PDA

View Full Version : Dont read this Joelle....

dolores
July 13th 03, 03:25 AM
Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. Finally God said,
"Cool it! I am going to set up a test that will run two hours,
and I will judge who does the better job."

So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away. They
moused. They did spreadsheets. They wrote reports. They sent
faxes. They sent emails. They sent out emails with attachments.
They downloaded. They did some genealogy reports. They made
cards. They did every known job. But 10 minutes before their time
was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder
clapped, the rain poured, and, of course, the electricity went
off.

Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word
known in the underworld. Jesus just sighed. The electricity
finally flickered back on, and each of them restarted their
computers. Satan started searching frantically and screamed,
"It's gone! It's all gone! I lost everything when the power went
off!"

Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files
from the past two hours of diligent work. Satan observed this and
became irate. "Wait! He cheated! How did he do it?"

God shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."

I warned you, I did, I did.....

Dolores

July 13th 03, 10:57 PM
I've heard this one before and think it's great. LOL. Thanks for posting it
as I'd forgotten how it went exactly... a keeper.

"dolores" > wrote in message
> Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
> better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
> God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. Finally God said,
> "Cool it! I am going to set up a test that will run two hours,
> and I will judge who does the better job."
>
> So Satan and Jesus sat down at the keyboards and typed away. They
> moused. They did spreadsheets. They wrote reports. They sent
> faxes. They sent emails. They sent out emails with attachments.
> They downloaded. They did some genealogy reports. They made
> cards. They did every known job. But 10 minutes before their time
> was up, lightning suddenly flashed across the sky, thunder
> clapped, the rain poured, and, of course, the electricity went
> off.
>
> Satan stared at his blank screen and screamed every curse word
> known in the underworld. Jesus just sighed. The electricity
> finally flickered back on, and each of them restarted their
> computers. Satan started searching frantically and screamed,
> "It's gone! It's all gone! I lost everything when the power went
> off!"
>
> Meanwhile, Jesus quietly started printing out all of his files
> from the past two hours of diligent work. Satan observed this and
> became irate. "Wait! He cheated! How did he do it?"
>

> God shrugged and said, "Jesus saves."
>
> I warned you, I did, I did.....
>
> Dolores

stepper
July 14th 03, 12:13 AM
thanks for the chuckle
and just a few more still following that one

Stephen

dolores wrote:

> Jesus and Satan were having an ongoing argument about who was
> better on the computer. They had been going at it for days, and
> God was tired of hearing all of the bickering. Finally God said,
> "Cool it! I am going to set up a test that will run two hours,
> and I will judge who does the better job."

dolores
July 14th 03, 12:21 AM
"stepper" > wrote
> thanks for the chuckle

Now *that's* what I like to see...a happy camper!!....

Dolores