PDA

View Full Version : confused

turtledove
July 14th 03, 01:24 AM
steveb = sorry, has fallen into the empty hole that is my brain at
times.....
steve = jerk

any wanna help me sort this out?

*b

Joelle
July 14th 03, 03:40 AM

>steveb = sorry, has fallen into the empty hole that is my brain at
>times.....

steveb is the netcop that never talks about his family or asks for anything but
pops up periodically to chide us for not being supportive enough. Annoying but
not the houndog that the other steve is.

>steve = jerk

I think he's a latent homosexual who is covering it up by shagging anything
warm.

>any wanna help me sort this out?

Hope this helps.

Joelle

July 14th 03, 09:49 AM
"Joelle" > wrote in message

> >steveb = sorry, has fallen into the empty hole that is my brain at
> >times.....
>
> steveb is the netcop that never talks about his family or asks for
anything but
> pops up periodically to chide us for not being supportive enough.
Annoying but
> not the houndog that the other steve is.
>
> >steve = jerk
>
> I think he's a latent homosexual who is covering it up by shagging
anything
> warm.

I think that about sums it up.

> >any wanna help me sort this out?
>
> Hope this helps.

It helped me.

dolores
July 16th 03, 12:15 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
om...
> steveb = sorry, has fallen into the empty hole that is my brain at
> times.....
> steve = jerk
>
> any wanna help me sort this out?
>
> *b