PDA

View Full Version : A technical question

Strong
September 26th 03, 04:11 AM
I am accessing through Google and they are saying it is a three to
five hour wait for a message to post. That doesn't bode for any rapid
fire posting....like sometimes could happen in the 'old days' Is
there a faster way?

Pat

dolores
October 11th 03, 05:24 PM
"Strong" > wrote in message
om...
> I am accessing through Google and they are saying it is a three to
> five hour wait for a message to post. That doesn't bode for any rapid
> fire posting....like sometimes could happen in the 'old days' Is
> there a faster way?
>
> Pat

LOL...these days it's 5 posts a week Pat....and some of the newer ones cant
handle even that!!.....lololol...

Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

Now I'll just sit back and wait!! ;0))

Dennis Here
October 11th 03, 09:39 PM
dolores wrote in message ...

>Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

IFYOULEAVETHECAPLOCKKEYENGAGEDASWELLITWILLREALLYPI SSTHEMOFFBIGTIMEYOUCOULDEV
ENPLAYSOMECRAPMUSICFORTHEMWHILSTTHEYTRYTODECIPHERW HATYOUARESAYING

dENNIS

Paul Griffiths
October 12th 03, 09:07 AM
"Dennis Here" oureply>
wrote in message ...
> dolores wrote in message ...
>
> >Imaginewhatthiswilldotothemlololololol

IFYOULEAVETHECAPLOCKKEYENGAGEDASWELLITWILLREALLYPI SSTHEMOFFBIGTIMEYOUCOULDEV
> ENPLAYSOMECRAPMUSICFORTHEMWHILSTTHEYTRYTODECIPHERW HATYOUARESAYING

And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.

> dENNIS

Sounds rather posh. "Mr. d'Ennis will see you now sir"

--
Paul Griffiths

Alex Nemeth
October 20th 03, 04:24 AM
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:07:28 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> wrote:

>"Qraavf Urer" bhercyl>
>jebgr va zrffntr ...
>> qbyberf jebgr va zrffntr ...
>>
>> >Vzntvarjungguvfjvyyqbgbgurzybybybybyby
>>

>VSLBHYRNIRGURPNCYBPXXRLRATNTRQNFJRYYVGJVYYERNYYLCV FFGURZBSSOVTGVZRLBHPBHYQRI
>> RACYNLFBZRPENCZHFVPSBEGURZJUVYFGGURLGELGBQRPVCUREJ UNGLBHNERFNLVAT
>
>And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.

Now you know :-)

>> qRAAVF
>
>Fbhaqf engure cbfu. "Ze. q'Raavf jvyy frr lbh abj fve"

AlexN

Paul Griffiths
October 24th 03, 09:26 PM
"Alex Nemeth" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:07:28 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
> > wrote:
> >"Qraavf Urer" bhercyl>
> >jebgr va zrffntr ...
> >> qbyberf jebgr va zrffntr ...

>VSLBHYRNIRGURPNCYBPXXRLRATNTRQNFJRYYVGJVYYERNYYLCV FFGURZBSSOVTGVZRLBHPBHYQR
> >> RACYNLFBZRPENCZHFVPSBEGURZJUVYFGGURLGELGBQRPVCUREJ UNGLBHNERFNLVAT
> >
> >And whatever happened to good old ROT13, I wonder.
>
> Now you know :-)

Indeed I do.

Thanks? :-)

--