PDA

View Full Version : Family Court Protest Poughkeepsie, NY 9-26

Fern5827
September 15th 03, 12:50 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:

Deb Lefebvre, Co-founder Sheryl Lane-McGrath, Co-founder

New York Family Rights Association New York Family Rights
Association

NY Representative, Families At Risk Director, Mid-Hudson VOCAL

MULTI-COUNTY RALLY BEING HELD ON SEPTEMBER 26, 2003 TO DEMAND CHILD WELFARE
REFORM, FAMILY COURT REFORM AND JUDICIAL ACCOUNTABILITY.

Make the Record of Crimes perpetrated against you by the GOVERNMENT AGENTS and
NON CONSTITUTIONAL COURTS which are being used against WE, THE PEOPLE, to strip
us of our civil rights and liberties, as well as our family associations.

Poughkeepsie, NY – September 15, 2003 – We have collectively trusted our
public servants and assumed that the courts in America are constitutional, as
they give lip service to an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution. We have
learned, through the experience of hundreds of thousands of families across
this nation, that our rights have been undermined in the courts, as more and
more people are being stripped of their natural, inherent rights and their
families destroyed without Due Process of Law.

In Family Court, our children are being redistributed from the love, care and
protection of their natural parents to state-licensed caregivers-for-pay
without Due Process Law. In the words of one of our local, Dutchess County
Family Court Judges, "This is not a Constitutional Court, a person is not
afforded the same protections here as in other courts. CPS (Child Protective
Services) does not need a warrant, they can knock down your door, enter your
home and use anything they find as evidence against you."

The demonstration/protest being held on September 26, 2003 from 4:00 – 6:00
pm will be held in front of the Family Court Building at 50 Market Street,
Poughkeepsie, NY. At this event, we hope to correct one of the biggest problems
we face as average people: We don’t know our rights. A common misperception
is that the Constitution GIVES people rights. On the contrary, the Constitution
does not GIVE anybody rights – it protects NATURAL, INHERENT RIGHTS bestowed
by our Creator and RESTRICTS GOVERNMENT to protect these rights for each
individual, EQUALLY.

As an example of what we’re fighting for: Recently, one of our local Family
Court Judges decided in favor of CPS removing a mother’s child before the
baby was even born. On the record, this Judge stated that he was inclined to
rule in favor of CPS because he did not want to see his name in the newspaper.
Consequently, the mother was found guilty of neglect of her infant based on
events that allegedly happened months even years prior to the baby being born.
Oddly enough, this same Family Court Judge sees fit to award custody of four
young girls to their father; the same father who has broken two of the girls’
arms. The only crime this mother perpetrated was having a special needs child
and being unable to access necessary services. Now, the daughters must live in
fear until the next court date. Welcome to the Orwellian nightmare of CPS and
Family Courts across this nation.

COME JOIN US BEFORE IT HAPPENS TO YOU! CPS AND FAMILY COURT ARE NOT PROTECTING
CHILDREN, THEREFORE, WE MUST! HELP US DEFEND THE AMERICAN FAMILY! KNOW YOUR
RIGHTS BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!

For more information on how to become a part of this event contact:

Debbie @ or (845) 471-2432

Sheryl @ or (845) 778-7198