PDA

View Full Version : Re: Jog On

Moon Shyne
July 13th 03, 10:02 PM
"Steve" > wrote in message
> I am not SteveB....I am Steve.....its not that difficult to understand if
> you have half a brain

You're an unappealing twit - that's *real* easy to understand

Jog on................. right outta here ---------------------->

Paul Griffiths
July 14th 03, 07:49 AM
"Steve" > wrote in message

> I am not SteveB....I am Steve.....its not that difficult to understand if
> you have half a brain

Ah, then I think I can see the problem. IIRC nobody in here *does* have
half a brain, far from it.

--
Paul Griffiths

Betsy
July 14th 03, 10:03 AM
In ,
Paul Griffiths > typed:
> "Steve" > wrote in message
>
>> I am not SteveB....I am Steve.....its not that difficult to
>> understand if you have half a brain
>
> Ah, then I think I can see the problem. IIRC nobody in here *does*
> have half a brain, far from it.

Better clarify your meaning Paul, he will deliberately misinterpret you on
that one.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Paul Griffiths
July 17th 03, 11:03 AM
"Betsy" > wrote in message
om...
> In ,
> Paul Griffiths > typed:
> > "Steve" > wrote in message
> >
> >> I am not SteveB....I am Steve.....its not that difficult to
> >> understand if you have half a brain
> >
> > Ah, then I think I can see the problem. IIRC nobody in here *does*
> > have half a brain, far from it.
>
> Better clarify your meaning Paul, he will deliberately misinterpret you on
> that one.

He'll do that anyway, won't he? :-))

--
Paul Griffiths

Betsy
July 17th 03, 12:16 PM
In ,
Paul Griffiths > typed:
> "Betsy" > wrote in message
> om...
>> In ,
>> Paul Griffiths > typed:

>>> Ah, then I think I can see the problem. IIRC nobody in here *does*
>>> have half a brain, far from it.
>>
>> Better clarify your meaning Paul, he will deliberately misinterpret
>> you on that one.
>
> He'll do that anyway, won't he? :-))

If he hasn't tired of us by now. :-)

Betsy