July 21st 03, 04:03 PM
before Paul, it was me.
before me, it was matt.
before matt, it was peter
before peter...

and so on.

She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more ****
last night, i'm just obliging.

Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

turtledove
July 21st 03, 04:10 PM
"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
> before Paul, it was me.
> before me, it was matt.
> before matt, it was peter
> before peter...
>
> and so on.
>
> She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more
****
> last night, i'm just obliging.
>
> Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
> the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Sigh.....

Our annual bitch fest has begun ladies and gentlemen....

sit back, grab a beverage, and watch the show.....

*bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do with me.
Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)

ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

turtledove
July 21st 03, 04:39 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
> > > before Paul, it was me.
> > > before me, it was matt.
> > > before matt, it was peter
> > > before peter...
> > >
> > > and so on.
> > >
> > > She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
more
> > ****
> > > last night, i'm just obliging.
> > >
> > > Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
> all
> > > the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
> > >

> > Sigh.....
> >
> > Our annual bitch fest has begun ladies and gentlemen....
> >
> > sit back, grab a beverage, and watch the show.....
> >
> > *bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
> > actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do with
> me.
> > Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)
> >
> > ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.
>

> Shouldn't you be packing boxes anyway? ;-)

SHHHHHH!!!!!!!
my husband is out doing errands....
can't a girl get a break???

;-)!

*bri

July 21st 03, 06:39 PM
Rolly The Pervert wrote:
> before Paul, it was me.
> before me, it was matt.
> before matt, it was peter
> before peter...

Not before, at the same time.

> and so on.
>
> She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
> more **** last night, i'm just obliging.

I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery newsgroup
to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends. You obviously
still need some help in your path to wellness.

> Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
> all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still in
the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as you
could be. I wish you well.

Rolly The Pervert
July 21st 03, 06:44 PM
> wrote in message news:PzVSa.101853$GL4.25203@rwcrnsc53...
> Rolly The Pervert wrote:
> > before Paul, it was me.
> > before me, it was matt.
> > before matt, it was peter
> > before peter...
>
> Not before, at the same time.

Listen you looney Bitch, Peter was dead before I even started posting here.

> > and so on.
> >
> > She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
> > more **** last night, i'm just obliging.
>
> I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery
newsgroup
> to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends. You obviously
> still need some help in your path to wellness.

Hahahaha, off to the looney bin for you!

> > Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
> > all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
>
> Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still
in
> the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as you
> could be. I wish you well.

Hahaha

Remember last time you tried this? You met bill, and AlanS among others.
And they slapped you around.

But if it's what you want kooky kuntor, so be it

And to any one who complains about crossposting, hahahaha, she started it
<grin>

July 21st 03, 07:03 PM
'Kate wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:03:26 -0400, "Rolly The Pervert"
> > wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
>
>> before Paul, it was me.
>> before me, it was matt.
>> before matt, it was peter
>> before peter...
>>
>> and so on.
>
> I know.... and so does she. Men = abusive to her... it's another
> thing that she's stated freely here.

I have also stated that I believe in the them and them philosophy. That
there are men who feel the need to abuse women and men who do not feel the
need to abuse women. Paul, Matt and Peter all felt the need to control me
through violent language and cruelty and caused me a lot of grief online and
were very disrespectful to women online and treated women in an overly
sexualized way. None of the men here now at least create the hypersexual
environment Matt and Peter did and I am glad as I felt that was demeaning to
the women here and threatening to those of us with issues in that area.

So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

>> She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
>> more **** last night, i'm just obliging.
>>
>> Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine
>> about all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
>
> OK... I'll filter for awhile. ICQ me when you're done 'cause I can't
> handle that right now...
>
> 'Kate

Thanks a lot. Why would you even talk to him, maybe I have a mental illness
but so far I don't see where I have behaved violently toward anyone else on
this newsgroup with disgusting, vicious language attacking the vulnerable
like he has.

Rolly The Pervert
July 21st 03, 07:11 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> 'Kate wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:03:26 -0400, "Rolly The Pervert"
> > > wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
> >
> >> before Paul, it was me.
> >> before me, it was matt.
> >> before matt, it was peter
> >> before peter...
> >>
> >> and so on.
> >
> > I know.... and so does she. Men = abusive to her... it's another
> > thing that she's stated freely here.
>
> I have also stated that I believe in the them and them philosophy. That
> there are men who feel the need to abuse women and men who do not feel the
> need to abuse women. Paul, Matt and Peter all felt the need to control me
> through violent language and cruelty and caused me a lot of grief online
and
> were very disrespectful to women online and treated women in an overly
> sexualized way. None of the men here now at least create the hypersexual
> environment Matt and Peter did and I am glad as I felt that was demeaning
> the women here and threatening to those of us with issues in that area.

Waaa Waaa Waaa, sex is demeanning to women. shut up ****or, show me your
tits.

> So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
> asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

haha, you crossed the line ****or. This is your problem, all these years
later and here you are , still whining about the men in your life, still
being sent to the looney bin, still blaming all yoru failures on cops, your
son, your mother, people in this group and so on.

I don't have a problem with other women coward, i have a problem with your
sniveling co-dependant self.

> >> She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
> >> more **** last night, i'm just obliging.
> >>
> >> Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine
> >> about all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
> >
> > OK... I'll filter for awhile. ICQ me when you're done 'cause I can't
> > handle that right now...
> >
> > 'Kate
>
> Thanks a lot. Why would you even talk to him, maybe I have a mental
illness
> but so far I don't see where I have behaved violently toward anyone else
on
> this newsgroup with disgusting, vicious language attacking the vulnerable
> like he has.

Hahaha you think she's takking your side

Hahaha you are a loon

read her post ****wit. all of it looney maroon

I'll create you some new newsgroups looney

i'm emailing mo, want me to say hi

bwhahahaha

Paul Fritz
July 21st 03, 10:42 PM
Piggybacking.........................

"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> . net...
> > 'Kate wrote:
> > > On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:03:26 -0400, "Rolly The Pervert"

> > > I know.... and so does she. Men = abusive to her... it's another
> > > thing that she's stated freely here.
> >
> > I have also stated that I believe in the them and them philosophy. That
> > there are men who feel the need to abuse women and men who do not feel
the
> > need to abuse women. Paul, Matt and Peter all felt the need to control
me
> > through violent language and cruelty and caused me a lot of grief online
and
> > were very disrespectful to women online and treated women in an overly
> > sexualized way. None of the men here now at least create the
hypersexual
> > environment Matt and Peter did and I am glad as I felt that was
demeaning to
> > the women here and threatening to those of us with issues in that area.

'Looney' just isn't going to cut it with the absolute insanity she is
showing here.

> Waaa Waaa Waaa, sex is demeanning to women. shut up ****or, show me your
> tits.
> >
> > So, don't try to pass this off as MY problem Tom, this is YOU being an
> > asshole and me reacting. Stop being an asshole and I'll stop reacting.

Reminds me of the pledge in the movie 'Animal House' every time he gets
smacked in the ass, he responds "Please sir, may I have another?"

> haha, you crossed the line ****or. This is your problem, all these years
> later and here you are , still whining about the men in your life, still
> being sent to the looney bin, still blaming all yoru failures on cops,
your
> son, your mother, people in this group and so on.
>
> I don't have a problem with other women coward, i have a problem with your
> sniveling co-dependant self.

> > > OK... I'll filter for awhile. ICQ me when you're done 'cause I can't
> > > handle that right now...
> > >
> > > 'Kate
> >
> > Thanks a lot. Why would you even talk to him, maybe I have a mental
illness
> > but so far I don't see where I have behaved violently toward anyone else
on
> > this newsgroup with disgusting, vicious language attacking the
vulnerable
> > like he has.

Looney is the poster child for why enabling those with problems just leads
to further problems.

> Hahaha you think she's takking your side
>
> Hahaha you are a loon
>
> read her post ****wit. all of it looney maroon
>
> I'll create you some new newsgroups looney
>
> i'm emailing mo, want me to say hi
>
> bwhahahaha

AlanS
July 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:46:05 -0400, Rolly The Pervert wrote:
> wrote in message news:PzVSa.101853$GL4.25203@rwcrnsc53...
>>Rolly The Pervert wrote:
>>
>>>before Paul, it was me.
>>>before me, it was matt.
>>>before matt, it was peter
>>>before peter...
>>
>>Not before, at the same time.
>
>LOL, Peter was dead before i started posting there
>
>>>and so on.
>>>
>>>She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause
>>>more **** last night, i'm just obliging.
>>
>>I crossposted my reply to your vicious post to me to your recovery
>>newsgroup to where you could perhaps get some help from your friends.
>>You obviously still need some help in your path to wellness.
>>
>>>Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
>>>all the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
>>
>>Calling me names and using violent language are signs that you are still
>>in the mind set of an offender and still are not as fully in recovery as
>>you could be. I wish you well.
>
>lol. moron.
>
>Hey Alan, come sub to ass-p again, looney lorian missed us :P

What's loraine (I hope I'm spelling it wrong) been up to?
BTW - crosspost to aus.culture.true-blue as much as possible, they love it.

AlanS
--
Software is like sex
It's better when it's free

dolores
July 22nd 03, 11:21 PM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
> > before Paul, it was me.
> > before me, it was matt.
> > before matt, it was peter
> > before peter...
> >
> > and so on.
> >
> > She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more
> ****
> > last night, i'm just obliging.
> >
> > Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about
all
> > the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.
> >

> Sigh.....
>
> Our annual bitch fest has begun ladies and gentlemen....
>
> sit back, grab a beverage, and watch the show.....
>
> *bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
> actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do with
me.
> Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)
>
> ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

Yeah, I was wondering the same......sigh!!..he was such a mild mannered
kinda guy too!!

Dolores

AlanS
July 23rd 03, 02:11 AM
"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message >...
> before Paul, it was me.
> before me, it was matt.
> before matt, it was peter
> before peter...
>
> and so on.
>
> She started x-posting out of here to other groups looking to cause more ****
> last night, i'm just obliging.
>
> Unlike Looney Lorian, i won't post and post and whine and whine about all
> the abusers, i'll just bitchslap her right back.

Loraine kooking out again?

July 23rd 03, 04:26 AM
dolores wrote:

>> *bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
>> actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do
>> with me. Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)

so, how can you like tom, who consistently calls me **** and bitch and
looney lorain to make fun of my mental illness and twists my cry for help
into a statement that i am abusing my child and then says he is going to go
call my local child protective services to turn me in when he has the power
to follow through on that as he knows my real name and location?

answer that one brianne. and he has a pattern of harassing me for years
now, and for that matter he often threatens to punish the group with
inviting other trolls here to harass us and it appears he has done just
that, and you have a pattern of turning a blind eye to it in the name of
"not taking sides" for no good reason i can see. i don't understand. I
hope you don't see me as equally hurtful and psychotic as him! good lord.

>> ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.

he too tormented me every chance he got.

> Yeah, I was wondering the same......sigh!!..he was such a mild
> mannered kinda guy too!!
>
> Dolores

are you being sarcastic, i hope?

here are some reminders of things he said to me when he was here, this
didn't take much time for me to dig up from google and apparently some
people have short memories:

from Matt:

Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:39:17 -0500
From: Matt >

"someone who would ship their kids off so they could party or because "it
was just too tough" really doesn't hold much in the way of even being
worth listening to for me. And those are actions that Lorian can never
take back and redo."

Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0600
From: Matt >

"Oh go suck a barrel you twisted worthless piece of waste..."

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
From: "Matt"

"See ya in June, bitchface...."

And the one thing that he persisted in tormenting me over in post after post
after post was my fear of going outside (agoraphobia) that I had after my
last boyfriend threw me over a couch back in 1996 and broke my back so
Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper and
I talked about it on the newsgroup and he used that against me and it hurt
as it was just plain cruel to persecute me for my disability, especially for
one that I got from having it inflicted on me by someone I had once loved.

Rolly The Pervert
July 23rd 03, 04:36 AM
> wrote in message
. net...
> dolores wrote:

> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
> From: "Matt"
>

> Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper
and

lol

rest was BS, you started crossposting to arna, not me

turtledove
July 23rd 03, 02:11 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> dolores wrote:
>
> >> *bri (who is staying out of this because I simply like all the
> >> actors/actresses involved and this just doesn't have anything to do
> >> with me. Do I agree with all the participants all of the time....No.)
>
> so, how can you like tom, who consistently calls me **** and bitch and
> looney lorain to make fun of my mental illness and twists my cry for help
> into a statement that i am abusing my child and then says he is going to
go
> call my local child protective services to turn me in when he has the
power
> to follow through on that as he knows my real name and location?

Because Tom has always been very nice to me. Onlist and offlist. Again,
this turmoil with you is between the two of you. If you would calm down and
ignore his teasing you, you would find that it would stop. However, you turn
this into a 'war' every time. I just choose to not deal with it this time.
I was very happy to see Tom posting here again.

> answer that one brianne. and he has a pattern of harassing me for years
> now, and for that matter he often threatens to punish the group with
> inviting other trolls here to harass us and it appears he has done just
> that, and you have a pattern of turning a blind eye to it in the name of
> "not taking sides" for no good reason i can see. i don't understand. I
> hope you don't see me as equally hurtful and psychotic as him! good lord.

He has a pattern of harassing you because you give him the power to do it.
Lately I feel the only 'victims' in this war is the bystanders who get drawn
into it year after year. I don't see you any different than I see Tom. I
like you both, you both have good qualities, and you both have qualities
that irritate me to no end.

> >> ps. how the hell is Matt doing these days? I miss him.
>
> he too tormented me every chance he got.

Again, you let him. He didn't torment me, and if he did, he apologized. We
were friends onlist and offlist and I miss his sense of humor and his daily
jokes.

> > Yeah, I was wondering the same......sigh!!..he was such a mild
> > mannered kinda guy too!!
> >
> > Dolores
>
> are you being sarcastic, i hope?

> here are some reminders of things he said to me when he was here, this
> didn't take much time for me to dig up from google and apparently some
> people have short memories:
>
> from Matt:

> Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:39:17 -0500
> From: Matt >
>
> "someone who would ship their kids off so they could party or because "it
> was just too tough" really doesn't hold much in the way of even being
> worth listening to for me. And those are actions that Lorian can never
> take back and redo."

> Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:02:27 -0600
> From: Matt >
>
> "Oh go suck a barrel you twisted worthless piece of waste..."

> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:32:27 -0600
> From: "Matt"
>
> "See ya in June, bitchface...."
>
> And the one thing that he persisted in tormenting me over in post after
post
> after post was my fear of going outside (agoraphobia) that I had after my
> last boyfriend threw me over a couch back in 1996 and broke my back so
> Christmas 2000 I was afraid to go to the store, even to get toilet paper
and
> I talked about it on the newsgroup and he used that against me and it hurt
> as it was just plain cruel to persecute me for my disability, especially
for
> one that I got from having it inflicted on me by someone I had once loved.

That comment was so very long ago. You have simply got to let some of this
anger and hurt go.

*b (yes, I realize I responded....sigh)

July 25th 03, 09:51 AM
turtledove wrote:

I just saw this and I can' t believe this Brianne. You are so smart, how
can you be so blind?

> Because Tom has always been very nice to me. Onlist and offlist.

and you are going to make damn sure it stays that way because if you defend
me he will target you too...

> Again, this turmoil with you is between the two of you. If you would
> calm down and ignore his teasing you, you would find that it would
> stop.

That is not true. He is waaay beyond a mere troll. He attacks me
unprovoked from out of nowhere and is obviously fixated on me personally and
he knows my real name and location and threatens to take it offline into my
real life and my child's life, it is not just teasing so don't minimize it.

> However, you turn this into a 'war' every time.

It is a war. If he called you a **** and announced that you were abusing
your child and that he was going to call child protective services in
Melbourne, Florida on Brianne Grant wouldn't you be ****ed off if I started
flirting with him and told you to stop getting so mad at him?

I just choose
> to not deal with it this time. I was very happy to see Tom posting
> here again.

Are you that deep in denial or what?

translation: it is your fault that Tom hurts you, it is not Tom's fault
that he calls you names and threatens you.

> He has a pattern of harassing you because you give him the power to
> do it. Lately I feel the only 'victims' in this war is the bystanders
> who get drawn into it year after year. I don't see you any different
> than I see Tom. I like you both, you both have good qualities, and
> you both have qualities that irritate me to no end.

it is your fault

>> he (Matt) too tormented me every chance he got.

it is your fault

> Again, you let him. He didn't torment me, and if he did, he
> apologized. We were friends onlist and offlist and I miss his sense
> of humor and his daily jokes.

it is your fault

> That comment was so very long ago. You have simply got to let some
> of this anger and hurt go.

it is your fault

Brianne, when are you going to hold TOM responsible for TOM's behavior?

turtledove
July 25th 03, 12:06 PM
> wrote in message news:hc6Ua.125109$OZ2.25295@rwcrnsc54...
> turtledove wrote:

How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that
you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???

CME
July 25th 03, 05:51 PM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
om...

> > wrote in message
> > turtledove wrote:
> >

> How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
> This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that
> you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???

Yeah wow, I couldn't believe I saw that. Twice no less. Didi... now you.
Jesus Christ Lorian, what are you thinking??? You come running here for
support, and then **** people over that care enough to give it to you.
Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make the
same mistake twice.

Christine

Dennis Here
July 25th 03, 08:44 PM
Didi wrote in message

> Beware of what personal information you share
>with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over
>the 'Net after you become a "Them".

It is not simply information shared.
In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to Maureen
last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only told
three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or, if no
one did, how did she get it.
Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

Lorian, an explanation please.

Dennis

Rolly The Pervert
July 25th 03, 08:58 PM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> Didi wrote in message
>
> > Beware of what personal information you share
> >with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted
over
> >the 'Net after you become a "Them".
>

> It is not simply information shared.
> In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to
Maureen
> last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only told
> three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
> I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or, if
no
> one did, how did she get it.
> Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
> could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

is my email addy

I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.

But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
really ridiculous pasword.

No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of your
friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this private, and
doesn't want her **** dragged up.

I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her at
all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
via email.
One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll setup a
remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.

> Lorian, an explanation please.
>
> Dennis

Joelle
July 25th 03, 09:32 PM
>In fact I have only told
>three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
>I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her.

Okay. This is all beyond weird and creepy. Scary.

Joelle

CME
July 25th 03, 10:32 PM
"Didi" > wrote in message
> Bri wrote:
>
> > > How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again..... This
> conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now that you've
> stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of being???
>
> This is beyond low -- even for Lorian. How dare you, Lorian, attack Bri
> when she has been very supportive to you over the years?!?
>
> Christine wrote:
>
> > Yeah wow, I couldn't believe I saw that. Twice no less.
>
> It is appalling, frankly.
>
> >Didi... now you.
>
> Actually, she's grasping at straws when it comes to my location, and my
> family is perfectly safe. Thanks, though, for your concern, Christine.
>
> The last time Lorian tried to threaten me, she had an on-line romance
> brewing with a US Naval guy, and she threatened to send him over to my
> house. Little did she realize that my husband is a former Naval Officer,
> and we regularly host enlisted Naval Corpsmen for holiday dinners. I'm
> thinking we have nothing to worry about from the US Navy..... ;)
>
> Should anyone else makes these kind of threats, though, and Lorian is on
the
> phone with the FBI. Truly comical.
>
> > Jesus Christ Lorian, what are you thinking??? You come running here
for
> support, and then **** people over that care enough to give it to you.
>
> It's an "Us" vs "Them" mentality, and it hasn't served her well thus far
in
> her life. Whenever anyone writes anything she perceives as even remotely
> threatening to *her*, whether friend or foe, they get lumped into the
"Them"
> category, and she lashes out. Beware of what personal information you
share
> with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over
> the 'Net after you become a "Them".
>
> > Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make the
> same mistake twice.
>
> I've tried to be nice and supportive to Lorian in the past, but I
certainly
> will not bother in the future.
> --
> Didi
> Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
> "Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
> Anonymous

Yeah well it's no wonder...

Christine

CME
July 25th 03, 10:35 PM
"Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> "Dennis Here" oureply>
> wrote in message ...
> >
> > Didi wrote in message
> >
> > > Beware of what personal information you share
> > >with someone with that personality-type lest your info be broadcasted
> over
> > >the 'Net after you become a "Them".
> >

> > It is not simply information shared.
> > In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to
> Maureen
> > last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only
told
> > three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
> > I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or,
if
> no
> > one did, how did she get it.
> > Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps you
> > could give me some pointers as to what to look for?
>
> is my email addy
>
> I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
>
> But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
> really ridiculous pasword.
>
> No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of your
> friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this private,
and
> doesn't want her **** dragged up.
>
> I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her
at
> all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
> via email.
> One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll setup
> remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.

Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please accept my
apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.

Christine

> > Lorian, an explanation please.
> >
> > Dennis

Rolly The Pervert
July 25th 03, 11:43 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Dennis Here"
oureply>
> > wrote in message ...

> > over
> > >

> > > It is not simply information shared.
> > > In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to
> > Maureen
> > > last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I have only
> told
> > > three people from this group what happened and ALL by private Email.
> > > I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her. Or,
> if
> > no
> > > one did, how did she get it.
> > > Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps
you
> > > could give me some pointers as to what to look for?
> >
> > is my email addy
> >
> > I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
> >
> > But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
> > really ridiculous pasword.
> >
> > No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of your
> > friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this private,
> and
> > doesn't want her **** dragged up.
> >
> > I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her
> at
> > all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate
it
> > via email.
> > One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll
setup
> > remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.
> >

> Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please accept
my
> apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.

You know what, i've said it before, but it's not usually till she pulls a
boner or two that people remember here cause it's a very forgiving group
full of very good people. Just about everyone of her detractors here was
once a friend, till she went ape**** on em, or betrayed their trust, or
slagged their kids. Some of the **** she does is dangerous to the people
around here. I've been on usenet since 1996, and I've still met no other
person who gets herself involved in as much **** as she does this
persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there start
posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that shes
xposting to )

You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then most,
and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against them
and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and this
is the result.

Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love, getting
married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable, hatefull,
and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think is
dangerous?

Cheers
tom

> Christine
>

> > > Lorian, an explanation please.
> > >
> > > Dennis

Didi
July 26th 03, 01:48 AM
Dennis wrote:

> I would like to know which of the three divulged this info to her.

'Twas not me, that's for sure.

>Or, if no one did, how did she get it.

Not a clue, but after the stuff that she pulled on Robbin and Peter in their
real lives, I'd put nothing past her.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

Didi
July 26th 03, 01:52 AM

&

> I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her
at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate it
via email.

I am sorry for divulging the information, here, about Mo's fall. I didn't
realize that she wouldn't want the people here who care about her to know
that it happened, and I couldn't stand the insinuations about her
disappearance that were being made.

I will absolutely respect Mo's request to not share any further information
lest it be used against her by those here who do not care about her. She
will always be my friend, and I will love her for that.

FWIW, I did have a boyfriend -- before Mike -- who set up my e-mail so that
every piece of mail that I either wrote or received went blind cc'd to his
e-mail addy. He, however, had access to my PC directly.....
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

turtledove
July 26th 03, 02:25 AM
> [...]
> persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there start
> posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
> trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that shes
> xposting to )
>
> You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
> malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then
most,
> and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against them
> and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and
this
> is the result.
>
> Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love, getting
> married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable, hatefull,
> and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think is

All I have to say is this....

I am so sorry that I ever in my wildest imagination tried to find any good
in that tramp of a person. There truly are people that are just evil and
mean and liars and not worth the time of day. I thought for an instant that
she was actually on the mend this time. I am truly a fool.

My humble apologies Tom.

*bri

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 03:04 AM
"Didi" > wrote in message
. net...
> Tom wrote:
>
> >I was told m wanted to keep all this private, and doesn't want her ****
> dragged up.
>
> &
>
> > I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about her
> at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to investigate
it
> via email.
>
> I am sorry for divulging the information, here

It's not your fault,. **** it's not even 'kates. Truth is , if lorian was
any type of decent person, she wouldn't have tried to use it against her.

nuff said , glad things are going well for you :)

CME
July 26th 03, 03:50 AM
> [...]
> persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there start
> posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
> trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that shes
> xposting to )
>
> You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
> malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then
most,
> and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against them
> and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and
this
> is the result.
>
> Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love, getting
> married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable, hatefull,
> and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think is

LOL, I was only teasing about you being the dangerous one. I see the light.
;)

Christine

CME
July 26th 03, 03:54 AM
"turtledove" > wrote in message
om...

> "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> > oureply>

> broadcasted

> > > told
Email.
> Or,
> > > if
> > you

> your
> private,
> > > and

> her
> > > at
> > it
> > setup
> > > >

> > > Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please
> accept
> > my
> > > apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.
> >

> > You know what, i've said it before, but it's not usually till she pulls
> > boner or two that people remember here cause it's a very forgiving group
> > full of very good people. Just about everyone of her detractors here was
> > once a friend, till she went ape**** on em, or betrayed their trust, or
> > slagged their kids. Some of the **** she does is dangerous to the people
> > around here. I've been on usenet since 1996, and I've still met no other
> > person who gets herself involved in as much **** as she does this
> > persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there
start
> > posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
> > trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that
shes
> > xposting to )
> >
> > You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
> > malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then
> most,
> > and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against
them
> > and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and
> this
> > is the result.
> >
> > Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love,
getting
> > married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable,
hatefull,
> > and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think
is
> > dangerous?
> >
> > Cheers
> > tom
> >

> All I have to say is this....
>
> I am so sorry that I ever in my wildest imagination tried to find any good
> in that tramp of a person. There truly are people that are just evil and
> mean and liars and not worth the time of day. I thought for an instant
that
> she was actually on the mend this time. I am truly a fool.
>
> My humble apologies Tom.
>
> *bri

Yeah I know what you mean Bri. I try to give people the benefit of the
doubt until they prove me wrong, and I'm a big enough person to see when I
was wrong, so horribly wrong. God, I hope her son gets as far away from her
as he can. She'll turn on anyone.

Christine

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 04:21 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message

> > oureply>

> broadcasted

> > > told
Email.
> Or,
> > > if
> > you

> your
> private,
> > > and

> her
> > > at
> > it
> > setup
> > > >

> > > Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please
> accept
> > my
> > > apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.
> >

> > You know what, i've said it before, but it's not usually till she pulls
> > boner or two that people remember here cause it's a very forgiving group
> > full of very good people. Just about everyone of her detractors here was
> > once a friend, till she went ape**** on em, or betrayed their trust, or
> > slagged their kids. Some of the **** she does is dangerous to the people
> > around here. I've been on usenet since 1996, and I've still met no other
> > person who gets herself involved in as much **** as she does this
> > persistently. She crossposts to alt.recovery.na , folks from there
start
> > posting back , then she bitches that I'm bringing trolls here. ( those
> > trolls as she calls em, are just regular folk from another group that
shes
> > xposting to )
> >
> > You've taken a few shots at me, I made fun of you a bit, but i'm not
> > malicious. She's a special case. She's mildly more tech inclined then
> most,
> > and she uses that to dig up dirt of folks, and try and use it against
them
> > and bully them. Add that to whatever the **** is wrong in her head, and
> this
> > is the result.
> >
> > Don't fear me, I'm a young dad trying to make ends meet, in love,
getting
> > married and enjoying my life. Fear her, she's lonely, miserable,
hatefull,
> > and looking for someone to blame all her problems on, who do you think
is
> > dangerous?
> >
> > Cheers
> > tom
> >

> LOL, I was only teasing about you being the dangerous one. I see the
light.
> ;)
>
> Christine

heh, sometimes I get a rambling and...

July 26th 03, 09:53 AM
turtledove wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> turtledove wrote:
>>

> How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
> This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now
> that you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of
> being???

What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly here, this
is not new information. I did not dig this up, I remembered it from your
posts here. You have invited people who say they are going to visit
Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne and you have posted here as
Brianne Grant. That is all.

But what if someone DID take this information and threaten to take their
beef with you offline into real life and others here just said oh, they have
a disagreement with Brianne but continued right on as if nothing was wrong.
You'd be ****ed and rightly so. See, it's different when it's YOU.

July 26th 03, 09:58 AM
Dennis Here wrote:
> Didi wrote in message

>> Beware of what personal information you share
>> with someone with that personality-type lest your info be
>> broadcasted over the 'Net after you become a "Them".

Oh, shut up Didi, I am not even going to defend that.

> It is not simply information shared.
> In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to
> Maureen last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I
> have only told three people from this group what happened and ALL by
> private Email. I would like to know which of the three divulged this
> info to her. Or, if no one did, how did she get it.

Not true, you said that right here. I will try to find that post in google.

> Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps
> you could give me some pointers as to what to look for?

I did not hack your email. I am way too busy to do that. Tom just invited
a whole bunch of trolls to harass this newsgroup, see those irritating
threads? And of course all those posts calling me **** and bitch, but hey
that apparently doesn't bother YOU. So go ahead and ask his help, you'd
probably ask jack the ripper for advice on which knives are the sharpest.

July 26th 03, 10:04 AM
CME wrote:
> "turtledove" > wrote in message
> om...
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>> turtledove wrote:
>>>

>> How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
>> This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now
>> that you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of
>> being???
>>

> Yeah wow, I couldn't believe I saw that. Twice no less. Didi... now
> you. Jesus Christ Lorian, what are you thinking??? You come running
> here for support, and then **** people over that care enough to give
> it to you. Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt
> they'll make the same mistake twice.
>
> Christine

Didi just said Madison, I didn't disclose her location, SHE did. What the
heck are you people demonizing me for? You are chasing phantoms where there
are none. This is what I get for confiding in you about my mental illness
isn't it?

From: "Didi" >
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:23:26 GMT

"Thanks, Joelle -- the best to you, too! The next time you're in Madison,
we'll have to meet for lunch!"

July 26th 03, 10:24 AM
Didi wrote:

> Actually, she's grasping at straws when it comes to my location, and
> my family is perfectly safe. Thanks, though, for your concern,
> Christine.

Didi, you just said that if Joelle was in town to meet you in Madison. No
conspiracy to investigate your location and divulge it online to intimidate
you or anything and you have posted under your full name for a long time
now. sheesh.

> The last time Lorian tried to threaten me,

um, I have never tried to threaten anyone online, I am the one who is
constantly being threatened by TOM

she had an on-line romance
> brewing with a US Naval guy, and she threatened to send him over to my
> house.

prove it. because you are making that up. do you know how to google?

Little did she realize that my husband is a former Naval
> Officer, and we regularly host enlisted Naval Corpsmen for holiday
> dinners. I'm thinking we have nothing to worry about from the US
> Navy..... ;)
>
> Should anyone else makes these kind of threats, though, and Lorian is
> on the phone with the FBI. Truly comical.

I did not turn anyone in to the FBI, peterd's ISP did. Because he was that
far out of control. But that is in the past.

> It's an "Us" vs "Them" mentality, and it hasn't served her well thus
> far in her life.

You have it too, you love it, you bring it with you and you create war every
time you come to this newsgroup and you always choose a scapegoat to rally
everyone around. It is a pathetic little game, you must be very bored and
very sad.

Whenever anyone writes anything she perceives as
> even remotely threatening to *her*, whether friend or foe, they get
> lumped into the "Them" category, and she lashes out. Beware of what
> personal information you share with someone with that
> personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over the 'Net after
> you become a "Them".

And what personality type is that?

>> Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make
>> the same mistake twice.

You know, I've been saying that all along. Some people here are so
forgiving that they are blind to the misdeeds of very abusive people like
Tom and Paul Fritz and very catty, manipulative people such as yourself.

> I've tried to be nice and supportive to Lorian in the past, but I
> certainly will not bother in the future.

You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing you've
ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!

July 26th 03, 10:30 AM
CME wrote:
> "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Dennis Here"
>> oureply> wrote in
>> message ...

>>> It is not simply information shared.
>>> In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit
>>> to Maureen last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact
>>> I have only told three people from this group what happened and ALL
>>> by private Email. I would like to know which of the three divulged
>>> this info to her. Or,
> if
>> no
>>> one did, how did she get it.
>>> Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom,
>>> perhaps you could give me some pointers as to what to look for?
>>
>> is my email addy
>>
>> I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
>>
>> But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have
>> a really ridiculous pasword.
>>
>> No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of
>> your friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this
>> private, and doesn't want her **** dragged up.
>>
>> I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about
>> her at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to
>> investigate it via email.
>> One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll
>> setup a remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.
>>

> Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please
> accept my apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.
>
> Christine

Christine,

I did not out anyone's personal information. Brianne and Didi have both
used their last names on this newsgroup and they both said their locations
in this newsgroup and Dennis said himself that Maureen disappeared. And I
can do to Tom anything he can do to me, BUT I WOULDN'T because I am not a
psycho.

July 26th 03, 10:31 AM

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:01:44 -0000
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:03:25 GMT

wrote in message ...

>Have you heard from Maureen? How is she?

"Dunno, she disappeared."

July 26th 03, 10:52 AM
Rolly The Pervert wrote:

> is my email addy
>
> I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
>
> But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
> really ridiculous pasword.

I can do a lot but I hold back because I am not a vindictive pscho hell bent
on bringing trolls here to get revenge on this newsgroup and forging posts
to incite more abuse, etc.

> No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of
> your friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this
> private, and doesn't want her **** dragged up.

So, then, Didi probably shouldn't have told us about Maureen falling or
whatever. That would be private info.

> I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about
> her at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to
> investigate it via email.

I think if you are going to have a clique, have a clique. Offline.

> One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll
> setup a remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.

You are so good at revenge for misdeeds that haven't happened. You are the
one with the wild imagination and paranoia, not me.

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 01:54 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> turtledove wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> >> turtledove wrote:
> >>

> > How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
> > This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now
> > that you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of
> > being???
>
> What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly here,
this
> is not new information. I did not dig this up, I remembered it from your
> posts here. You have invited people who say they are going to visit
> Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne and you have posted here as
> Brianne Grant. That is all.
>
> But what if someone DID take this information and threaten to take their
> beef with you offline into real life and others here just said oh, they
have
> a disagreement with Brianne but continued right on as if nothing was
wrong.
> You'd be ****ed and rightly so. See, it's different when it's YOU.

Liar, 'kate already confessed tramp

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 01:58 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> Didi wrote:
>
> > Actually, she's grasping at straws when it comes to my location, and
> > my family is perfectly safe. Thanks, though, for your concern,
> > Christine.
>
> Didi, you just said that if Joelle was in town to meet you in Madison. No
> conspiracy to investigate your location and divulge it online to
intimidate
> you or anything and you have posted under your full name for a long time
> now. sheesh.
>
> > The last time Lorian tried to threaten me,
>
> um, I have never tried to threaten anyone online, I am the one who is
> constantly being threatened by TOM

LOL lying k00k

> she had an on-line romance
> > brewing with a US Naval guy, and she threatened to send him over to my
> > house.
>
> prove it. because you are making that up. do you know how to google?

i'll prove it for her, his nick here was George, and he was a coward and a
pussy

> Little did she realize that my husband is a former Naval
> > Officer, and we regularly host enlisted Naval Corpsmen for holiday
> > dinners. I'm thinking we have nothing to worry about from the US
> > Navy..... ;)
> >
> > Should anyone else makes these kind of threats, though, and Lorian is
> > on the phone with the FBI. Truly comical.
>
> I did not turn anyone in to the FBI, peterd's ISP did. Because he was
that
> far out of control. But that is in the past.

You are a liar. And you think you'll get away with it cause he's passed on,
not true k00k.

> > It's an "Us" vs "Them" mentality, and it hasn't served her well thus
> > far in her life.
>
> You have it too, you love it, you bring it with you and you create war
every
> time you come to this newsgroup and you always choose a scapegoat to rally
> everyone around. It is a pathetic little game, you must be very bored and
> very sad.

Yup, thats why all these years later, your still at the center of all the
**** k00k

> Whenever anyone writes anything she perceives as
> > even remotely threatening to *her*, whether friend or foe, they get
> > lumped into the "Them" category, and she lashes out. Beware of what
> > personal information you share with someone with that
> > personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over the 'Net after
> > you become a "Them".
>
> And what personality type is that?

Yours would be narcissistic co-dependant bipolar NUTBAR

> >> Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make
> >> the same mistake twice.
>
> You know, I've been saying that all along. Some people here are so
> forgiving that they are blind to the misdeeds of very abusive people like
> Tom and Paul Fritz and very catty, manipulative people such as yourself.

You just caught ****in up bigtime, but it's tom and Pauls falt. Not that
either of us had anything to do with htis blunder.

> > I've tried to be nice and supportive to Lorian in the past, but I
> > certainly will not bother in the future.
>
> You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing you've
> ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!

Shut up Lorain

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 02:00 PM
> wrote in message news:mPrUa.132738$OZ2.26326@rwcrnsc54...
> CME wrote:
> > "Rolly The Pervert" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Dennis Here"
> >> oureply> wrote in
> >> message ...

> > if
> >> no
> >>
> >> is my email addy
> >>
> >> I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
> >>
> >> But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have
> >> a really ridiculous pasword.
> >>
> >> No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of
> >> your friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this
> >> private, and doesn't want her **** dragged up.
> >>
> >> I think those of us who respect her, should not reply to stuff about
> >> her at all, and as far as the "leak" goes, I think it's better to
> >> investigate it via email.
> >> One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll
> >> setup a remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.
> >>

> > Wow, I wouldn't want to mess with you in a dark alley. lol Please
> > accept my apology Tom. I can now see why you hate her so.
> >
> > Christine

Hey kook, getting so wound up your forgetting to type?

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 02:02 PM
> wrote in message news:STrUa.132803$GL4.33929@rwcrnsc53...
> Dennis Here wrote:
> > Didi wrote in message
> >
> >> Beware of what personal information you share
> >> with someone with that personality-type lest your info be
> >> broadcasted over the 'Net after you become a "Them".
> >

> > It is not simply information shared.
> > In a post today Lorian stated information about my intended visit to
> > Maureen last year. I have not shared this info with her. In fact I
> > have only told three people from this group what happened and ALL by
> > private Email. I would like to know which of the three divulged this
> > info to her. Or, if no one did, how did she get it.
> > Is she competent enough to have hacked into my mailbox? Tom, perhaps
> > you could give me some pointers as to what to look for?
> >
> > Lorian, an explanation please.
> >
> > Dennis

> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:01:44 -0000
> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:03:25 GMT
>

> wrote in message ...
>

> >Have you heard from Maureen? How is she?
>

> "Dunno, she disappeared."

nice try at a backpedal, kate already ratted ya's out kunt0r

Rolly The Pervert
July 26th 03, 02:04 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> Rolly The Pervert wrote:
>
> > is my email addy
> >
> > I can audit your system if you want, only take a few minutes.
> >
> > But I don't think she's *that* technically inclined, unless you have a
> > really ridiculous pasword.
>
> I can do a lot but I hold back because I am not a vindictive pscho hell
bent
> on bringing trolls here to get revenge on this newsgroup and forging posts
> to incite more abuse, etc.

Yeah yeah ok hax0r kunt

> > No dood, I think someone fed her partial information is all. One of
> > your friends has a big mouth. I was told m wanted to keep all this
> > private, and doesn't want her **** dragged up.
>
> So, then, Didi probably shouldn't have told us about Maureen falling or
> whatever. That would be private info.

Shut up kunt0r, the rest of us are friends mostly, or non friends who
respect each other. your a dirty kunt0r

I think i don't much give a **** what you allow and don't allow on usenet.

> > One thing for sure, if Lorian outs anyone elses personal info, I'll
> > setup a remailer bot and spam hers across the porn groups.
>
> You are so good at revenge for misdeeds that haven't happened. You are
the
> one with the wild imagination and paranoia, not me.

Liar, you were caught.

**** off kunt0r, you have no friends left here. Go send off some of your
"I'm hurt" emails kunt0r

Betsy
July 26th 03, 02:22 PM
In . net,
> typed:
> turtledove wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>>> turtledove wrote:
>>>

>> How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
>> This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now
>> that you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of
>> being???
>
> What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly
> here, this is not new information. I did not dig this up, I
> remembered it from your posts here. You have invited people who say
> they are going to visit Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne
> and you have posted here as Brianne Grant. That is all.
>
> But what if someone DID take this information and threaten to take
> their beef with you offline into real life and others here just said
> oh, they have a disagreement with Brianne but continued right on as
> if nothing was wrong. You'd be ****ed and rightly so. See, it's
> different when it's YOU.

Whether you remember it or not, whether it's been posted her before or not,
I don't believe that gives you the right to post her information. If she
wants to post it, let her. You do not have the right to do so. If it's
been posted before, it isn't hard to find, if someone were that crazy. I
certainly don't remember Brianne posting where she lived specifically.
General area, yes. And she has posted her website here for us to see. It's
when people go back in archives to pull up irrelevant information that it
becomes a questionable situation. To google the posts to find something you
stated before, is one thing IMO. You obviously either have too much time on
your hands, or are obsessed, or both. I understood your point in your post,
however there was NO excuse for you posting the information you did. I am
appalled. I will get over it, but I am not sure how soon bri will. And I
don't blame her. What you did took the focus of your original intent. That
of internet stalking and threats. Don't blame anyone else for that. You
blundered big time, and credibilty has been lost. (sorry to throw your
words back at you...or maybe I am not that sorry.)

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Didi
July 26th 03, 02:37 PM
Lorian wrote:

> What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly here,
this is not new information. I did not dig this up, I remembered it from
your posts here. You have invited people who say they are going to visit
Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne and you have posted here as
Brianne Grant. That is all.

She has said that she lives in the "Orlando-area". Do you realize how large
that is? To say that vs her specific city is a vast difference. She has a
child, and you have placed her family at risk. Can you even comprehend why
Bri has every right to feel angry with you?

When will you take responsibility for the fact that you divulged that info
as an attack b/c you were angry with Bri? Can you *ever* take
responsibility for *anything* that you do? Gosh Lorian, 4+ years later, and
we're still arguing about the same ****.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

Didi
July 26th 03, 02:40 PM
Lorian wrote:

> Didi just said Madison, I didn't disclose her location, SHE did. What the
heck are you people demonizing me for? You are chasing phantoms where there
are none. This is what I get for confiding in you about my mental illness
isn't it?

LOL -- the mental illness card, again!

I said that I'd like to meet Joelle in Madison sometime, yes. Do you know
where that is? I bet that you do since you went to school at the U of W.
Do you realize how close it is to many other locations? To many other
states?

You were trying to grasp at straws and trying to intimidate me by showing
that you're savvy enough to look up people with my last name. WooHoo for
you!! You still haven't found me!
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

turtledove
July 26th 03, 02:44 PM
> wrote in message
. net...

> I did not out anyone's personal information. Brianne and Didi have both
> used their last names on this newsgroup and they both said their locations
> in this newsgroup and Dennis said himself that Maureen disappeared. And I
> can do to Tom anything he can do to me, BUT I WOULDN'T because I am not a
> psycho.

So what....It certainly doesn't need it out with red flashing lights like
you posted it.

Go away. YOU'VE destroyed any faith I have in you. I believe you are a
troll. GO AWAY.

turtledove
July 26th 03, 02:47 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> Didi wrote:
>
> > Actually, she's grasping at straws when it comes to my location, and
> > my family is perfectly safe. Thanks, though, for your concern,
> > Christine.
>
> Didi, you just said that if Joelle was in town to meet you in Madison. No
> conspiracy to investigate your location and divulge it online to
intimidate
> you or anything and you have posted under your full name for a long time
> now. sheesh.
>
> > The last time Lorian tried to threaten me,
>
> um, I have never tried to threaten anyone online, I am the one who is
> constantly being threatened by TOM
>
> she had an on-line romance
> > brewing with a US Naval guy, and she threatened to send him over to my
> > house.
>
> prove it. because you are making that up. do you know how to google?
>

> Little did she realize that my husband is a former Naval
> > Officer, and we regularly host enlisted Naval Corpsmen for holiday
> > dinners. I'm thinking we have nothing to worry about from the US
> > Navy..... ;)
> >
> > Should anyone else makes these kind of threats, though, and Lorian is
> > on the phone with the FBI. Truly comical.
>
> I did not turn anyone in to the FBI, peterd's ISP did. Because he was
that
> far out of control. But that is in the past.
>
> > It's an "Us" vs "Them" mentality, and it hasn't served her well thus
> > far in her life.
>
> You have it too, you love it, you bring it with you and you create war
every
> time you come to this newsgroup and you always choose a scapegoat to rally
> everyone around. It is a pathetic little game, you must be very bored and
> very sad.
>
> Whenever anyone writes anything she perceives as
> > even remotely threatening to *her*, whether friend or foe, they get
> > lumped into the "Them" category, and she lashes out. Beware of what
> > personal information you share with someone with that
> > personality-type lest your info be broadcasted over the 'Net after
> > you become a "Them".
>
> And what personality type is that?
>
> >> Seems like some people here are TOO forgiving. I doubt they'll make
> >> the same mistake twice.
>
> You know, I've been saying that all along. Some people here are so
> forgiving that they are blind to the misdeeds of very abusive people like
> Tom and Paul Fritz and very catty, manipulative people such as yourself.
>
> > I've tried to be nice and supportive to Lorian in the past, but I
> > certainly will not bother in the future.
>
> You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing you've
> ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!

Justin Timberlakes "Cry Me a River Song" started in my head while reading
this tripe.

GO AWAY TROLL!

Didi
July 26th 03, 02:53 PM
Lorian wrote:

> um, I have never tried to threaten anyone online, I am the one who is
constantly being threatened by TOM

The perpetual victim, I know.

> prove it. because you are making that up. do you know how to google?

Actually, I won't google it, but to help you recollect, you said that you're
boyfriend (online squeeze) was heading to my neck of the woods and you'd be
sure to tell him to look me up. I told you that I had 38 reasons that no
friend of yours would ever show up at my door.... Remember that
conversation?

> I did not turn anyone in to the FBI, peterd's ISP did. Because he was
that far out of control. But that is in the past.

Blah, blah, blah -- you want to keep it in the past b/c you don't want
people to know how far you are willing to take your vendettas.

> You have it too, you love it, you bring it with you and you create war
every time you come to this newsgroup and you always choose a scapegoat to
rally everyone around. It is a pathetic little game, you must be very bored
and very sad.

I came back to set the record straight about a dear friend of mine --
someone who you can't stand and who you will take every opportunity to take
pot-shots at. Furthermore, this is a PUBLIC ng, so I can and will post here
whenever I feel like it -- about whatever I feel like.

LOL! You keep saying that I feel sad -- Lorian, I am the happiest that I
have ever felt! Life is good. I feel like a true testimony for
single-parents. It is very possible to find love and happiness and to
create a family with someone else. Blended families have their unique
qualities and challenges, but it *is* possible!

> And what personality type is that?

Well, without a DSMIV in front of me, and realizing that I am no
psychologist, I would guess that you have a touch of borderline personality
disorder with a narcissistic quality to it. For my purposes, however, the
disorder isn't what's important -- it's the behaviors that you display,
repeatedly.

The people who trust you need to know that when you get angry, you lash out
with any information that you have at your disposal -- no matter how
friendly they have been to you in the past.

> You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing you've
ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!

Actually, that's not true, Lorian. I was, for a period of time, trying very
hard to respond nicely to you -- after Peter's death. You just can't handle
that, though, and you look for the storm and entice negativity.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

turtledove
July 26th 03, 02:55 PM
> wrote in message
. net...
> turtledove wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> >> turtledove wrote:
> >>

> > How dare you put my name and address out on the Usenet again.....
> > This conversation is finished, so is my support. Feel better now
> > that you've stooped to the level you keep accusing everyone of
> > being???
>
> What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly here,
this
> is not new information. I did not dig this up, I remembered it from your
> posts here. You have invited people who say they are going to visit
> Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne and you have posted here as
> Brianne Grant. That is all.
>
> But what if someone DID take this information and threaten to take their
> beef with you offline into real life and others here just said oh, they
have
> a disagreement with Brianne but continued right on as if nothing was
wrong.
> You'd be ****ed and rightly so. See, it's different when it's YOU.

You know full well what I'm talking about. Acting all innocent and pure in
your little world. You put my information out in the hopes that someone
WOULD have it to take whatever vindetta out on me in real life. Your
credability is gone.

GO AWAY TROLL

you see, if you weren't a troll you would have apologized profusely.
Instead, you simply back pedal in the hopes that your supporters would try
and rally around you.

How about talking about your son and your single parenting troubles? How
about proving that you ARENT a troll. And that ISNT using your GOOGLE
searches. Which Joelle is right...its just ****ing CREEPY that you spend
your time GOOGLING and COUNTING people's posts.

GO AWAY TROLL

turtledove
July 26th 03, 03:05 PM
"Didi" > wrote in message
> Lorian wrote:
>
> > What are you talking about? You have said it yourself repeatedly here,
> this is not new information. I did not dig this up, I remembered it from
> your posts here. You have invited people who say they are going to visit
> Disneyworld to come visit you in Melbourne and you have posted here as
> Brianne Grant. That is all.
>
> She has said that she lives in the "Orlando-area". Do you realize how
large
> that is? To say that vs her specific city is a vast difference. She has
> child, and you have placed her family at risk. Can you even comprehend
why
> Bri has every right to feel angry with you?
>
> When will you take responsibility for the fact that you divulged that info
> as an attack b/c you were angry with Bri? Can you *ever* take
> responsibility for *anything* that you do? Gosh Lorian, 4+ years later,
and
> we're still arguing about the same ****.
> --
> Didi
> Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
> "Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
> Anonymous

That's quite okay Didi. I know where she got that city from. However, I
haven't lived in Melbourne for years. In fact, if she did find the city
where I live, it wouldn't help anyone in locating me either. You literally
have to know this area to be able to find my residence. So, I'll give you a
clue...you're 94 miles away from where I live right now.

And I'm moving....come search for me in Vegas. You'll EASILY be able to
find me there. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

hugs,
*bri (who is now vastly amused by the Juvenile Deliquent Troll we have in
our midst. Oh yeah, I've already sent one person to court for trying to
**** with me and my life, I won't have any problem getting another one on
probation as well. Don't **** with me and my family.)

Paul Fritz
July 26th 03, 03:42 PM
"Didi" > wrote in message
> Lorian wrote:
>

> > And what personality type is that?
>
> Well, without a DSMIV in front of me, and realizing that I am no
> psychologist, I would guess that you have a touch of borderline
personality
> disorder with a narcissistic quality to it. For my purposes, however,
the
> disorder isn't what's important -- it's the behaviors that you display,
> repeatedly.

Don't forget the paranoia ;-)

Lisa aka Surfer
July 26th 03, 04:42 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "Didi" > wrote in message
> > Lorian wrote:
> >

> > > And what personality type is that?
> >
> > Well, without a DSMIV in front of me, and realizing that I am no
> > psychologist, I would guess that you have a touch of borderline
> personality
> > disorder with a narcissistic quality to it. For my purposes, however,
> the
> > disorder isn't what's important -- it's the behaviors that you display,
> > repeatedly.
> >

> Don't forget the paranoia ;-)

and the fries

Lisa aka Surfer
July 26th 03, 05:03 PM
"Didi" > wrote in message
> [...]
> repeatedly.
>
> The people who trust you need to know that when you get angry, you lash
out
> with any information that you have at your disposal -- no matter how
> friendly they have been to you in the past.
>
> > You have NEVER been anything less than cruel to me. The only thing
you've
> ever done positive for me is spell my name correctly!
>
> Actually, that's not true, Lorian. I was, for a period of time, trying
very
> hard to respond nicely to you -- after Peter's death. You just can't
handle
> that, though, and you look for the storm and entice negativity.
> --
> Didi
> Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
> "Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."

She seems to forget that there are still some of us who were here back then.
Some of us actually remember the threats and actions that were meant to ****
with peoples lives.

You want to hear something funny? Well, not funny haha but, whatever.

Lorain's pathetic post where she once again (no newbies, this is how it
starts every time) details the woes of her poor poor life, made me wonder,
ok, I know too much about this chick. So I had my dearest darling sit down,
I gave him a coffee and had him read the post.

After a bit, he turned and asked if he had to finish this? I laughed, and
asked if he was feeling naseous yet.

I kinda keep him up to date, from the perspective that it's so predictable
where the whole drama will lead to next. And this completely unbiased
opinion of his, is, how can anyone let themselves live like that. OK,,,I'm
paraphrasing here, LOL,,,,

What a mar00n she is. Keep up the floor show. It reminds the rest of us
that it could be worse, we could be like Loony.

Lisa