PDA

View Full Version : Re: spooky

Tiffany
August 31st 03, 09:58 PM
dolores > wrote in message
> Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
there
> isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
>
> Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
this
> is real weird!.....
>
> Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
>
> Dolores

Its the holiday... people are partying.

Moon Shyne
August 31st 03, 10:11 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> dolores > wrote in message
> > Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
> there
> > isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
> >
> > Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> > know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
> this
> > is real weird!.....
> >
> > Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> Its the holiday... people are partying.

But why do we observe Labor Day by not working? <G>

Paul Griffiths
September 1st 03, 11:40 AM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
there
> isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
>
> Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
this
> is real weird!.....

We went away for a week and then when I came back I found that my account
wasn't working. Finally got it back up today. Phew!

Not that I've missed it of course. Didn't bother me one bit. ;-)

> Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...

Marriage is for *wimps*? Hmm...

--
Paul Griffiths

Scott
September 1st 03, 03:32 PM
there was a party? why was i not informed of this?

"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> dolores > wrote in message
> > Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
> there
> > isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
> >
> > Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> > know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
> this
> > is real weird!.....
> >
> > Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> Its the holiday... people are partying.

Paul Griffiths
September 1st 03, 09:17 PM
"Scott" > wrote in message
link.net...

> there was a party? why was i not informed of this?

You have to ask? ;-)

--
Paul Griffiths

Paul Fritz
September 2nd 03, 03:21 AM
"Scott" > wrote in message
link.net...
> there was a party? why was i not informed of this?

I told everybody where it was........why didn't you show........there were a
couple thousand others ;-)

But the ride back in 5 ft waves was not fun.

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> > dolores > wrote in message
> > > Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
> > there
> > > isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
> > >
> > > Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which
> > > know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
> > this
> > > is real weird!.....
> > >
> > > Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
> > >
> > > Dolores
> > >

> > Its the holiday... people are partying.

ŠkatŠ
September 3rd 03, 11:38 PM
"dolores" > wrote in message
> Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
there
> isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
>
> Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
this
> is real weird!.....
>
> Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
>
> Dolores

I've just been avoiding this place for a while. Was nice while it lasted...

Now... on with the drama!

dolores
September 4th 03, 08:59 PM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> > Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
> there
> > isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
> >
> > Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which I
> > know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
> this
> > is real weird!.....
> >
> > Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
> >
> > Dolores
> >

> I've just been avoiding this place for a while. Was nice while it
lasted...

Why?..Have we upset you?...lol

Dolores

> Now... on with the drama!

ŠkatŠ
September 5th 03, 12:00 AM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> >
> > "dolores" > wrote in message
> > > Ok..what's going on..for the first time *ever* since I joined this n/g
> > there
> > > isnt 5000zillion posts to download........
> > >
> > > Has one of ye broke into my house, got past my windows password (which
> > > know is *incredibly * difficult!!..lol) and k/filed *everybody?....cos
> > this
> > > is real weird!.....
> > >
> > > Or have ye all gone off and got married??? WIMPS!!...
> > >
> > > Dolores
> > >

> > I've just been avoiding this place for a while. Was nice while it
> lasted...
>
> Why?..Have we upset you?...lol
>
> Dolores

Haha, far from that.
Between fights with this slumlord here, getting ready for moving, cleaning,
computer problems I don't really feel like getting around to and basically
every day life, I've had more than enough on my mind and shoulders as it is,
even without the regular ASS-p 'issues' ;)

Now... on with the cleaning!

> > Now... on with the drama!

ŠkatŠ
September 5th 03, 02:25 AM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:00:00 GMT, "ŠkatŠ" >
> wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
>

> >"dolores" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message

> >> lasted...
> >>
> >> Why?..Have we upset you?...lol
> >>
> >> Dolores
> >>

> >Haha, far from that.
> >Between fights with this slumlord here, getting ready for moving,
cleaning,
> >computer problems I don't really feel like getting around to and
basically
> >every day life, I've had more than enough on my mind and shoulders as it
is,
> >even without the regular ASS-p 'issues' ;)
> >
> >Now... on with the cleaning!
>
> Do I have to?

Yes. And if you're a good girl, I'll pay you competitive wages.

> Don't fight with the slumlord... just tell him that you have pictures
> and a list of things he never fixed that were unsafe, documentation of
> the requests that you've made to have him fix them, and that your social
> worker has all the records and she's lined up a pro-bono attorney.
> <smile>

Oh, actually, in reality, it's better than that. Called the health board,
inspector has been out here 3 times now. Nothing has changed since back
maybe in mid-June when he was out here first. He sent them letters telling
them all that needs to be fixed. Nothing was. I complained again shortly
after. He came out again. He then saw nothing was fixed, so he wrote up an
order. This forces them to fix everything by certain dates, otherwise he
could take them to court and fine them for violating this order. All the
dates have passed, and still nothing. So yea, long story short (aka, I am
getting tired of the computer and typing) I'll fight. I won the fight last
night, and I believe they are both afraid of me. Everything I asked her,
she couldn't come up with an explanation of any sort, let alone a logical
one.

> 'Kate

dolores
September 5th 03, 07:48 PM
"'Kate" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:25:36 GMT, "ŠkatŠ" >
> wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
>

> >Oh, actually, in reality, it's better than that. Called the health
board,
> >inspector has been out here 3 times now. Nothing has changed since back
> >maybe in mid-June when he was out here first. He sent them letters
telling
> >them all that needs to be fixed. Nothing was. I complained again
shortly
> >after. He came out again. He then saw nothing was fixed, so he wrote up
an
> >order. This forces them to fix everything by certain dates, otherwise he
> >could take them to court and fine them for violating this order. All the
> >dates have passed, and still nothing. So yea, long story short (aka, I
am
> >getting tired of the computer and typing) I'll fight. I won the fight
last
> >night, and I believe they are both afraid of me. Everything I asked her,
> >she couldn't come up with an explanation of any sort, let alone a logical
> >one.
>
> Good for you!!!!
>
> 'Kate

Yeah!..good for you is right!...Bet if ya had a 6'4 fella round the place
they wouldnt be so slow to get things fixed......but sure you are moving out
anyway...bet ya've a pile of boxes everywhere....lolol

Dolores

ŠkatŠ
September 5th 03, 08:59 PM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> "'Kate" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:25:36 GMT, "ŠkatŠ" >
> > wasted bandwidth once again by posting:
> >

> > >Oh, actually, in reality, it's better than that. Called the health
> board,
> > >inspector has been out here 3 times now. Nothing has changed since
back
> > >maybe in mid-June when he was out here first. He sent them letters
> telling
> > >them all that needs to be fixed. Nothing was. I complained again
> shortly
> > >after. He came out again. He then saw nothing was fixed, so he wrote
up
> an
> > >order. This forces them to fix everything by certain dates, otherwise
he
> > >could take them to court and fine them for violating this order. All
the
> > >dates have passed, and still nothing. So yea, long story short (aka, I
> am
> > >getting tired of the computer and typing) I'll fight. I won the fight
> last
> > >night, and I believe they are both afraid of me. Everything I asked
her,
> > >she couldn't come up with an explanation of any sort, let alone a
logical
> > >one.
> >
> > Good for you!!!!
> >
> > 'Kate
>
> Yeah!..good for you is right!...Bet if ya had a 6'4 fella round the place
> they wouldnt be so slow to get things fixed......but sure you are moving
out
> anyway...bet ya've a pile of boxes everywhere....lolol
>
> Dolores

Wes is bout 5'4"... Seriously. Well, maybe 5'5"-5'6"... And that's being
generous.
This morning the repair people finally came to fix the windows. Brand new
windows. No bars that are half painted white and half rusted to hell and
back. I no longer feel like I'm in a zoo or jail (but even zoos and jails
are kept up better than this place)
Looking at the "Executive Officer's Order" right now, windows were to be
fixed before July 10. I could be wrong, but isn't the date now September 5?
2 months later than the deadline?
I'm moving, I don't give a flying ****, and I'm sick and tired of the
bull**** of this place and those slumlords. Apprently I am mean for wanting
to live in a place that is safe and not hazardous to our health and safety.
I simply as waaaaaay too much. HA.
I'm tired of them breaking into what I have no choice but to call "home" and
when they bring people to come view this suite, I'll be sure to show those
people this Executive Officer's Order, which clearly states that this place
should not be lived in. Health inspector told me it is illegal for them to
even rent this place out. Boy, am I ever a witch!!

One last point: I no longer give a **** about this place, or those damned
chicken pushers.

Paul Griffiths
September 6th 03, 12:56 AM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
. ..

<snip>

> One last point: I no longer give a **** about this place, or those damned
> chicken pushers.

I simply have to ask. What's a chicken pusher?

--
Paul Griffiths

ŠkatŠ
September 6th 03, 08:06 PM
"Paul Griffiths" > wrote in message
> "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
> <snip>
>
> > One last point: I no longer give a **** about this place, or those
damned
> > chicken pushers.
>
> I simply have to ask. What's a chicken pusher?

lol This is a time when I must say, 'use your imagination!'

> --
> Paul Griffiths

dolores
September 6th 03, 10:36 PM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
. ..

> "dolores" > wrote in message
> >
> > "'Kate" > wrote in message
> > > On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:25:36 GMT, "ŠkatŠ" >
> > > wasted bandwidth once again by posting:

> > board,
> back
> > telling
> > shortly
> up
> > an
> he
> the
> > am
> > last
> her,
> logical
> > >
> > > Good for you!!!!
> > >
> > > 'Kate
> >
> > Yeah!..good for you is right!...Bet if ya had a 6'4 fella round the
place
> > they wouldnt be so slow to get things fixed......but sure you are moving
> out
> > anyway...bet ya've a pile of boxes everywhere....lolol
> >
> > Dolores
> > >

> Wes is bout 5'4"... Seriously. Well, maybe 5'5"-5'6"... And that's being
> generous.
> This morning the repair people finally came to fix the windows. Brand new
> windows. No bars that are half painted white and half rusted to hell and
> back. I no longer feel like I'm in a zoo or jail (but even zoos and jails
> are kept up better than this place)
> Looking at the "Executive Officer's Order" right now, windows were to be
> fixed before July 10. I could be wrong, but isn't the date now September
5?
> 2 months later than the deadline?
> I'm moving, I don't give a flying ****, and I'm sick and tired of the
> bull**** of this place and those slumlords. Apprently I am mean for
wanting
> to live in a place that is safe and not hazardous to our health and
safety.
> I simply as waaaaaay too much. HA.
> I'm tired of them breaking into what I have no choice but to call "home"
and
> when they bring people to come view this suite, I'll be sure to show those
> people this Executive Officer's Order, which clearly states that this
place
> should not be lived in. Health inspector told me it is illegal for them
> even rent this place out. Boy, am I ever a witch!!

Well if I were you I wouldnt let them away with it......When you leave take
the windows, wiring, light fittings and anything else that is
detatchable..(you may need a crowbar for the flooring and anything else
that's hard to move).......with you....or dump it on the street...There's
probably nothing they could do about it, cos if they took you to court I
doubt the judge would be smpathetic towards the landlord.

Dolores(alway with the alternative)

> One last point: I no longer give a **** about this place, or those damned
> chicken pushers.

ŠkatŠ
September 9th 03, 03:27 AM
"dolores" > wrote in message

> [...]
> and
> > when they bring people to come view this suite, I'll be sure to show
those
> > people this Executive Officer's Order, which clearly states that this
> place
> > should not be lived in. Health inspector told me it is illegal for them
> > even rent this place out. Boy, am I ever a witch!!
>
> Well if I were you I wouldnt let them away with it......When you leave
take
> the windows, wiring, light fittings and anything else that is
> detatchable..(you may need a crowbar for the flooring and anything else
> that's hard to move).......with you....or dump it on the street...There's
> probably nothing they could do about it, cos if they took you to court I
> doubt the judge would be smpathetic towards the landlord.

Well, I've replaced a ****load of EVERYTHING around here... Everything from
the shower head to cupboard handles. Yup, I'll be taking EVERYTHING I put
in here, including the light bulbs that work. (When I moved in, I had to
replace almost all the light bulbs because they were not there or were burnt
out)
At one point, the land lords before these current ones told me that the
owner wanted the rugs replaced in my suite. I told them to go ahead, just
give me notice so I can make arrangements for the baby, but I was then
informed that the owners expected ME to replace the rugs. I nearly died
laughing. If you saw this place you would understand. I then told her I
wasn't replacing nothing here, and if I did, it would be more problems for
them, as they could be sure I'd rip out every square inch of carpet AND
underlay that I paid for. Haha That was a funny time. One of many.
I can push even harder to have these people taken to court, fined and
charged. This place, by law, is not supposed to be lived in. Dates to fix
everything have all passed. Legally, they cannot rent this place out,
either. Whenever they eventually live up to their notices (not 24 h notice
that I am supposed to get by law) and bring someone to view the suite, I'll
be sure to bring out this here paper that says that this place in unfit to
live in. I have no clue why the hell they'd even dream of bringing someone
to view the suite... If I saw this place, I'd definitely not rent it. LOL

Paul Griffiths
September 14th 03, 11:47 AM
"ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> "Paul Griffiths" > wrote in message
> > "ŠkatŠ" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > > One last point: I no longer give a **** about this place, or
> > > those damned chicken pushers.
> >
> > I simply have to ask. What's a chicken pusher?
>
> lol This is a time when I must say, 'use your imagination!'

Awww, oh okay, I'll see what I can come up with.

--
Paul Griffiths