PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ho hum

dolores
June 30th 03, 01:57 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:13:10 +0100, steveb >
> wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
>
> >'Kate > lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Oh.. and before any wanna-be newbie netcops start in... I've been here
> >>for longer than you have so shut up and don't play netcop with me. At
> >>least I'm posting something.
> >
> >Hope you sort out what you need to....and come back real soon....you
> >ARE needed around here
> >
> >steveb
>
> Needed for what? Is this a salaried position or like my last job where
> I had to do everything including birth the children and all I got for my
> troubles was a worn out pair of socks

Hey!...yer not throwing them out, are ya.....cos I could do with some.....so
much nicer when they've been broken in by some one else......

Anyway, what're ya moaning about.....at least ya got a pair of socks.....I
just got another person....and he spent the first 10 days latched with what
felt like clamps.....I later found out they were gums.......jeeezzz.....bet
yer socks dont bite!

Dolores

and three movie ticket stubs
> 'cause let me tell you, I'm not doing *that* again.

dolores
July 3rd 03, 03:47 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
. com...

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> >

> > > Hi Dolores!!
> > > How have you been???
> > >
> > > *bri
> >
> > Still trying to adjust to living back in Ireland. Some days good, some
> days
> > not so good. But apparently this is normal. However, my health and the
> boys
> > health is good so I shouldn't complain really. Lads have taken to
country
> > living like ducks to water and have lovely rosy cheeks and look really
> > sunkissed cos the weather has been nice.
> >
> > Anyway, how are you Bri, I've thought of you often cos you were going
> > through a rough time last time I was on the NG. I really hope things
have
> > improved for you.
> >
> > Hows the singing going? God! yer so lucky to have a talent, apparently I
> > sing like cats in heat!..LOLOL or so my son says! Doesnt stop me singing
> > though....teehee.
> >
> > Dolores
> > >

> Things are going a ton better than they were back then.
> We're moving out west...going to Las Vegas in the next month or so. DS is
> excited about the move...hell, it's Las Vegas...the name is all magickal
> him for some reason. I'm not knocking it though...I'm just blessed he's
> excited about moving.
>
> Singing is going okay. Once we're in Vegas we'll start concentrating on
the
> next CD and posting songs to the website again. Right now it's just pack
> pack pack!
>
> hugs,
> *bri

Glad to hear everything is going well, where are you moving from? I used to
know where you lived, but have forgotten!!....

Any particular reason why you chose Las Vegas?

Dolores

turtledove
July 3rd 03, 12:01 PM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> . com...

> > > Still trying to adjust to living back in Ireland. Some days good,
some
> > days
> > > not so good. But apparently this is normal. However, my health and
the
> > boys
> > > health is good so I shouldn't complain really. Lads have taken to
> country
> > > living like ducks to water and have lovely rosy cheeks and look really
> > > sunkissed cos the weather has been nice.
> > >
> > > Anyway, how are you Bri, I've thought of you often cos you were going
> > > through a rough time last time I was on the NG. I really hope things
> have
> > > improved for you.
> > >
> > > Hows the singing going? God! yer so lucky to have a talent, apparently
> > > sing like cats in heat!..LOLOL or so my son says! Doesnt stop me
singing
> > > though....teehee.
> > >
> > > Dolores
> > > >

> > Things are going a ton better than they were back then.
> > We're moving out west...going to Las Vegas in the next month or so. DS
is
> > excited about the move...hell, it's Las Vegas...the name is all magickal
> > him for some reason. I'm not knocking it though...I'm just blessed he's
> > excited about moving.
> >
> > Singing is going okay. Once we're in Vegas we'll start concentrating on
> the
> > next CD and posting songs to the website again. Right now it's just
pack
> > pack pack!
> >
> > hugs,
> > *bri
>
> Glad to hear everything is going well, where are you moving from? I used
> know where you lived, but have forgotten!!....
>
> Any particular reason why you chose Las Vegas?
>
> Dolores

My husband is a sound engineer and works convention sound. Currently Las
Vegas is where all the Sound Companies are located (think concerts,
broadway, huge conventions). LV also has the largest Convention Center in
the world right now.

okay okay....I gotta get in the shower to leave (my hubby is right behind me
telling me to type faster!!)

hugs,
*bri