PDA

View Full Version : Re: More...

Joelle
July 9th 03, 06:22 PM
>I just wanted to vent a little more..

Okay Vince, you've had your rant and you've bashed both your ex wife and your
ex girlfriend (a situation that was TOTALLY your doing and really was bad for
your daughter IMO- shame on you)

Now it's time to straighten up and talk parenting. Cuz if you go on anymore
about what a victim you are of all these women, we are going to have to spank
you, and then all the lurkers will come out of the woodwork saying how mean and
unsupportive we are and really, nobody wants to play that again...

Joelle

Rolly The Pervert
July 9th 03, 06:42 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >I just wanted to vent a little more..
>
> Okay Vince, you've had your rant and you've bashed both your ex wife and
your
> ex girlfriend (a situation that was TOTALLY your doing and really was bad
for
> your daughter IMO- shame on you)
>
> Now it's time to straighten up and talk parenting. Cuz if you go on
anymore
> about what a victim you are of all these women, we are going to have to
spank
> you, and then all the lurkers will come out of the woodwork saying how
mean and
> unsupportive we are and really, nobody wants to play that again...
>
> Joelle

I think there's a difference between venting, and blaming all your problems
on your x. I'm sure i've given some an earload about Sandra a few times
here, some of the things she was doing hurt me, and hurt Justin. I'd not
want to badmouth her to anyone I know or she knows, because she's my sons
mother, and no matter what, I'm always going to want her in his life, so I
don't need to create hate or anonimosity toward her. Being able to bitch now
and then about her 2 week crack runs here online ( after I had made sure
Justin was taken care of, and here with me, and safe, and fed, and loved of
course ) was a huge relief. It also allowed me to get some sane advice from
people who weren't caught up in it all on how to make things easier for my
little d00d, and how to handle her. I'd also left her, done what I could to
help her ( which admitedly wasn't much ) and got on with my life with
Justin, got a little closer to my friends, and fell in love with Tammy.

In Narcotics Anonymous and other 12 step movements, we often tell new people
" Your not to responsible for your disease, but you are responsible for your
recovery" I give people a bit of room to bitch and vent who've taken
responsibility for their lives. People who complain that their boyfriend is
throwing them out in 2 months and doesn't make enough money and I'm only
stuck here cause my x husband is an ass and bla bla don't get much room for
anything with me. I listened to a guy speak at a meeting recently, and he's
up there going on about how all his drug use was his dad's falt cause he was
beaten as a kid. Me, I'm not like him. At the end of the day, iut ain't the
things my dad or mom or Sandra did that affect how much food is in the
fridge, how much cash is in the bank, how tam and i are getting along, how
Justin is feeling ( well, i think justin misses his mom a whole ****in lot
actually, but amazingly, even he decided to play, laugh and be happy ( read
be a kid ).

oi!. sorry bout the rant, sometimes I get started and things poor out. :)
It's been a while since I spoke about what's gone on here, sometimes things
are much more real after writing about em /.

Paul Fritz
July 9th 03, 07:30 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >I just wanted to vent a little more..
>
> Okay Vince, you've had your rant and you've bashed both your ex wife and
your
> ex girlfriend (a situation that was TOTALLY your doing and really was bad
for
> your daughter IMO- shame on you)
>
> Now it's time to straighten up and talk parenting. Cuz if you go on
anymore
> about what a victim you are of all these women, we are going to have to
spank
> you, and then all the lurkers will come out of the woodwork saying how
mean and
> unsupportive we are and really, nobody wants to play that again...
>
> Joelle

Kate may have to warm up the paddle ;-)

turtledove
July 10th 03, 12:36 AM
"Betsy" > wrote in message
om...
> In ,
> Paul Fritz > typed:

> > Kate may have to warm up the paddle ;-)
>
> You begging for a spankin' Paul??
>
> Betsy

Duh!! Paul's always begging for a spanking!!!!!

(wink)
*bri