PDA

View Full Version : Missing mom of deaf child

Malcolm
September 6th 03, 07:43 PM
If you can assist us find my children's mother it would be
appreciated. My son is deaf and would dearly like to see his mum again

http://www.mal.co.za

Lisa Jane Spradbrow Missing Mother in London

Mother to James and Ross, left South Africa in May 2001, went to
America, San Antonio Texas where she worked for a Michael Brevik, left
in June 2001 arrived in London and resided for a time at Hertford
Apartments 12 Hertford Street where she was registered as Ms. T Smith.
Known as Tessa or Tracy about 5ft 8ins very slim. Worked as a
consultant to a Dr Cull during the first half of 2002 and befriended a
Mr S. Brown.

Lisa Spradbrow's last known address was Suite 244, 2 Lansdowne Row,
Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London. Also seen in Putney and
Hertfordshire.

Missing person docket has been opened. Case number 2003/M/2060

Identity Number: 660822 0015 089

Passport Number: 425761243

Information can be sent via sms, cheap, secure and fast

South Africa 082 293 1223

International 2782 293 1223