PDA

View Full Version : Y'all

Dana Nava
July 15th 03, 06:21 AM
ROFLMFAO!!!! Okay, okay..thanks for the reads. ****, can't believe how ****ing funny this supposed support group is. *grins* No really, I love it. It's like a corny soap opera going on in here.. I happen to enjoy it.

ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana

CME
July 15th 03, 08:38 AM
"Dana Nava" > wrote in message
. ca...
ROFLMFAO!!!! Okay, okay..thanks for the reads. ****, can't believe how
****ing funny this supposed support group is. *grins* No really, I love
it. It's like a corny soap opera going on in here.. I happen to enjoy it.

ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana

Well hey Dana, pull up a chair and enjoy... I do. ;)

Christine
(BTW, welcome to the group)

Rolly The Pervert
July 18th 03, 09:22 PM
ME..oh, forgot..my name...Dana

Welcome to the group,

Could you do us a favour and only use plain text here ( no colours or
pictures please ) as is standard on usenet :)

sorry if my email reply seemed a bit rough, there's history about the looney
maroon you aren't aware of, and I thought you were someone else till i saw
this post.

Karen O'Mara
July 21st 03, 05:22 PM
"Dana Nava" > wrote in message >...
> Yeah, Steve..he is quite the character. No doubt not a real parent at
> all, more likely a middle aged fat ass wannabe, and the only way he is
> able to receive attention, is to create an on-line persona which he
> believes so much to be him. He is the man no one sees for there isn't
> anything worth looking. The perpetual invisible man. Grotesque beyond
> surface for the inner being is tainted as well. Well, ignored enough of
> his kind in the past, and well plan on doing so again..
> And..I am most happy to meet your acquaintance..to the rest of the
> quasi-normal society.

"The perpetual invisible man" should be in our FAQ!

Karen