PDA

View Full Version : Play With Fantasy, a place where you can realize your fantasy

Fantasmologues
September 9th 03, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone!

We have couples questions for you...

- Do you have a sexual fantasy?

- Do you like to read and write erotic stories?

- Would you like to talk about sex with women’s, men’s and couples?

- Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?

If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish that someone has created a site with all those possibilities....

We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!

Come and visit us at http://www.playwithfantasy.com and realize your fantasy!

You sure wont regret it!!

BTW: The membership is free :-)

Best regards,
Marc & Martin
http://www.playwithfantasy.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030819170336I7q9SwX5

©kat©
September 10th 03, 07:55 AM
"Fantasmologues" > wrote in message
.. .
> Hello everyone!

Hello spammer!

> We have couples questions for you...

Ok, let's go!

> - Do you have a sexual fantasy?

OOOH... Yea... Who doesn't?
Mine involve midgets and corpses. Do yours?

> - Do you like to read and write erotic stories?

I sure do. I'm in my own next book!

> - Would you like to talk about sex with women's, men's and couples?

Women's what, men's what, and couples - sure!

> - Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?

No, I don't imagine. I just do it. Wanna go out?

> If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish that
someone has created a site with all those possibilities....

Oh, I suppose you think you're the first ever, right?

> We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!

Did you create it for me ONLY?

Come visit me at http://www.defvac.com

> You sure wont regret it!!

I wish I could say the same for you, but I think you'll probably regret
it...

> BTW: The membership is free :-)

Sucks to be you. This membership costs bling bling.

> Best regards,
> Marc & Martin
> http://www.playwithfantasy.com

Marc & Martin? Does this mean that this above page is gay male porn?

> ---
> MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030819170336I7q9SwX5

^^Haha, that's funny.

Paul Griffiths
September 11th 03, 07:56 PM
"©kat©" > wrote in message
> "Fantasmologues" > wrote in message
> .. .

> > We have couples questions for you...
>
> Ok, let's go!

Nah, this is the wrong group for couples questions.

> > - Do you have a sexual fantasy?
>
> OOOH... Yea... Who doesn't?

Pass.

> Mine involve midgets and corpses. Do yours?

Would they both be in the same fantasy or different ones?

> > - Do you like to read and write erotic stories?
>
> I sure do. I'm in my own next book!

What's it called, what's it about and do you need a proof-reader?

Oh and to the OP, one question at a time please.

> > - Would you like to talk about sex with women's, men's and couples?
>
> Women's what, men's what, and couples - sure!

I'm guessing clubs, societies or associations.

> > - Can you imagine dating someone to realize your fantasy?
>
> No, I don't imagine. I just do it. Wanna go out?

So do you reckon Mr. Spammer is a midget or a corpse?

> > If you answer yes at one of these questions above, you probably wish
> > that someone has created a site with all those possibilities....
>
> Oh, I suppose you think you're the first ever, right?

What were the possibilities again? I think I missed them, sorry.

> > We have created this site for you! Its call Play With Fantasy!
>
> Did you create it for me ONLY?

That was very nice of them wasn't it.

> > Come and visit us at http://www.playwithfantasy.com and realize
> > your fantasy!
>
> Come visit me at http://www.defvac.com

I tried, honest I did. The intro looked really cool but the it got too
disgusting. They asked me for money! How revolting is that, right? Nearly
lost my lunch, I did.

> > You sure wont regret it!!
>
> I wish I could say the same for you, but I think you'll probably regret
> it...

Regrets? I've had a few...

> > BTW: The membership is free :-)
>
> Sucks to be you.

Is that another of your fantasies?

> This membership costs bling bling.

No? I'm shocked.

> > Best regards,
> > Marc & Martin
<snip URL>

> Marc & Martin? Does this mean that this above page is gay male porn?

Are you saying you're not a guy, ©kat©?

--
Paul Griffiths