PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Doan
July 5th 03, 08:09 AM
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Ken Johnson wrote:

> "Doan" > wrote in message
>
> > Ah! Chris is regurgitating his sound file again.
>

> While I was away, did anyone establish the source of this file? Which
> parent tape recorded herself spanking her child? Alternatively, which
> fetish site produced it?
>
> Ken Johnson

You would have to ask Chris Dugan. He claimed to be an "actual"
recording. ;-)

Doan

Ken Johnson
July 6th 03, 05:54 PM
"billy f" > wrote in message
m...

> Kids tend to make a spanking seem uglier than it actually
> is. They do this to gain mercy from the spanker.

Of course. What interested me is where the file comes from. Is it from a
fetish site, possibly a legally dubious child spank site? If not, what sort
of parent decided to record herself spanking her child and publish the
recording?

Ken Johnson

Ken Johnson
July 6th 03, 05:57 PM
"toto" > wrote in message

> If you use punishment frequently, then yes, children
> *will* do a lot to get out of it.

What a load of cliche and pseudo-sociology you spout. Anyway, the issue was
the provenance of the recording.

Ken Johnson

Doan
February 25th 04, 06:38 AM
Yes, Chris. Let's start with the Embry study that you cited
so often. I know Kane4 is just waiting to enlighten you on
this study. How about it? ;-)

Doan