PDA

View Full Version : Any single moms or dads in Monroe County Pennsylvania or surrounding counties??

Diane0721
September 2nd 03, 04:06 AM
Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
anywhere in the USA. I have one child with autism, so If you are
dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...

Diane0721
September 3rd 03, 04:01 AM
Dennis,
I am so sorry my friend. I certianly did not mean that I was not
interested in hearing from those in other places.. My apologies.
Everytime I post something somewhere I seem to get responses from
people in places I've never even heard of and who can barely
communicate in writing.
Again.. I am sorry.
I have lots of family in Ireland, they'd be a little upset if they
knew I offended one of their countrymen..

Hope to hear from you again...

Dennis Here" oureply> wrote in message >...
> Diane0721 wrote in message ...
> >Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
> >and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
> >anywhere in the USA.
>
> Yeah, the rest of the world doesn't matter!
> I read somewhere recently that only 15% of Americans have a passport and
> thanked my lucky stars.
>
> >I have one child with autism, so If you are
> >dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...
>
> Greetings from Ireland.
>
> Dennis

dolores
September 3rd 03, 08:10 PM
"Diane0721" > wrote in message
om...
> Dennis,
> I am so sorry my friend. I certianly did not mean that I was not
> interested in hearing from those in other places.. My apologies.
> Everytime I post something somewhere I seem to get responses from
> people in places I've never even heard of

OK TROLL ALERT!!!!!

Theres n'er a soul in the world that hasnt heard of Ireland!!!

and who can barely
> communicate in writing.
> Again.. I am sorry.
> I have lots of family in Ireland,

Ooops!...

they'd be a little upset if they
> knew I offended one of their countrymen..

CountryMEN!!........LOLOL......Y'aint doing very well here are ya!!...

> Hope to hear from you again...

Hi and welcome to the n/g. I too live in Ireland.....and am a
*women*.....with two sons!!...lolol

Dolores

wrote in message >...
> > Diane0721 wrote in message ...
> > >Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
> > >and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
> > >anywhere in the USA.
> >
> > Yeah, the rest of the world doesn't matter!
> > I read somewhere recently that only 15% of Americans have a passport and
> > thanked my lucky stars.
> >
> > >I have one child with autism, so If you are
> > >dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...
> >
> > Greetings from Ireland.
> >
> > Dennis

Dennis Here
September 3rd 03, 08:22 PM
'Kate wrote in message ...

>Don't mind Dennis. He bites before he kisses it all better.

Bites what?

Dennis

ŠkatŠ
September 3rd 03, 11:36 PM
"Diane0721" wrote in message ...
> Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
> and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
> anywhere in the USA. I have one child with autism, so If you are
> dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...

What countries surround Pennsylvania?

Single mom, from Canada, 2 boys. Too bad I don't come from anywhere in the
USA...

Welcome anyways. ;)

Tiffany
September 4th 03, 03:20 AM
ŠkatŠ > wrote in message

> "Diane0721" wrote in message ...
> > Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
> > and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
> > anywhere in the USA. I have one child with autism, so If you are
> > dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...
>
> What countries surround Pennsylvania?
>
> Single mom, from Canada, 2 boys. Too bad I don't come from anywhere in
the
> USA...
>
> Welcome anyways. ;)

Monroe County is in PA? Heck, I live in PA and didn't know that. lol

Paul Fritz
September 4th 03, 04:34 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> ŠkatŠ > wrote in message
> >
> > "Diane0721" wrote in message ...
> > > Hi, I'm a single mom from the Monroe County area. I have 3 daughters
> > > and am interested in hearing from single parents. You can come from
> > > anywhere in the USA. I have one child with autism, so If you are
> > > dealing with the same thing, lets get to know each other...
> >
> > What countries surround Pennsylvania?
> >
> > Single mom, from Canada, 2 boys. Too bad I don't come from anywhere in
> the
> > USA...
> >
> > Welcome anyways. ;)
> >

> Monroe County is in PA? Heck, I live in PA and didn't know that. lol

Mars is there too ;-)

Tiffany
September 4th 03, 11:56 AM
Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> > ŠkatŠ > wrote in message

> > > What countries surround Pennsylvania?
> > >
> > > Single mom, from Canada, 2 boys. Too bad I don't come from anywhere
in
> > the
> > > USA...
> > >
> > > Welcome anyways. ;)
> > >

> > Monroe County is in PA? Heck, I live in PA and didn't know that. lol
>
> Mars is there too ;-)

Sure... that is the planet I live on. ;) (Actually, men are from
Mars.....lol)

Dennis Here
September 4th 03, 08:12 PM
'Kate wrote in message

>"Dennis Here" wasted bandwidth once again by posting:

>>'Kate wrote in message ...
>>
>>>Don't mind Dennis. He bites before he kisses it all better.
>>

>>Bites what?

>LOL! Do you leave anything out?

Sometimes if the zip gets stuck.
Wanna bite it and kiss it better?

Dennis

Tiffany
September 4th 03, 10:58 PM
Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> >
> > Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> daughters
> from

> > in

> > > Mars is there too ;-)
> > >

> > Sure... that is the planet I live on. ;) (Actually, men are from
> > Mars.....lol)
> >

> Gee, and I thought you lived in Intercourse ;-)

lol.. no Paul but if you were here we would both be in Paradise. ;)

Paul Fritz
September 4th 03, 11:09 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > ŠkatŠ > wrote in message

> in
> > > the

> > > Monroe County is in PA? Heck, I live in PA and didn't know that. lol
> >
> > Mars is there too ;-)
> >

> Sure... that is the planet I live on. ;) (Actually, men are from
> Mars.....lol)

Gee, and I thought you lived in Intercourse ;-)

Paul Fritz
September 5th 03, 04:17 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> Paul Fritz > wrote in message

> > daughters
> > from

> anywhere
> > > in

lol

> > > Sure... that is the planet I live on. ;) (Actually, men are from
> > > Mars.....lol)
> > >

> > Gee, and I thought you lived in Intercourse ;-)

> lol.. no Paul but if you were here we would both be in Paradise. ;)

LMAO.......well actually ROTFLMAO

Joelle
September 5th 03, 05:26 AM
>> Gee, and I thought you lived in Intercourse ;-)

> lol.. no Paul but if you were here we would both be in Paradise. ;)

Okay, somebody's gotta say it.

GET A ROOM!

Joelle

Tiffany
September 5th 03, 02:07 PM
Joelle > wrote in message
> >> Gee, and I thought you lived in Intercourse ;-)
>
> > lol.. no Paul but if you were here we would both be in Paradise. ;)
> >>

> Okay, somebody's gotta say it.
>
> GET A ROOM!
>
> Joelle

Pss..... Joelle.... those are actual names of towns here in PA. ;)

Joelle
September 5th 03, 03:21 PM
>Pss..... Joelle.... those are actual names of towns here in PA. ;)

Yea I know. I still think you two need a room. ;-)

Joelle

ŠkatŠ
September 5th 03, 09:00 PM
"Joelle" > wrote in message
> >Pss..... Joelle.... those are actual names of towns here in PA. ;)
> >

> Yea I know. I still think you two need a room. ;-)
>
> Joelle

This *is* a room... Kinda...

Tiffany
September 5th 03, 10:08 PM
Joelle > wrote in message
> >Pss..... Joelle.... those are actual names of towns here in PA. ;)
> >

> Yea I know. I still think you two need a room. ;-)
>
> Joelle

lol.... we will work on it. ;)

Tiffany
September 5th 03, 11:16 PM
Hell??? geez, by now isn't it like winter up there? lol

Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> Okay.....I'll reserve a room in Hell,............ Michigan that is LOL

> > > Yea I know. I still think you two need a room. ;-)
> > >
> > > Joelle
> >
> > lol.... we will work on it. ;)

Paul Fritz
September 5th 03, 11:22 PM
It's getting close

"Tiffany" > wrote in message
> Hell??? geez, by now isn't it like winter up there? lol
>

> Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> > Okay.....I'll reserve a room in Hell,............ Michigan that is
LOL

> > > lol.... we will work on it. ;)

Tiffany
September 6th 03, 01:56 AM
So starts the endless snow. lol..... I laugh now but I sure hope we don't
get a lot of snow.

Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> It's getting close
>
> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > Hell??? geez, by now isn't it like winter up there? lol
> >

> > Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> > > Okay.....I'll reserve a room in Hell,............ Michigan that is
> LOL

;)

Paul Fritz
September 6th 03, 04:24 AM
Hey....I have to rake the leaves first.................

"Tiffany" > wrote in message
> So starts the endless snow. lol..... I laugh now but I sure hope we don't
> get a lot of snow.

> Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> > It's getting close
> >
> > "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > > Hell??? geez, by now isn't it like winter up there? lol

> > LOL

> ;)

Tiffany
September 6th 03, 12:15 PM
So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh? I am
off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to act out
a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it out.
Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated so
that symptom won't be a problem. ;)

Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> Hey....I have to rake the leaves first.................
>
> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > So starts the endless snow. lol..... I laugh now but I sure hope we
don't
> > get a lot of snow.

> > Paul Fritz > wrote in message
> > > It's getting close

> > > LOL

PA.
> > ;)

ŠkatŠ
September 6th 03, 08:08 PM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message
> So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh? I am
> off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to act
out
> a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it out.
> Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated so
> that symptom won't be a problem. ;)

Ew... The BF's mom makes the Chinese medicine soup... I gag. It's horrible,
and you just reminded me of that... I think she poisons it when she assumes
I will be having it... That ****!

Tiffany
September 6th 03, 11:56 PM
ŠkatŠ > wrote in message

> "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh? I
am
> > off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to act
> out
> > a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it out.
> > Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated
so
> > that symptom won't be a problem. ;)
>
> Ew... The BF's mom makes the Chinese medicine soup... I gag. It's
horrible,
> and you just reminded me of that... I think she poisons it when she
assumes
> I will be having it... That ****!

She makes A Chinese soup... there could be hundreds of kinds of soups used
for various ailments. I don't really go to school to learn soup making
though. Is your bf's mother Chinese?

ŠkatŠ
September 9th 03, 03:22 AM
"Tiffany" > wrote in message

> ŠkatŠ > wrote in message
> >
> > "Tiffany" > wrote in message
> > > So I bet that is what you are doing today. Exciting life we lead, eh?
> am
> > > off to school...... I have to do some acting.... the homework is to
act
> > out
> > > a specific condition in Chinese Medicine so the class can figure it
out.
> > > Wish me luck.... I am not a good actress. But I sure can act irritated
> so
> > > that symptom won't be a problem. ;)
> >
> > Ew... The BF's mom makes the Chinese medicine soup... I gag. It's
> horrible,
> > and you just reminded me of that... I think she poisons it when she
> assumes
> > I will be having it... That ****!
> >

> She makes A Chinese soup... there could be hundreds of kinds of soups used
> for various ailments. I don't really go to school to learn soup making
> though. Is your bf's mother Chinese?

I believe there is only one 'traditional' Chinese Medicine soup. I'm almost
positive, but I could be wrong. And yes, his family is Chinese. And B, as
well, is my little China man ;) (Wes, and our best friend Terry, already
have him swearing in Cantonese...) lol