PDA

View Full Version : Shame

Buzz
July 7th 03, 07:55 PM
As an ex-single parent and ex Gingerbread chairma, (now a married man
and grandad!) I thought I would have a look in and see whats happening
in the SP world, and if I can be of help/support. In the few posts I
have read it seems to be mainly bitching and backbiting here. Ah well, I
got an unsubscribe button I suppose
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Tony
July 8th 03, 01:05 AM
Yeah pretty much.

"Buzz" > wrote in message
> As an ex-single parent and ex Gingerbread chairma, (now a married man
> and grandad!) I thought I would have a look in and see whats happening
> in the SP world, and if I can be of help/support. In the few posts I
> have read it seems to be mainly bitching and backbiting here. Ah well, I
> got an unsubscribe button I suppose
> --
> Jest Buzzin around!
>
> www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
> Based)
> http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
> computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Betsy
July 8th 03, 01:17 AM
In ,
Buzz > typed:
> As an ex-single parent and ex Gingerbread chairma, (now a married man
> and grandad!) I thought I would have a look in and see whats happening
> in the SP world, and if I can be of help/support. In the few posts I
> have read it seems to be mainly bitching and backbiting here. Ah
> well, I got an unsubscribe button I suppose

Yeah, but it seems you read the wrong few posts. There have been several,
even recently, that have been very supportive. If you stick around you may
be surprised. Then again, if you don't need support you probably don't want
to stick around. Although I am sure you have plenty to offer.
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Buzz
July 8th 03, 01:34 AM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> Yeah, but it seems you read the wrong few posts. There have been several,
> even recently, that have been very supportive. If you stick around you may
> be surprised. Then again, if you don't need support you probably don't want
> to stick around. Although I am sure you have plenty to offer.

In the past, when a single parent, I got a lot of support. I also like
to think I gavce it :) OK, I am now here as a non-single parent, byt
hey, if I have something I can give, then its there to be given! :)

(I'm rambling, I'll get me coat!)
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Betsy
July 8th 03, 02:13 AM
In ,
Buzz > typed:
> When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
>> Yeah, but it seems you read the wrong few posts. There have been
>> several, even recently, that have been very supportive. If you
>> stick around you may be surprised. Then again, if you don't need
>> support you probably don't want to stick around. Although I am sure
>> you have plenty to offer.
>>
> In the past, when a single parent, I got a lot of support. I also like
> to think I gavce it :) OK, I am now here as a non-single parent, byt
> hey, if I have something I can give, then its there to be given! :)
>
> (I'm rambling, I'll get me coat!)

Ramble away, goodness knows I have done it often. I just hope people aren't
judging the group by the few (OK so they are LONG) threads of sniping.
Everyone does it from time to time. Problem is, some don't know when to
stop. It's nice to know there is still the possibility of a partnership in
the future, but I won't hold my breath. LOL ! I am sure I can think of
SOMETHING to keep you busy. Hee hee.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Buzz
July 8th 03, 04:04 AM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> I am sure I can think of
> SOMETHING to keep you busy. Hee hee.

oh I bet you can dear! BTW, if you want off ng contact, I am Rev Dave B
on the second link in my sig. Always got a pair of good ears if ever
needed :)
--
Jest Buzzin around!

www.komputers4kids.co.uk recycle old computers for the children (UK
Based)
www.goldenagecomputing.co.uk Recycle old copmputers for the seniors (UK
Based)
http://free-n-easy.org.uk Fantastic forums with a family feel (UK
Based)
http://www.global-lifeline.co.uk Meet with others that use their
computer as a lifeline ( Worldwide)

Buzz
July 8th 03, 04:12 AM
When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> When I buzzed out of the hive I heard say...
> > I am sure I can think of
> > SOMETHING to keep you busy. Hee hee.
> >
> oh I bet you can dear! BTW, if you want off ng contact, I am Rev Dave B
> on the second link in my sig. Always got a pair of good ears if ever
> needed :)

correction, the LAST link!