PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hermit Crabs

dolores
July 3rd 03, 02:13 AM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >what are hermit crabs?
>
> They are little crabs that don't have thier own shells, so they help
themselves
> to other shells abandoned by other creatures and when they outgrow one
they
> crawl into another. They are born in the water but live out of the water,
but
> they still have gills so you have to keep their environment with a lot of
> humidity. Why someone decided they should be a pet, I dunno, but we've
decided
> they would be cool to have.
>
> Anyway I looked around and believe it or not, the crabs at the Hallmark
store
> are not only cheaper but look healthier than the ones at the pet store so
> that's probably where we'll get them. They have better toys for them too.
Yes,
> they need toys. And a bath once a week.

Hmmmm........Joelle + crabs + toys + bath.........hope there's no dogs
involved!! Doesn't this event clash with the Bishops visit.........tut
tut......silly me.........OF COURSE it involves a dog!!........LMAO......
I'd forgotten what yer like.....ya Jez!! ;~)))
Dolores

Joelle
July 3rd 03, 02:39 AM
>LOL......YOU with crabs........tut tut Joelle....thought you'd learned yer
>lesson

Hey...watchit...

Anyway we have 3 of them now. They really are kind of cute. Surprisingly
friendly.

Joelle