PDA

View Full Version : Ping Dennis

Joelle
July 24th 03, 12:22 AM
Sorry for putting your name in the header - I tried to email you but I don't
know how to pull your plonker!

Joelle

CME
July 24th 03, 08:07 AM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> Sorry for putting your name in the header - I tried to email you but I
don't
> know how to pull your plonker!
>
> Joelle

LOL, I'm not going to go there... I'm sure half of you are there already. ;)

Christine

Dana Nava
July 24th 03, 08:17 AM
Yes, I do agree...I am there with you.. LMAO.. and BTW why is it wrong to top post? Curious I am, newsgroups are new to me.

Dana
"CME" > wrote in message . ..

"Joelle" > wrote in message
> Sorry for putting your name in the header - I tried to email you but I
don't
> know how to pull your plonker!
>
> Joelle

LOL, I'm not going to go there... I'm sure half of you are there already. ;)

Christine

Paul Fritz
July 24th 03, 11:37 AM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> I don't
> know how to pull your plonker!

You haven't dated in a while have you? <sorry I couldn't resist>

> Joelle

Joelle
July 24th 03, 12:55 PM
>> I don't
>> know how to pull your plonker!
>
>You haven't dated in a while have you? <sorry I couldn't resist>

Oh you children. I expected Dennis to run with this--but the whole classroom?
:-P

And no, I haven't dated in awhile...;-)

Joelle

Dennis Here
July 24th 03, 11:07 PM
Joelle wrote in message

>I don't
>know how to pull your plonker!

Well you can take off those rubber gloves for a start!
First, liberally cover your hands with massage oil.
Next, you get my "plonker" out. (Of the bit before the @)
Then you ignore my instructions ( from the bit after the @) because by this
time I think you will know what to do without further guidance.
Now I'll just make myself comfortable in anticipation of it coming.

Dennis ;-)

CME
July 24th 03, 11:50 PM
"Dana Nava" > wrote in message
. ca...
Yes, I do agree...I am there with you.. LMAO.. and BTW why is it wrong to
top post? Curious I am, newsgroups are new to me.

It's just easier for people to follow a conversation, and it's the
preferrable way to post in this group. BTW welcome, make sure you read the
FAQ, it's very helpful.

Christine
(Who is a reformed top poster and single mother to 7 year old twin boys.)

<snip>

Joelle
July 24th 03, 11:55 PM
>Well you can take off those rubber gloves for a start!

Oh that's how you like it, the wise experienced professor and the virgin..

>First, liberally cover your hands with massage oil.

Ah well, I never found it necessary to use oil, I found a much better
lubricant...

>Next, you get my "plonker" out.

Now that's the tricky part, not sure your plonker wants to come out, but we
shall try...

Joelle

July 25th 03, 09:37 AM
Joelle wrote:
>>> I don't
>>> know how to pull your plonker!
>>
>> You haven't dated in a while have you? <sorry I couldn't resist>
>
> Oh you children. I expected Dennis to run with this--but the whole
> classroom? :-P
>
> And no, I haven't dated in awhile...;-)
>
> Joelle

Would you believe I didn't get it until after a few posts... LOL. I've been
a techie too long. :-(

Joelle
July 25th 03, 02:30 PM
>> Now that's the tricky part, not sure your plonker wants to come out, but
>we
>> shall try...
>
>That is where you need the magnifying glass and tweezers ;-)

Oh no. Let the plonker wars begin.

Joelle

Dennis Here
July 25th 03, 10:41 PM
Paul Fritz wrote in message ...

>"Joelle" wrote in message

>> Now that's the tricky part, not sure your plonker wants to come out, but
>we
>> shall try...
>
>That is where you need the magnifying glass and tweezers ;-)

Boasting about your shoe size again?

Dennis