PDA

View Full Version : Re: my personal website

turtledove
July 14th 03, 01:20 AM
> wrote in message news:AmlQa.54013$ye4.40998@sccrnsc01...
> I worked hard on my personal website to post in one place most of my poems
> and all of my songs. Anyone who cares to stop by and read them can do so
> at: http://home.comcast.net/~lorian.gray

It is absolutely a beautiful site! You're poems are wonderful, and many hit
close to home. I think the one that I really have become attached to is
'Lemonade'....

got any lemons to smash?

hugs!!
*Bri

July 14th 03, 09:56 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
om...

> > wrote in message
> > I worked hard on my personal website to post in one place most of my
poems
> > and all of my songs. Anyone who cares to stop by and read them can do
so
> > at: http://home.comcast.net/~lorian.gray
> >

> It is absolutely a beautiful site! You're poems are wonderful, and many
hit
> close to home. I think the one that I really have become attached to is
> 'Lemonade'....
>
> got any lemons to smash?
>
> hugs!!
> *Bri

I just added a new poem to that page called "Manic" as it is a full moon and
I am manic. I re-read Lemonade and laughed again. I crack myself up. LOL.
My mom liked that poem too. She never ceases to amaze me. She can't stand
me but she has always supported my writing and I never know what off the
wall poem or song of mine she will like. I sold the poem "My Mother" for
$50 and I like to go around saying "Hey, I sold my mother for fifty bucks"
LOL. ;-)

Manic

Driving on the bridge,
window rolled down,
I am catching the sky
through my open hand.

I have no need,
I am flying,
I am free.

When the moon is high,
So am I.

July 14th 03, 09:59 AM
"Paul Griffiths" > wrote in message
> > wrote in message
>
> > I worked hard on my personal website to post in one place most of my
poems
> > and all of my songs. Anyone who cares to stop by and read them can do
so
> > at: http://home.comcast.net/~lorian.gray
>
> "...I am the type of person who prefers the hard truth to the dicey lie.
> Just tell me straight up what you are thinking and I will at least respect
> you for your honesty even if you make me really mad with what you have to
> say."
>
> I couldn't agree more and I wouldn't have it any other way. :-)

Thanks, yeah I have always appreciated that around here even though it makes
me irate, LOL.

> Oh and Weeds "speaks to me" right now too. Ah me.

I just read my stuff at a local Barnes & Noble and one of the other readers
is a master gardener and he suggested I take a clipping of that blasted weed
to the University near here and let them figure out what plant it is. I
thought that was a good idea.

Steve
July 14th 03, 07:51 PM
Not exactly Bukowski is it. :) wet.