PDA

View Full Version : WANTED SINGLE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER COUPLE!

July 11th 03, 11:07 AM
I am seeking a single Mother and Daughter couple who would be interested
in sharing the same man in a permanent relationship,not just to play or
meetings.
I am interested in marriage to one or the other and then having the
other as a co-wife and lover.
I would also like to have a child by one or the other or both if
possible.
All single Mom and Daughter Couples Write me!
Love,Tony

Another Time Another Place
July 11th 03, 01:24 PM
> wrote ...
> I am seeking a single Mother and Daughter couple who would be interested
> in sharing the same man in a permanent relationship,not just to play or
> meetings.

Man... you need to meet my sister and mom...

they would *definitely* be interested in this...

a few details here...

big-sis is a very active and sprightly 72 ( but forever young at heart)

ok, tis true that the arthiritis gets to her somedays ... but not as much as
it does to mom.... but hey, moms doing real good for a 96 year old...

not sure about the *baby* thang... but I know mom would like to give that a
go...
(ma... put yer teeth in willya... oh and wheres yer leg?.. gotta look yer
best for the nice man)

Hello....

you still there?...

HELLO!...

now where did he go?

heh...

Joelle
July 11th 03, 01:52 PM

Paul Griffiths
July 14th 03, 09:05 AM
Just what is it about the Summer that brings these sorts of posts out of the
woodwork? Ah well.

--
Paul Griffiths