PDA

View Full Version : wow, did i miss something?

Jennifer Valliere
July 2nd 03, 02:17 AM
sorry, i have been pre occupied with rylee's recent struggles in the
medical department.

wow, there are a lot of posts. i will try to catch up. or maybe some
one can clue me in on what's going on until i can get through all of
these posts.lol.

well, i have got a lot of reading to do. talk at you guys later. lol

jen

Paul Fritz
July 2nd 03, 06:43 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Jennifer Valliere" > wrote in message
> > sorry, i have been pre occupied with rylee's recent struggles in the
> > medical department.
> >
> > wow, there are a lot of posts. i will try to catch up. or maybe some
> > one can clue me in on what's going on until i can get through all of
> > these posts.lol.
> >
> > well, i have got a lot of reading to do. talk at you guys later. lol
> >
> > jen
> >

> Just a good ol' Flame war, you wouldn't be missing anything if you just
> marked the whole thread as read (but then again, if you haven't seen one
> before, it's ummm educational? lol)
>
> Christine

Flame war? More like several people using firehoses on a match LOL