PDA

View Full Version : Re: 無碼電影,免費下傳 7046

dolores
August 5th 03, 12:54 AM
"CME" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Dana Nava" > wrote in message
> . ca...
> > Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol actually
> helps
> > me dance...
> >
> > Dana
>
> OMG girl, you make me howl...
>
> Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Paul Fritz
August 5th 03, 06:45 PM
"CME" > wrote in message
. ..

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > >
> > > "Dana Nava" > wrote in message
> > > . ca...
> > > helps

> > > OMG girl, you make me howl...
> > >
> > > Christine
> >
> > Full moon again?
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
>
> Christine

Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG troll.......steveb
and dolores...............

dolores
August 5th 03, 07:05 PM
"CME" > wrote in message
. ..

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> > >
> > > "Dana Nava" > wrote in message
> > > . ca...
> > > helps

> > > OMG girl, you make me howl...
> > >
> > > Christine
> >
> > Full moon again?
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
>
> Christine

Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now go
play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll give ya
a nana!!

Dolores

Dennis Here
August 5th 03, 08:02 PM
CME wrote in message

>"dolores" wrote in message

>> Full moon again?
>
>Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Actually, it is rather attractive!

Dennis

dolores
August 5th 03, 08:51 PM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...

> CME wrote in message
> >
> >"dolores" wrote in message
>
> >> Full moon again?
> >
> >Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
>

> Actually, it is rather attractive!
>
> Dennis

<blush, blush, blush,>.....and that'll be a first here, for me!!.....

Now I've forgotten the quick witted smartarsed remark I'd thought of.....

Dolores

CME
August 5th 03, 09:22 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "CME" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "dolores" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "CME" > wrote in message
> > > . ..

> actually

> > > Full moon again?
> > >
> > > Dolores
> > >

> > Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
> >
> > Christine
> >

> Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG troll.......steveb
> and dolores...............

Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww :( lol

Christine

CME
August 5th 03, 09:23 PM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> "CME" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "dolores" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "CME" > wrote in message
> > > . ..

> actually

> > > Full moon again?
> > >
> > > Dolores
> > >

> > Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
> >
> > Christine
> >

> Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now go
> play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll give
ya
> a nana!!
>
> Dolores

At least think up something original, come on, I know you can do it!

Christine

dolores
August 5th 03, 11:47 PM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> > actually

> > > Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
> > >
> > > Christine
> > >

> > Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now
go
> > play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll
give
> ya
> > a nana!!
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> At least think up something original, come on, I know you can do it!
>
> Christine

Ok fair enough......yer probably sick to the back teeth of us shoving
bananas through the fence....howsabout some peanuts....but only if ya
promise not to spit em at the visitors.......

Dolores

Paul Fritz
August 6th 03, 12:48 AM
"CME" > wrote in message

> "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> >
> > "CME" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> > actually

> > > Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.
> > >
> > > Christine
> > >

> > Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG
troll.......steveb
> > and dolores...............
> >

> Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww :( lol
>
> Christine

Nope, you do not appear intent on stirring up the s**t and/or posting to
amuse yourelf

CME
August 6th 03, 08:16 PM
"Paul Fritz" > wrote in message

> "CME" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Paul Fritz" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "CME" > wrote in message
> > > . ..

> > > actually

> > > Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG
> troll.......steveb
> > > and dolores...............
> > >

> > Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww :( lol
> >
> > Christine
>
> Nope, you do not appear intent on stirring up the s**t and/or posting to
> amuse yourelf

Hmmm I take it you haven't been reading the **** slinging as of late? I
find it very amusing. ;)

Christine