
July 4th 03, 06:40 AM
>Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
>> Kristin313?)

Would everyone please send e-mail to Kristin313? Please be nice, though, she
won't know who you are, as it is no one who posts here.
Kristen

July 4th 03, 12:33 PM
In ,
dolores > typed:

> *she* is the one given to audial hallucinations......

Sorry, have to nitpick a bit. Ya'll wouldn't expect me to let something
medical pass by without correction...would you?

It's either aural hallucinations, or auditory hallucinations. File away for
future use, or ignore it. Not picking on anyONE, just a word. :-)

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

CME
July 4th 03, 09:00 PM
> wrote in message
> In ,
> KEITH CRABILL > typed:
> > not a good idea
>
> Do you think you could keep some of the post you are replying to in your
> posts? Just keeps the continuity alive.
>
> Just a suggestion.
>
> Betsy
> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

I second that motion. lol

Christine

dolores
July 4th 03, 09:35 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > In ,
> > KEITH CRABILL > typed:
> > > not a good idea
> >
> > Do you think you could keep some of the post you are replying to in your
> > posts? Just keeps the continuity alive.
> >
> > Just a suggestion.
> >
> > Betsy
> > --
> > Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> > ketchup.
> >

> I second that motion. lol
>
> Christine

I k/filed......and not something I normally do.

Dolores

KEITH CRABILL
July 5th 03, 04:13 PM
this room is starting to resemble the movie the waterboy

July 5th 03, 09:19 PM
In ,
KEITH CRABILL > typed:
> this room is starting to resemble the movie the waterboy

For one thing, this is not a chat room, it's a newsgroup. Secondly, I am no
longer going to read your posts. Unfortunately, I can not follow the
threads, because you refuse to paste any of the message to which you are
replying. You continuous refusal to follow simple requests for posting, as
written in the FAQ, show a lack of maturity, and selfishness. Good luck to
you.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Paul Fritz
July 7th 03, 05:20 AM
> wrote in message
. ..
> In ,
> Kristen313 > typed:
> >> If I may point this out, you're part of the group as long as you
> >> continue to post and have added, immesureably, to the entertainment
> >> value of the group.
> >
> > You may, and thank you.>t you're childish and petty and want everyone
> > to agree
> >> with you.
> >
> > I really don't want anyone to agree with me. And I am most likely the
> > least childish and petty person around. > I doubt you'll
> > find this group fulfilling in any way until
> >> you're willing to respect others just as they are and not how you
> >> want
> >> them to be.
> > I want people to be themselves. I don't care if people disagree with
> > me or not; it's a matter of treating people with decency.
>
> And you practice what you preach??

No....and she didn't hear that loud swooshing sound as the point past well
over her head.

> --
> Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
> ketchup.

Paul Fritz
July 7th 03, 07:10 PM

From: (Kristen313)

>><snicker> what a maroon.

>The spelling error was intentional, right?

>Probably. He knows it's mar00n . : )

Always have to get one up one me? ;-)

Hope you doing all right Kate......when do you plan on returning home?

'Kate

Paul Fritz
July 7th 03, 07:16 PM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> "dolores the attention-seeker" opened the trap door, peered around and
> hammered these 'words of wisdom' into the ether...
> >
> > "ŠkatŠ" wrote in message...
> > > If you don't believe there is any real support here for anything, why
> are
> > > you here?
> > > I've found some things very supportive, while other things aren't of
any
> > > interest to me.
> >

> > > "ŠkatŠ" with tits outs.....and arse sucking in told Kirsten........
> >
> > > Maybe you should try seeking out help from alt.support.stuttering
> > >

> > Dont know who Kristen is......or who you are for that matter (both
newbies
> > take it).....Any way......since your so quick to point out Kristens
minor
> > error (which was only a typo and only pedantic crab ass bitches like you
> > just love to show of yer prowess in the world of grammer would pounce on
> > it ).......you wont mind me pointing out your BIG errors.........Put yer
> > name at the end of the post so that we know who you are......
>

> Why should I? My name is at the beginning when quoted and beside the
> subject when I view it, and if you are too stupid to put one and one
> together, then I'm sorry. I see no need to put my name all over the
place.

> > AND.....Kirstens little typo error doesnt indicate a stutter.....But
YOUR
> > top posting indicates a HUGE pain in the ass....
>

> Wow. You're good. I'm a pain in the ass because I post a reply to
> anything and everything for the sake of hearing the sound the keys make on
> the keyboard when pressed.
>

> > I like things ordered and since I have the curtesty to adhere to the
> posting
> > rules (ok!.....I concede that *I* am allowed to break them as and when I
> > feel like, but this doesnt mean YOU can. Nor is this up for
> > discussion....Understandio???.....Yes??.....good!! ) then you should do
it
> as
> > a matter of course......
>

> Oh, shut the **** up. You aren't anyone special. I don't care who (or
> what) you may think you are. You don't seem like the kind of person to
> idolize, you seem like the kind of person who earns the tag line of "loud
> mouth idiot" early in on life.

Hit the nail on the head there LOL

> > And while we're on the subject....What the b'Jaysus is that little
Mickey
> > Mouse thing ya got....."ŠkatŠ" ...it's a REEEEEAAAlllll pain in the
> > ass.....seems yer afraid to tell us yer real name.....What is
it....Eileen
> > Over....Clina Jacks......Ship Ahoy.......Big Bertha........
>
> I assume you are the only person here who cannot read. Get over the fact
> that I don't see any reason to put my name out on the bottom. It's on the
> top there, only changed with Š at the beginning and end to avoid confusion
> elsewhere. If you can't read between the lines, get over it and shove
your
> foot in your mouth. Your new little girlfriend Kristin313 (or are you
> Kristin313?) doesn't type her name at the bottom, nor do a fair amount of
> others here. OH MY LORD!!! I can't figure out names like Kristin313,
> dolores, Tiffany and Paul Fritz!!! (Random names I could see while typing
> this)
> You're even more immature than I am, which is pretty bad.
>

> > So, take a little advice from someone who knows more than you about
> > *everything*......and is far far superior to you (as if you didnt know
> this
> > already)..... and take yer little G-Stringed ass off down the local
> surgery
> > and have them piles burst.......Actually....while yer en route bring a
tub
> > of lard.....get the doc to pull the brush outa yer arse...the lard will
> > help.....I'm sure....
>

> You're an idiot. And really, I have nothing else to say right now. Plain
> and simply, a real fool and a totally clueless ****. For the sake of
> everyone, I really do hope that you are not really this foolish when you
> lack a computer infront of your face and a screen name to your real to
hide
> behind.

Hey, you forgot boorish!!!!!

> > Let us know how ya got on........
> >
> > Hugs and kisses.....
> >
> > Dolores

Paul Fritz
July 7th 03, 07:20 PM
"Kristen313" > wrote in message
> >No....and she didn't hear that loud swooshing sound as the point past
well
> >over her head.
>
> Get over yourself, Paul.

Take a look in the mirror, little girl

BTW, for such a self proclaimed 'educated person' you write and debate
like a junior HS wannabe.

Kristen313
July 7th 03, 09:16 PM

>Take a look in the mirror, little girl

'Mirror, mirror, on the wall...........'

KEITH CRABILL
July 7th 03, 09:31 PM
no its a discussion room.its a room for discussion.

KEITH CRABILL
July 7th 03, 09:34 PM
And if u have a problem with my comments i guess free speech doesnt have
a place in here.Sort of like the pentecostal church.Heck the church in
general.If u have a problem with me expressing my views and thoughts
bann me from this room.There r other rooms i can go too.

Tiffany
July 7th 03, 10:27 PM
KEITH CRABILL > wrote in message
> And if u have a problem with my comments i guess free speech doesnt have
> a place in here.Sort of like the pentecostal church.Heck the church in
> general.If u have a problem with me expressing my views and thoughts
> bann me from this room.There r other rooms i can go too.

Hiya Keith. I may not be following all this to a t but I really don't
remember anyone saying they had a problem with you expressing yourself. I
think the only problem is that we never know what you are replying to, due
to the fact you don't copy the post you reply to. I don't know for sure how
you do that on a webtv device but hope you find a way. Thanks Keith.

Tiffany

Douglas Wilton
July 8th 03, 12:07 AM
Wow we have alot of mr smartass in here. Makes u wonder what college
some of u went too.What kind of degree do uall have a masters in
BULL****OLOGY.

Rolly The Pervert
July 8th 03, 12:41 AM
"Douglas Wilton" > wrote in message
> Wow we have alot of mr smartass in here. Makes u wonder what college
> some of u went too.What kind of degree do uall have a masters in
> BULL****OLOGY.

yeah no one sees through this either lol..

NO one noticed the webtv host. No one noticed the complete lack of usenet
etiquette in your post.

**** off asshole

Betsy
July 8th 03, 01:25 AM
In ,
Tiffany > typed:
> KEITH CRABILL > wrote in message
>> And if u have a problem with my comments i guess free speech doesnt
>> have a place in here.Sort of like the pentecostal church.Heck the
>> church in general.If u have a problem with me expressing my views
>> and thoughts bann me from this room.There r other rooms i can go too.
>>

> Hiya Keith. I may not be following all this to a t but I really don't
> remember anyone saying they had a problem with you expressing
> yourself. I think the only problem is that we never know what you are
> replying to, due to the fact you don't copy the post you reply to. I
> don't know for sure how you do that on a webtv device but hope you
> find a way. Thanks Keith.
>
> Tiffany

Hey Tiff, I don't read Keith's posts anymore, but if 'Kate can cut and
paste on WebTV, he should be able to as well. Anyway, he admitted earlier,
if I recall correctly, he was doing it on purpose to annoy people, and
laughing about our replies. I think that's what was said, but since he's
killfiled, and I don't have his posts downloaded anymore I would have to do
a google search to be sure, and I don't want to waste the energy. He can
say whatever he wants, doesn't mean I have to read it.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

KEITH CRABILL
July 8th 03, 03:07 PM
If ur not reading my post anymore.Then why r u commenting on
it.Enquiring mine like to know.